NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Masturbation

... Okay guys. Lets try cool things a little.

Its one thing to go on about how you feel about the subject, but theres no need to get seriously OTT about the entire thing.

... Okay guys. Lets try cool things a little.

Its one thing to go on about how you feel about the subject, but theres no need to get seriously OTT about the entire thing.

QFT! Its getting way out of hand here. (didnt mean that to come out as a pun :hmm: )

Like Jordan said, cool it. I (and I guess most others) don't wanna' read about some of that shit..

I think most people rather would. Like gossip magazines, but tasteful.

Like Jordan said, cool it. I (and I guess most others) don't wanna' read about some of that shit..

Surely you are proved wrong by the number of members contributing to this thread. :/

Mikey's posts are.... interesting.

Anyway 14 in one day? Do you have a titanium cock or something?

Like I said, approx 14 was only on "Epic Nights"

Not to say I dont have a titanium cock though. :bowdown:

Pervs of today are the admins of tomorrow.

Truer words have never been said :p

I should be an admin, for obvious reasons. My posts are like works of art, constructed carefully with certain words to have a gross out impact on it's readers. :)

yeah 14 in a day was crazy (first time i've ever done it that much). I do it much less now.

TBh I masturbate a lot less nowadays. Sometimes i go through patches where i won't do it for a while (like 2-3 weeks) whereas sometimes it's the opposite.

yeah 14 in a day was crazy (first time i've ever done it that much). I do it much less now.

TBh I masturbate a lot less nowadays. Sometimes i go through patches where i won't do it for a while (like 2-3 weeks) whereas sometimes it's the opposite.

Wait...the opposite of not doing it for 2-3 weeks...but....but thats doing it consistently for 2-3 weeks.

My god man.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Some of this stuff in this thread is purely shocking on a 'weirdo' sort of level. I know some of you are most likely bullshitting with some of your stories, but noticing the age of some of you and what you still get up to..........damn, sort it the fuck out.

Some of this stuff in this thread is purely shocking on a 'weirdo' sort of level. I know some of you are most likely bullshitting with some of your stories, but noticing the age of some of you and what you still get up to..........damn, sort it the fuck out.

Its not the 90's anymore Colin.

Its not the 90's anymore Colin.

So very true Dante! :heh:

Spose this is indeed all normal then......

As they say, QFT.

Yeah but Colin's got a point, eating your own cum? I haven't tried that, and never plan to. Though of it makes me gip.

Wanking shouldnt be age restricted. For shame.

Makes me wanna go back a few pages and read what some people actually said.:heh:

Trust me, I have tried it many times, experimented and read about it online. It just doesn't work for me, and by now I kind of doubt it ever will (I'm almost 23, so yeah...).

I don't, never have. You'd be amazed to hear how many women can't have orgasms.

Once you go black:indeed: ...

My mate sat next to me was keeping a lookout for me. Although there were two girls sat behing us (although they were facing the other way, not out of disgust thats just the way the computers were laid out). He laughed about it afterwards. I had PE later and my boxers were all sticky. Had ot get changed discretely.

Once when I wasn't very experienced I pulled my foreskin too far back in the shower and it bled. I told my mates and they laughed and asked me if it had scabbed up. Got me a nickname of "Scotch egg".

PS. I had one about 20 mins ago.

DUDE!!!.......

I came into this thread to sway it into an altogether different and less wierd direction.

Euphenism Contest!

My suggestions are Bashing the Wizard, Visiting the Queen (originals) and Playing a Solo on the Devil's flute (stolen.)

Most hilarious one wins and can go bash the wizard or something? :shakehead