NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

To complement the Masturbation thread. Lets admit all the things that should be kept personal to a group of strangers!

This thread, also, is not a joke topic...

Your opinions needed.

Do you find it over rated? Have you had any bad/funny experiances? Have you not had the pleasure and how do you feel about being a virgin? What was your first time like?

I'll delve deeper on my opinions in a bit.

Comedy welcome.

I've not had it enough to realise it's overrated yet. Though I do know having drunken sex with a fat girl is hugely overrated. She looked like a hippo, but not one of those cute cartoon hippo's, like a real homegrown hippo.

Sex is overrated in so many ways it's unbelievable, like most of my friends who go to student bars just to pick up easy chicks, it's like, why...? It's cheapening and degrading. It's amazing when it's with someone who's more than just a piece of apparatus to satisfy yourself with though.

Sex is overrated in so many ways it's unbelievable, like most of my friends who go to student bars just to pick up easy chicks, it's like, why...? It's cheapening and degrading. It's amazing when it's with someone who's more than just a piece of apparatus to satisfy yourself with though.

Yeah, if it's just to release sexual tension you might as well just have a wank.

I love it. Absolutely love it. I can't imagine anyone finding it overrated unless they're just not very good at it.

For me it's painful. I'm currently seeing my doctor about it but she says it's possibly just the way i'm built. Yeah great. I totally can't relate to women who go on about wanting men with massive dicks. So i'd say sex is more confusing and frustrating for me right now than anything else. But i'm still interested in it.

I'd say knowing you've satisfied someone is a very good feeling and definatly makes giving worthwhile.

Of course the giving is worthwhile, without it there would be no receiving.

But unless you've experienced it from both sides first hand you can't really compare the satisfaction of a job well done to a full orgasm, which is something a man can never experience from just fucking, he has to be fucked.

It ain't overrated. I don't get people that say it is.

I don't get people that've said that they're "jealous" of me 'cause i already had it though. There's no rush (like i can talk :/)

(I cant see why this and the wanking thread couldn't come under 'sexuality' but whatever)

I like sex. Although I had a realisation last week that everyone I have slept with has used me, but that doesn't bug me. Im not emoing out about it. Just my latest realisation.

I like sex. Although I had a realisation last week that everyone I have slept with has used me, but that doesn't bug me. Im not emoing out about it. Just my latest realisation.

Bollocks to it chap. Glad to see you're not crawling in your skin wah wah etc about it. Even if they were using you, you got vital experience out of it. This will be 100% beneficial in later life.

Bollocks to it chap. Glad to see you're not crawling in your skin wah wah etc about it. Even if they were using you, you got vital experience out of it. This will be 100% beneficial in later life.

Yeah my opinion. Its not liked I have felt used. I just have been used. Its all good. I still got my end away at least.

Why do we have another sex topic?

Because the average user is a teenager.

Because the average user is a teenager.

Make that "a sexually frustrated teenager". :wink:

If there's an intimate/loving feeling there it is incredible.

If it's just a random shag...well, it's just way to orgasm.

Because Letty told me to say this:

"We have sex almost every day."

If it's just a random shag...well, it's just way to orgasm.

My mates call this a fancy wank. Its like having a wank. But instead of a hand. You use a woman.

Because Letty told me to say this:

"We have sex almost every day."

let1su1.jpg

Yeah, we've seen what "sex" you two have.

If she was like your 17 year old babysitter it so does and serious props to you for it.