N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I made out with a hot French girl, but then ended up in a shower with 2 other guys and a couple of girls and was mouth raped by a gay guy. Basically it was dreadful, minus the exploits with the French girl.

Oh, and I should probably mention that the party was infact a 19-year-olds birthday. It's just that the immaturity was rife and there was a 4-hour game of spin the bottle. No horny 14-year-olds were present.

Okay after mocking my friend for listening to Bloc Party's 'Silent Alarm' during sex last week, and then last night doing it to Stereophonic's 'J.E.E.P.' and Hard-Fi's 'Stars of CCTV' it got me thinking, whats the perfect sex music?

Personally I wouldn't chose to listen to music during sex but it was requested last night.

Okay after mocking my friend for listening to Bloc Party's 'Silent Alarm' during sex last week, and then last night doing it to Stereophonic's 'J.E.E.P.' and Hard-Fi's 'Stars of CCTV' it got me thinking, whats the perfect sex music?

Personally I wouldn't chose to listen to music during sex but it was requested last night.

Arcade Fires new album was fun for me oh and Blur songs. Damn I miss sex and music! I also just miss sex damn you sex!

To me, the day I did it for the first time...being MY first time and not hers, she didn't have a choice in the matter. So, I decided to put some Pantera, Silent hill 2 ost, Akeboshi, boogiepop phantom ost...afterwards, she decided to always put some emo shit like "constantine" from a band I don't recall and also nickelback. Even today I remember the fucking lyrics! :mad: But for me, anything good, and also every genre possible! it gives a different performance :)

Anyone listened to Worms Open Warfare music on the DS? that's definately good music to listen to! :heh: It gets you in the mood ;)

I have no idea what music i'd listen to as i've never even thought about being in that situation. :D

I don't think i'd listen to music through my own choice though. :)

eurgh, jesus no, my mate squeezes her boyfriends spots and it drives me mad.

i know people have said similar already: but let me be the first to say

EEEEEEWWWWWW

that's........just.......

eeewwwwwwwwww....