NEurope
tapedeck

Inovative Christmas ideas for relationships?

The pressure seems to be on every chrimbo to deliver a romantic gesture that will make every woman (and maybe men?) think they are in a Kate Winslet love story.

So..Things I've thought of in regards to making my partner have a great Christmas holiday:

Making a christmas stocking and filling it with memories of our times together.

Make a book/DVD with all of the "fun times" had. Using songs/pictures we like.

Re-proposing (if possible!)...In an even better way?

Chocolates!! (Can't fail surely!)

That's all I can think of. So yeah, any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are some romantics here... Maybe :awesome:

There's the age old, wrap your dick in wrapping paper and a ribbon technique

EDIT: Or -

i've never been very good at larger innovations. I did your typical 'mix tape' and made a kick-ass cover for it by hand. Worked out the exact number of days we had been together and did stuff with that.

So yeah, number of days could be cool. A thousand tiny gifts or something? I don't know.

The other thing I did was draw a story on a whole series of post-it notes and have a sort of follow-the-clues game around her house. Perhaps little gifts near them too.

I also sporadically, over the two years we were together, drew a picture or wrote a thought, a diary entry or a poem (emooooo) in a notebook on random pages... Would've been romantic 'cept I was going to give it to her if/when we broke up as a token of good will. Instead she broke my heart with her imperfections and I prefer to keep it myself to alter and present to the next girlfriend on a special day instead :D

Making a christmas stocking and filling it with memories of our times together.

thats a cute idea!! how about something like this? but.. a whole stocking?? and wont she notice that pictures and trinkets have mysteriously gone walkabouts...?

Make a book/DVD with all of the "fun times" had. Using songs/pictures we like.

......cheeeeeese ~ and a bit youtube :/

Re-proposing (if possible!)...In an even better way?

...propose an actual date? O____O or is that like, giiiant step? re-proposing... i think the memory of the first time cant be beaten, even if you did something 'better' ... OH ITS ALL TOO COMPLICATED!!!

Chocolates!! (Can't fail surely!)

....win! :yay:

...always win.

i'm going for "craft-time-christmas" for everyone this year ~ mainly because i'm broke but i'ma pretend its because hand-made gifts are more personal and heartfelt. :heh:

...suckers...! ^_^

i'm going for "craft-time-christmas" for everyone this year ~ mainly because i'm broke but i'ma pretend its because hand-made gifts are more personal and heartfelt. :heh:

...suckers...! ^_^

What're you making me? :hehe:

There's the age old, wrap your dick in wrapping paper and a ribbon technique

Forget all the other ideas, just do this. Full stop.

if I could knit they would be AWESOME!!

The instrucions to make them can be bought on EBAY...

Perfect presents for laaaaaddddiiieees :) But still, even with these Ebay instructions I cannot crotch knit.

HAD ANOTHER GREAT IDEA:

My fiance loves talking about the programmes she grew up with so I've bought her some DVD's on Ebay which are the programmes she grew up with. Cheap and good quality and a nice little suprise present. Especially as she always says she wishes she could see them again. :)

HAD ANOTHER GREAT IDEA:

My fiance loves talking about the programmes she grew up with so I've bought her some DVD's on Ebay which are the programmes she grew up with. Cheap and good quality and a nice little suprise present. Especially as she always says she wishes she could see them again. :)

aaah! thats a great idea!! ^__^ my ex did that a few birthdays ago, but with programmes he grew up with...

...yeah...

they traded in for a fair price at cex recently tho :heh:

ah, she's probably being saying them as hints anyway :P

yeeah...but at least he's picking up on them. kudos to you, tapedeck! :yay:

i still vote for chocolate.

MANDLE CANDLE

stacked_product.jpg

The best gift that Money can buy. :yay: It constantly changes colour and becomes very mesmersing....

I'm not sure should be i got one from Robert Dyers. :bouncy:

EDIT: Actually ,like the cake, that is a lie i saw one in Robert Dyers and ended up getting one at Woolies...or did i...i can't remember and have now got myself confused. :wtf::heh: