NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Oxigen_Waste

The games that are still in the shelf, waiting to be finished.

So... what are yours?

Mine are:

Pikmin 2

Second Sight

And I still plan on getting Paper Mario 2, Batallion Wars and Fire Emblem.

How long have you got:grin: ?

Billy Hatcher

Metroid Prime 2

killer7

Starfox Adventures

Blood Omen 2

Zelda: Wind Waker

Viewtiful Joe

F-Zero GX

Baten Kaitos

Second Sight

Zelda: Twilight Princess

TMNT

Chibi-Robo!

Hitman 2

Starfox Assault

Freedom Fighters

Geist

AND I still want: Pikmin 2, Baten Kaitos Origins, Paper Mario: TTYD, Batallion Wars among others. I will finish them one day - I will:heh:

Well I'll list games that I've just not played more than 3 hours of.

Second Sight

Harvest Moon

Turok: Evolution

Killer7

Sims 2

XIII

Splinter Cell 2

Loony Tunes: Back in Action

Mario Kart.

F-Zero GX

Prime 1 and 2 (made it as far as the final bosses on both games)

Rocky

VC games:

Dragon Curse

Sonic 2

Sonic Spinball

Golden Axe

Gradius

100 percent of these games will never get finished by me

100% or even just a 'complete'?

I was near the end of my first run on eternal darkness, didn't quite finish it off though. Started a few gc versions of zelda, but those are replays so I don't count them :p. All the blue coins on Sunshine, little things on melee(all trophies basically). I don't think I ever 100%ed Pikmin 2, or maybe even 1 for that matter. Think everything else is fairly near done, but this is only my gamecube games! Got tons of Xbox stuff, probably some DS/GBA stuff and VC stuff! Think all my N64 and SNES stuff is 100% though, or they're crap games.

I think he means just a complete. In my opinion there are few games that deserve a 100% complete.

100% or even just a 'complete'?

I was near the end of my first run on eternal darkness, didn't quite finish it off though.

duuuude! I completed ED like seven times. It's great! The latter runs I wasn't bothering to top up my sanity as I wanted to see as many effects as I could :P

my sims

sonic and the secret rings

truma center second opinuon

mario party 8

and nearly every one of my wii games

ps:i have 21 lol

Mines are:

Viewtifull Joe 1 and 2

Baten Kaitos Origins

Donkay Konga

I think there might be a few more I've missed out. I guess Sonic Heroes and DBZ Budokai but i've completed them on the PS2.

Most of my Game Cube games ive not completed 100% and quite a few are sitting half complete due to bit I couldent be bothered to try keep trying to figure/keep trying to complete (eg metroid prime and Need and for speed) .

Ive plenty of games ive 'compete' but not 100% such as Melee and Mario Kart DD -but im more than happy with my progress in of both of them.

(in general) Ive completed a lot of games and there are even more ive not.

I dont think you need to allways 100% complete of a game to a have achived a sense of completetion for it - for example on soul calibur 2 im sure I have not completed it with all the characters or fully completed the battle mission content of the game, how ever I have played a ton with character Asteroth, to point where I feel Im a decient fighter with him, I feel I can always have a good crack at time attack and survival, and have decient chance of kicking ass (with skill ;) ) in a 2 player battle as well.

Then again maybe I did do SC2 with all the characters when I 1st got it, lol.

Lego Star Wars 2 (100%). Takes eons!

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Duff. Pure duff.

Zelda: Four Swords. Again with the crudness.

Metroid Prime: Echoes, as good as the mood is the game all the dimension swapping gets tiresome, I just quit playing 6 hours in and have not resumed.

FZERO:GX, the story mode is just too hard. You can still race normally and in my opinion its quite a good party game.

TLoZ: Majoras Mask, I got this collectors edition since I never had a N64, I finished Ocarina but this games save system frustrates me too much too enjoy all thats good.

Resident Evil 4, well i finished the original game but it took me months since the mood is so heavy and could not endure more than one typewriter to the next. I never finished Adas quest, felt kinda like the same game again... I´ll probably get the Wii-version when I get a Wii.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and F-Zero GX are the only ones I have that I haven't finished that I own. As froztyman said dimension swapping gets tiresome and the fetch quest sucks hard. F-Zero's story mode isn't mean to be completed, I'm sure of it >_> Owned Battalion Wars and FF:CC once, but never completed them. I have been thinking about buying them again and give them another chance.

Call of Duty, but that gets pretty hard and lame after a while. Like being shot constantly in a 360 degree radius, but not know where it comes from. Memory card got wiped so at the moment I am now re-stuck on one of the Russia based levels.

Viewtiful Joe (probably wont play through fully, but you never know)

Resident Evil (can't be bothered)

Beyond Good & Evil (I want to, bought it from Play for £10 not long ago and never got round to it)

Resident Evil 4 (Got stuck, sold it, bought it again, and hardly played since)

Got a load more other games as well. I do like to finish games, but if they annoy me then I just don't bother.

Pikmin, Killer 7, Tales of Symphonia (have not really even started that one) I should really finish Killer 7 sometime =P

Was playing Fire Emblem again on Hard difficulty for the 2nd time just before getting Super Mario Galaxy.

To complete:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2

Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2

Mario Sunshine

Resident Evil 4

Star Fox Adventures

Metal Gear Solid

Wind Waker

Eternal Darkness

Pikmin 2

I need to finish quite a lot of games here are some of the big ones i have to complete:

Twilight Princess! It's been almost a year now, It's just not acceptable.

Pokemon Pearl, i forgot i hadn't completed it.

Ouendan 2: I don't own the game but play it every time i go to my friends house i'm nearing completion.

Advance Wars DS 25 campaigns out of 30 really should've done that one by now!

and almost all the other Zelda games. :)

RE4 Wii

Super Paper Mario

Metroid Prime Hunters

Sonic and the Secret Rings

and some others are all in line to be finished.

Most of the games I own at the moment I haven't finished.

Same! I WILL not rush my games, if i'm not 100% in the mood to play them, i won't and they will be left until i can get into it. I hardly ever sell my games now anyway, so it's not as if there going to go anywhere!

Saying that, i may play the games for a while and then realise their not for me anymore and/or are slightly dull....I did that with Blue Dragon, FEAR, Forza etc...

: peace:

Assuming this is just Gamecube

Ikaruga

Paper Mario 2 (last boss, left it there about 2 years ago)

F-zero GX (done all the story mode but never unlocked too much)

Harvest Moon: What a Wonderful Life - I'm still in the Summer of Year two of my first save. With almost infinite money from fruit tree seeds, there's really nothing interesting to do besides brainwashing my child to become an artist.

Sign in to follow this