NEurope
Mikey

Nunchuk uncomfortable?

So I play a Wii game, and my left hand starts to cramp up a bit after 10 minutes. It's been doing this for a while when using the nunchuk, so I'm assuming it's the nunchuk which is at fault. I play some GC games with my Wavebird, or 360 pad, and everything is ok, very comfortable. Is anyone else having this problem? :wtf:

Nice sig James.

I dunno what the problem with the nunchuk could be, it seems extremely comfortable to me. Maybe if you have big hands it can become uncomfortable?

I don't have small hands (dualshock is a nightmare....) and I find the Wii controller (that's wiimote+nunchuck) extremely comfortable. Nintendo haven't made an uncomfortable controller since the original NES one and they are the best controller designers in the industry.

I find that the Wiimote is far less comfortable than the Nunchuk...

My left hand is fine, thoughg my right hand aches like a bastard after plying some games - though actually its only sunce Metroid - the epic boss fights are that intense I grip the controller stupidly hard, and I dont blink so I cant see afterward eaither!! :)

Hmmm, can't say I have encountered such problems... yet. mayby after a very long playsession, but not after 10 minutes.

Perhaps you lack experience, soldier! On the ground 'n give me twenty! Then start playing them games until you can play five of 'em at the same time! There will be no potatoes for you if you don't atleast finish Mortal Kombat Armageddons Konquest Mode before lunchtime!

It's been doing this for a while when using the nunchuk, so I'm assuming it's the nunchuk which is at fault.

I suppose it could be your hand that's faulty. Buy another hand. Or stop playing those games. You know the ones I'm talking about...

I suppose it depends where you put it...

:laughing:

Nobody that has played here has ever encountered that problem.

I may be reaching here, and I'm basing this on absolutely nothing, but could it be that you hold the nunchuk in a way that cuts off blood supply to certain parts of your hand, thus creating cramps?

Nope, I find the Nunchuk very comfortable. Don't have any problems with the Wii Remote either.

I sometimes have trouble getting my finger to stay on the Z button, last night I was playing Metroid 3 and got the spider ball upgrade and trying to stay gripped onto some of the rails was a nightmare. My finger was sweating and sliding all over the place. I cursed lots.

Never had a problem with the Nunchuk. I think sometimes flicking upwards with the Wiimote can be a bit troublesome, but that's as far as the problem goes.

:laughing:

Nobody that has played here has ever encountered that problem.

If they actually stuck rumble in it, then I'd doubt that would be the case.

So you're having problems with it..and it's the 'chuck's fault?! Makes sence.

I sometimes have trouble getting my finger to stay on the Z button, last night I was playing Metroid 3 and got the spider ball upgrade and trying to stay gripped onto some of the rails was a nightmare. My finger was sweating and sliding all over the place. I cursed lots.

I sometimes have that problem, only a couple of times though. S'too curvey at the bottom when your fingers are sweaty.

Perhaps upload a video file demonstrating how you hold the nunchuck, and we could perhaps identify any potential issues that may be causing the hand to cramp...

i also have a bad problem! my wii remote and nunchuk and classic controller are turning pink! PINK!

i've never had any difficulty in using the nunchuck. However, perhaps with the other controllers, your left wrist is being supported by the controller- which its self is being supported by your right hand?

I haven't had any Problems with The Nunchuck! i find it comfortable and have never had problems. :)

The only time i have had pain in my arm, is when i had to do excessive shaking in some of the Rayman Raving Rabbids mini games! :D They required a lot of waggling. :heh:

So I play a Wii game, and my left hand starts to cramp up a bit after 10 minutes. It's been doing this for a while when using the nunchuk, so I'm assuming it's the nunchuk which is at fault. I play some GC games with my Wavebird, or 360 pad, and everything is ok, very comfortable. Is anyone else having this problem? :wtf:

I have the same problem and it is starting to get a real problem to me! (and every big handed guy for that mater) so yeah i do have the same problem!

I have quite big hands and don't find it a problem.I hope Nintendo don't catch onto this or we will end with a bulky nunchuk jacket so they don't get sued for causing cramp..