NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

1up: 23 eerie parallels between Xbox 360 and the Sega Dreamcast

can i just say; for some reason, I want a 360 now. the DC was my favourite console, and there are so many similarities......

Brilliant read. Although I loved the Dreamcast as it had many a great fighting game on it and Shenmue....nuff said.

Great read, thanks Stocka!!

I absolutely love my Dreamcast and I'm thinking i might get a 360 at some stage; I wish Third Parties would announce Rev games!!

Couple of things I don't agree with in that article;

- I thought the Dreamcasts controller was great; it felt great at the time (is a little wierrd going back to it now), and the Visual Memory was great too!

- I wouldn't say the Playstation was a far superior console! Some Dreamcast games can match some current PS2 games graphics wise!

Has the full Xbox360 launch line-up been confirmed yet? It's in 3 weeks or so isn't it?

Cool article and yeah XBOX wont go down the same way as DC. I dont like XBOX that much but 360 kind of interests me, because it seems to be having good support. Still, its more of the same.

haha, crazy rich bald guy.

Anyway, nice read. Maybe the same will happen? Nah, dont think so. Looking at page 2 you see that MS has a better chance.

Read this a few days ago, it was rather eerie, the logo surprised me most for some reason. but theres also a section on why the 360 will succeed where the dreamcast failed.

Good read, some of the facts were highly amusing but I also don't think the 360 will suffer the same fate the DC did. However, the early launch won't give them the head start they expected, I think.

I'm sure the Xbox 360 will be fine, and although some may claim that financially the Dreamcast was a failure, nobody can deny what a fine console it was.

Sign in to follow this