NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

Lozzles, well my girlfriend of 5 months hasn't said it =[ she thinks its a strong scary word. Oh well.

In peoples view, is sex something special or for fun or both?

its special - and is very fun.. so both i guess :D

I was hoping for more information as to why you thought it was that :P

I personally think that at times it can be fun and at others it can be special

You're a terrible liar. :blank:

Absolutely. I have nothing better to do with my time than make up obvious lies about my sexual prowess.

Luckily she woke up just after I had called 999, so I got them to cancel it. But from then on she was always out of it for 5 minutes after her orgasms.

Absolutely. I have nothing better to do with my time than make up obvious lies about my sexual prowess.

Luckily she woke up just after I had called 999, so I got them to cancel it. But from then on she was always out of it for 5 minutes after her orgasms.

oh god... just out of interest!! what would you have said when the paramedics arrived? (happy birthday! btw)

What a pub story there Iun :laughing:

My ex was horrible in bed (this is not because of spite, still have good relations with her). So annoying you make an effort and you get virtually nothing in return.

oh god... just out of interest!! what would you have said when the paramedics arrived? (happy birthday! btw)

Thanks!

Lord knows what I would have said... I told the 999 lady she was breathing but I couldn't rouse her...

It probably would have been obvious with her naked and tied to the bed like that though :/

Thanks!

Lord knows what I would have said... I told the 999 lady she was breathing but I couldn't rouse her...

It probably would have been obvious with her naked and tied to the bed like that though :/

What would have been obvious? That you gave her GHB? That would have been the first thought on my mind if I called 999

My problem is, that Letty always cums way before i do.

As soon as she has, shes painful in that area for ages. She used to be able to cum serveral times when we did it.

Is this just a phase? Or is it likely to say this way?... Because not finishing sometimes is slightly disheartening :(

Slightly? I think that's why God made sex for marriage, so we can work these things out together.

Slightly? I think that's why God made sex for marriage, so we can work these things out together.

Ah these people crack me up...

Dunno what to say Jordan. I was with a girl that seemed to have a latex allergy and when we used condoms she would be in quite a lot of pain. See if you can get hold of the non latex ones.

Any constructive comments? :p

No offence, but we're both highly aethist.

Ah these people crack me up...

hey c'mon, i'd have said exactly the same thing 5 years ago when i was in the god squad. :grin:

Any constructive comments? :p

jamba's probably on to something, but if it's specifically post orgasm then it could be a cyst... maybe see a doctor...? hope things turn out ok! :smile:

I would argue he just wants people to be responsible with it. I'm sure he didn't create man and woman with all these different holes all over the place just to wave it in our faces.

It would be so cool if God turned out to be gay. Imagine the Pope and all the Catholics' reactions.

I've always believed that god is everything to all men, so, yeah, why the hell not?

Isn't it true that God has killed thousands more people in the Bible than the devil?

Surely that means that God is the more evil? :o

The Bahai's believe that old testament god is an evil god, and the new testament version is a happy, hippy kind of a guy. It's an interesting thought.

Isn't it true that God has killed thousands more people in the Bible than the devil?

Surely that means that God is the more evil? :o

Yeah like millions more.

Also in one story the Devil persuaded God to kill all of one worshippers friends and family and kill all his livestock in order to test his faith.

Basically the Old Testament is the ancient world's Harry Potter - a storybook which has some morals buried underneath.

But Jordan, in my mind, that's how it works. You gotta make them come before you even start to think about coming. I mean, that's my strategy, make them come at least twice before I go in, and then work hard for a third before I come, wich usually does happen.