NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Athriller

Angry! Angry! Angry!

yeah , i am with ray and i must say that the quality of people on here has dropped dramatically. im pissed that all these people find it funny to knock people around wen their only doing something for the good. why is it that the different/generous people have to suffer while all the mainstream kick the ass of some loyal person.

its awful. im sticking to this site though because there are a few people who are pretty cool. as in cool , different and unaffected to mainstream

ive been typing to much now and ive forgotton wot im actually talkin about. so peace

Heh, in the time of old, when Sven wrongly kicked my arse out if this place, I was not best pleased, my wrists were ready for the slashin' untill I magically got unbanned early. But these days, it would be like, mmhmm.

It's probably down to the lack of purpleness.

my only issue with this place is how much everyone misuses the word gay, but most don't mean any harm so don't worry, ignore this post :)

Erm, i can hardly tell how people origionaly got what this was about.. there's no actual telling what you're trying to get through but i get it nopw..

I hate sony...

Christian Voice. As a Christian, I HATE Christian Voice. "Humanitarianism is a concept designed to undermine the word of the Lord." I mean, for Gods sake! Also, as a Drama student, I think The Jerry Springer Opera is a fabulous piece of theatre. So leave it alone!

my brother, the police, my lack of pc and the whole mess surrounding it all.

I presume this is some kinda thread to post things you hate, so here we go.

-People trying to skip to the front of the battle cards queue.

-Things that work, but not properly.

-People who shit on the Simpsons and lick Family Guy's asscrack.

-People who hate the TV series Bottom.

-People who rob sick people who are in hospitals for operations.

-Rapists

-People who use/borrow my stuff and break it.

-The fact my digital camera eats batteries.

-The fact my lightsaber can't actually decimate people.

-Forbidden Planet/London Expo having all the Zim figures aside the Robot Parents and telling me they'd be "getting them tomorrow".

-The fact not everyone has seen the movie Gremlins.

-The fact not everyone who has seen the movie Gremlins likes it.

-Nina Myers.

-The Halo 2 Plasma Pistol/Battle Rifle noob combo.

-People putting words in my mouth.

-People putting words in my mouth that are not profanity ridden.

-People putting their dick in my mouth.

-When it rains.

-The distinct lack of an Adolf Hitler cereal.

-Sonic fan characters.

-Sega's decline into horse shit Sonic games.

-PSP game prices.

-Tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches

-The fact my testicle aches

-The almost undeniable proof that anyone called "Matt" is an asshole (sorry Matt's, its true!)

-Waiting until next year for 24 season 5.

-Ambiguity surrounding the Xbox 360 launch allocations, games and whether I'll be able to afford one.

-The movie Waterworld.

-The movie Batman and Robin.

-People who shit on Neon Genesis Evangelion and lick the asscrack of far more overrated animes.

-People who shit on Halo 2 because they're fish at it.

-People who use random words like "fish" in place of swear words trying to be funny.

-People who use random jokes in these things to try to be funny.

-Me, I guess.

-People who seek sympathy.

-People who lie about cancer and other tragic issues for attention.

-The gays.

-When my shields are finito and Blackfox comes tumbling around the corner and pops me in the head.

-PSP memory stick prices.

-The fact Mario Kart DS isn't out yet.

-The fact there's no way to buy the cool alien mythology X-Files episodes and having to buy the entire series collection.

-Finding money to afford the entire X-Files DVD collection.

-Futurama being cancelled.

-Things getting dusty.

-People not being online when I need them.

-Jawas. Little shits.

-People who say "HAH, YOUR NAME IS GUY? GAY GUY" piss me off-.

-The fact I can never bang hot lesbians, ever.

-The complete lack (now) of shelf space in my bedroom.

-The way my Stephen Hawking action figure's glasses always fall off.

-The way my mouse goes crazy when using my NOM Paper Mario mousemat.

-Problems with the PC, see things that work but not properly.

-The inability to customize your character model in Halo 2 with trendy baseball caps and other such attire.

-When people link to Woosel from forums and I can't find where they linked from to spy on their comments like a troll.

-Being badgered about stuff I really don't want to do.

-Waking up on Saturday mornings.

-French people and their country that smells of sausage.

-The fact nobody has EVER made decent Zelda figures widely available to the world.

-The fact Zelda was delayed.

-The fact Wind Waker had a half-assed ending segment.

-Lack of capable controls on the Nintendo DS for N64 ports.

-The fact I lost the pin to my poppy.

-This desk, which is awkward.

-Spending upward of £80 on a graphics tablet I never use.

-When my family argue.

-When my family mess the house up.

-When my family breathe (after eating shitty foods and shit in general).

-Smoking.

-Drug abuse.

-Assholes who are bigger assholes than me.

-The way this list is neverending and making me feel better.

-Anime fangirls.

-People who whine and cry about pointless stuff that is their own fault.

-The lack of direction in my life.

-CubeChris (just kidding).

-Jordan (yeah, not kidding here asshole).

-Waking up with a numb hand after sleeping on it, and totally shitting yourself in the first few seconds of consciousness because you don't know what's gone on to make your hand/arm go wrong.

-That one guy who ripped me off on eBay.

-That one guy who hacked me on eBay.

-Everything I hate that I forgot to mention here (just skimming the surface, people).

Waking up in the morning, quickly getting dressed for school, then running downstairs to get my coffee and breakfast. Doing my homework as fast as I can, then realising....

Its a saturday....

Waking up in the morning, quickly getting dressed for school, then running downstairs to get my coffee and breakfast. Doing my homework as fast as I can, then realising....

Its a saturday....

Waking up and thinking its Saturday, then you look at your watch and relise its not.

Whoa! I leave for a bit, and the whole place goes to the shit-puddings!

I HATE COMPUTER MICE THAT DON'T WORK!

This thread makes sense now: Smalldude67 thought this little bit of prose I wrote about running through puddles was some kind of elaborate metaphor for his writing being shit.

Kids, I'm not that deep. You're finding hidden messages that I don't even know about.

Ahh the n00bs are moving in on our turf get the Warriors!(1979) but make sure that the china wall doesn't come to any harm, we don't wanna see that fall! Now decide!?! did that really happen or is it all in your fucking head soup crab!

99% of girls (probably)

they like to play silly games with you and give u false erections and prematurly ejaculate (metaphorically speaking)

Fine, I'm sorry. I went a little over the top, but I must have got confused while reading as puddles aren't made of a thick brown residue unless she's running through some sort of sewage pipe. In that case, perhaps a better substitute should have been used instead of one that sounds like shit?

Nonetheless, it's tiring to see so many one lined posts that aren't remotely interesting or funny. One or two, I don't have a problem with, but when you're posting them literally everywhere, it's annoying as fuck.

And yes, I do have a few mental issues. One being that I'm passive agressive, and the thick brown residue set it off. Forums are an escape from reality for me, and I don't need that bullshit.

I'm a bit worried about responding, truth be told. I hope this doesn't offend you.

chavs

over the top people, who wont let ppl do things, some of them really petty things. (eg. wont let ppl skate in a place thats not used, but stil its private)

Diet Coke : IT SUCKS

Sony

GRRR

-People that are old enough to work and refuse (read: myself)

-short people that compensate by being loud

GRRR

-People that are old enough to work and refuse (read: myself)

-short people that compensate by being loud

little man syndrome, the cause of many a conflict :wink:

Melodramatic emos.

People who say Star Wars is shite when they know very well that it is the best thing they have ever seen in their entire lives.

Teenagers who think they are having a mid-life crisis.

I don't really know what 'the old days' were but these boards seem pretty similar to CE, no one has majorly changed in anyway have they?

Diseases.

The cost of going to the dentist.

Coursework stacking higher and higher and the thought of it tinkaling around the mind when one is trying to relax for a bit. Thus casuing them not to enjoy their relaxation but also not get any coursework done.

Sign in to follow this