NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Who's going to a GAME Mario Galaxy Launch Event?

Dya think I'll have to preorder a copy of the game??

Doubt it really. I'm not going to bother. You'll see me at the trafford centre launch as the one crying heading in the direction of the nearest pub if it ends up being pre-order only.

Doubt it really. I'm not going to bother. You'll see me at the trafford centre launch as the one crying heading in the direction of the nearest pub if it ends up being pre-order only.

I'll join you for a pint if that's the case. lol

For the Dutch people (who don't already know about this), there's a launch event (on friday obviously) at Fame in Amsterdam. They seem to be handing out coins, I wonder if those are the same coins as I've seen somewhere else on this forum.. I'm don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I do like to get me those coins.. I'm not going to get the game there though.. With any luck, I'll have it the day before (like Metroid and Zelda).

Crap, I agreed to work overtime on Thursday for some stupid reason. Means I won't finish work until 6.30. So I don't know if I can be bothered to get my arse over to the Metro Centre after work now. May just get it on Friday as I finish at 1.

Dunno if I should bother if it's going to be sold out. :/

Ashley! Get your ass in this thread and tell us if we should bother going without a preorder!

Well, it's tomorrow, so see you at the Oxford St. Game if your going! I'll have my DS with me, and any multiplayer/pictochat shenanigans will be done with my name as fatnickc. Remember guys, I'll have a blue 'What happens in the mushroom kingdom stays in the mushroom kingdom' t-shirt, so come and say hello! Or I'll have to do that to you - how embarrassing!

For the Dutch people (who don't already know about this), there's a launch event (on friday obviously) at Fame in Amsterdam. They seem to be handing out coins, I wonder if those are the same coins as I've seen somewhere else on this forum.. I'm don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I do like to get me those coins.. I'm not going to get the game there though.. With any luck, I'll have it the day before (like Metroid and Zelda).

look one page back please ^.- and yeah ill be there! (together with 2 assistants)

look one page back please ^.- and yeah ill be there! (together with 2 assistants)

Whoops, my bad ;).

Still don't know if I'll go, I'd like those coins, but going all the way to Amsterdam, while I could be sitting at home playing the game itself..

Hmm.

Well, it's tomorrow, so see you at the Oxford St. Game if your going! I'll have my DS with me, and any multiplayer/pictochat shenanigans will be done with my name as fatnickc. Remember guys, I'll have a blue 'What happens in the mushroom kingdom stays in the mushroom kingdom' t-shirt, so come and say hello! Or I'll have to do that to you - how embarrassing!

Great!! So I am not the only one definately attending the Oxford street one. I'll have my DS too, name D-Day (makes sense :heh:), so I'll look out for you!

I'll be dressed kinda like mario, Red Jumper and cap, blue jeans (don't think I'll bother with the dungarees :heh:)

Note for anyone else attending the Oxford Street one tomorrow too.

Oh, and quick question, is it a line up early kind of thing like Wii launch night or not?

Anyone attending the oxford street launch, i think you may have to call up the game store and get your name on the 'list', i phoned them and they said they wouldn't let anyone in whose name was not on the list...just ask them to be added on the list and you should be ok

Anyone attending the oxford street launch, i think you may have to call up the game store and get your name on the 'list', i phoned them and they said they wouldn't let anyone in whose name was not on the list...just ask them to be added on the list and you should be ok

Really? :/

I just called them up, and they said that if you wanted to get a Wii with Mario Galaxy, then your name has to be on the list, if you just want the game, then all you have to do is pop in between 6-9pm.

So nothing to worry about.

I'm sure GAME are gonna get Wiis in on Thursday/Friday. They'll be retards not to have a good amount for the launch of the game.

I just called them up, and they said that if you wanted to get a Wii with Mario Galaxy, then your name has to be on the list, if you just want the game, then all you have to do is pop in between 6-9pm.

So nothing to worry about.

Thank fuck for that then!!

im tempted to get the train to cardiff from bristol as I can borrow a proper toad outfit with the mushroom hat and everything.

Great!! So I am not the only one definately attending the Oxford street one. I'll have my DS too, name D-Day (makes sense :heh:), so I'll look out for you!

I'll be dressed kinda like mario, Red Jumper and cap, blue jeans (don't think I'll bother with the dungarees :heh:)

Note for anyone else attending the Oxford Street one tomorrow too.

Oh, and quick question, is it a line up early kind of thing like Wii launch night or not?

I'll look out for you.

Since it's a three hour window and they'll have loads of copies, I wouldn't bother going especially early. 17:30 would probably be fine. I wonder if there'll be an organised queue, considering the shop'll be open anyway.

Ach I dunno if I will go to it or not, I think I might just chicken out but then again I might not, be one of those last minute things.

Not only do I not have white gloves and a mario hat but I will look like a complete dick haha

I'm not going, I'll be sitting at home playing the game as I got it yesterday, btw it's awesome ^^'

I hope any of you who haven't got it get your copies soon. : peace:

If I walked into GAME (in Ballymena) after 6pm tonight, does anyone think I would be able to pick up my Mario Galaxy Pre-order? I want it now..

I posted in the main SMG thread but - there were about 20 people ahead of me!! No-one there at all hardly!

In case anyone cares, they didn't let me get it tonight so I have to get up first thing in the morning and drive in for it. I'm getting really excited.. I haven't seen anything in months and months!

Oh my God... I went to the Oxford St. one with 2 friends, one of whom dressed as a chain chomp. After loads of interviews (ONM, TV etc.) it was announced he'd won the Wii! Even before this Charles Martinez came over and chatted to us. He's even getting the Wii signed. Pics (some with me in) will be on the web. Unreal...

Oh my God... I went to the Oxford St. one with 2 friends, one of whom dressed as a chain chomp. After loads of interviews (ONM, TV etc.) it was announced he'd won the Wii! Even before this Charles Martinez came over and chatted to us. He's even getting the Wii signed. Pics (some with me in) will be on the web. Unreal...

Cool!

Chain Chomp was very original, good on him! : peace:

If I won a Wii and Mario Galaxy, got interviewed and got stuff signed by Charles Marinez, I would wet myself.

Maybe not that but you get the idea of how happy and excited I would be.

Sign in to follow this