NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bluejay

MSN 8 Beta leaked

Its been leaked, heres where i got it from

msn 8 download and patch

You have to run a downgrader program that makes it sign in in 12 proxy something instead of 13 something. Otherwise it doesn't sign in.

untitled.jpg

This may be old but theres no other thread.

That FMEJ fellow doesn't know what the fuck. Slap him for me, please.

Not sure I like the look of this thing. I'll wait for the final version.

the only thing thats different (that i know of) is the changing the panel colour, and shared folders, and you can rename buddies but its a bit buggy and doesnt always do anything when you click it.

That FMEJ fellow doesn't know what the fuck. Slap him for me, please.

Its a girl but I'll get someone else to slap her on monday.

Its practically the same as 7 but a file sharing thing where you can have a folder on your harddrive where other people can download off, I think they have to be on v8 too though. It has several colour themes, the default is orange and pointless animated backgrounds like wavey grass and annoying dancing men. All just as pointless as winks and the other crap that I've removed.

This is supposed to ship with Vista. This is probably the XP version, so no transparencys just black and white.

I like it already.

One thing though.... didn't MSN 7 just get released? MSN7.5....I wonder how much more of a resource hog this thing will be...

Its pretty bad, 42megs of RAM with two convos. Oh and the patch to get rid of teh shit is patch

I don't have the tabs.. maybe the patch, its like the mess.be one from before.

When I try and unzip the file (on the http://www.msgshit.com/ page) it won't work, it says it's not valid or something... damn! I hate MSN 7.5!

Thats because its made especially for the 8 Beta. ;) I'm pretty sure theres another one for 7.5 though. I'll have a look.

EDIT: This one maybe, I haven't used btw.

Mess patch

But i did use a older version and it was fine, just make sure you don't get rid of anything useful.

I mean, I got MSN 8 beta and using that patch it ain't working. I hate 7.5 and I want to get 8 ASAP.

I mean, I got MSN 8 beta and using that patch it ain't working. I hate 7.5 and I want to get 8 ASAP.

Oh sorry, I can't really help then because it worked straight away for me. :hmm: Do you mean you can't unzip it or it just doesn't work when you try to install it. I can email you the unzipped file if thats the problem.

Looks a bit shitty. Like an Apple product's horrible incestuous born sibling. To the attic to live on fish heads with this one, I think.

I tried to send the patches via gmail but it won't let me as a zip or exe so I'm adding you all to MSN.

EDIT: sent as a .rar file with both in. (Use winrar to open)

I tried it, hated it, it's now uninstalled.

And why the hell have they changed it's name? "Window Live Messenger"? Eurgh.

no way of getin rid of the annoying tabs!

Tools -> Options -> Security -> Tick "This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs"

Sign in to follow this