NEurope
pedrocasilva

Fragile Dreams

Then buy a more powerful console/PC?

So far, I think this looks rather pretty as Wii games go. :smile:

I have a more powerful PC but as it happens my Wii will do when it comes to seeing better visuals than Fragile's thus far. Look at the clock tower screenshot in the link on the other page, it's pixellated to hell.

I'm not saying it won't look decent. Nor am I saying the art is bad (though it's not so much to my tastes). What I am saying is that the graphics so far don't impress me much at all.

Nope never played it before :heh:

I need RPGs and quick (yay Fire Emblem) I would get Baroque but that seems to be getting slated though i'm still gonn get it.

This game looks more like Silent Hill 4 by the minute.

The thing I didn't like about that game was the "battle system", but that shouldn't be a problem here.

Maybe i'l be getting this one instead of Tales of Symphonia 2 :o

How's the Battle System?

Maybe i'l be getting this one instead of Tales of Symphonia 2 :o

How's the Battle System?

Well, considering you never played Symphonia 1, then you should play this one instead.

I don't know anything about the battle system. Then again, I haven't read much about this game.

a odd screen image.

23944_n20080331_16_fragile_01.jpg

Bandai-Namco has announced an extended deadline for their short-story contest for Fragile. We originally reported on this contest back in November, which asks people interested in the game to submit short stories that can be included in the final project. The new deadline now sits at the end of April.

a odd screen image.

23944_n20080331_16_fragile_01.jpg

Bandai-Namco has announced an extended deadline for their short-story contest for Fragile. We originally reported on this contest back in November, which asks people interested in the game to submit short stories that can be included in the final project. The new deadline now sits at the end of April.

Does anyone have more on this?

IS there already known if this game will come out in Europe too?

If so, will this be also this year or next year?

April from this year? Wow, that was quick xD

We didn't know about this game, and then it comes out to Japan in the end of April

We will not problably receive the game, anyway :'(

And if we receive, it should be in Christmas, or something like that

The contest to submit short stories ends in April and not the game release date.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg

Fron Zelda_Rulez' second link.

I give this game my approval. YEAAH AWESOME

Very mixed bag visually. Some lovely stuff and then that incredibly bland desolate railway station.

I like the art direction, and I reckon some of the less pretty areas will be cleaned up. It'll be in the 80% range, its got my interest.

The blue ghosty things look like Slimes... and the jellyfish remind me of Metroids. Looks good so I hope it doesn't end up being rushed and hodgepodged together... bring on the quality I say.

Really not sure about this. The idea seemed to have promise at first but those recent screens look ultra bland, reminds me of some of the type of areas I hate exploring in some RPG's.

I'm all for loneliness and isolation in games when done right (see Metroid, Silent Hill) but it's definitely something that had to be executed spot on or it can go horribly wrong and be incredibly boring. A strong visual style is a big part of making it work, another is fantastic audio work.

I'll keep up hope that perhaps the sound design can improve the feel of these environments.