NEurope
ipaul

Zero Punctuation

Yeah, he's brilliant. I always make a thing to check his new one out every Wednesday.

Bioshock is still his best one imo.

Yup, it's epic stuff. His Bioshock one was one of the best videos I've seen on the internet full stop. His orange box review was good too.

In fact they've all been superb.

Yup, good stuff. They would be better if I wasn't English then I could laugh at the accent too.

Pretty damn funny :) but if the poor guy thinks that about Halo 3 I can't imagine there's anything out there that he can really get his cynical mitts on and be happy with. Certainly not a Wii title. Speaking of the Wii, this has nothing to do with it, so this is going to 'Other Consoles'.

Pretty damn funny :) but if the poor guy thinks that about Halo 3 I can't imagine there's anything out there that he can really get his cynical mitts on and be happy with. Certainly not a Wii title. Speaking of the Wii, this has nothing to do with it, so this is going to 'Other Consoles'.

Nope, Portal. He likes Portal a LOT. He even apologised for it not being funny the fact that he likes a game and declared that he would stick forks in his eyes if he ever said that about anything ever again.

I think exactly the same about Halo, and I enjoy a wide variety of video games including Nintendo games.

I remember the one he did about Darkness before he got picked up by whatever website it was (I forget)

They're all fuckin' hilarious though :)

It's all awesome. I just love his little drawings during the videos, like he drew a stickman stabbing a clock when he said "killing time".

Erm the thread is about someone who reviews games, not a Halo 3 review, on all formats including Wii so it does have something to do with Wii.

Well there is a video with him talking about pshyconauts which he talks very positively about it. (And why not! It´s great :Þ)

I agreed with what he said about Halo 3

This guys been posted all over the other consoles threads. I love him. I especially like the orange box review

I love this guy's videos.

He did rate Portal quite highly, he mainly only reviews games he doesn't like by the looks of it though (watch the Jericho review)

I've been keeping a close eye on this for a few weeks. It was about time a topic was made for this tbh (I was too lazy to make one. :heh:)

I think that most of them are hilarious! Only one or two are slightly funny, but the majority are fantastic. The Bioshock and Orange Box reviews are by far the best ones.