NEurope
christophicus

BF2 or 2142 anyone?

You played BF2142? Jesus :D

I played BF2 for ages and ages. I loved that game, BF2142 was crap in comparison imo.

2142's stats, awards and unlock systems kicked the crap out of BF2's.

Unfortunately the combat was nowhere near as good, but for some reason I enjoyed 2142 more than BF2. Still play it sometimes, too.

2142's stats, awards and unlock systems kicked the crap out of BF2's.

Unfortunately the combat was nowhere near as good, but for some reason I enjoyed 2142 more than BF2. Still play it sometimes, too.

You said it. I might play it tonight, haven't played in a long time.

Yeah for sure. I'm up for that.

Edit: Gotta reinstall it though, but shouldn't take long. Do you use a microphone Shino?

I haven't played 2142 for a while but I still have it installed and will probably play it one of these days again. One of the few PC games I bought. I love it.

I'm still playing BF2, i have 2142 but its just crap compared to BF2, so i never play it.

Yeah for sure. I'm up for that.

Edit: Gotta reinstall it though, but shouldn't take long. Do you use a microphone Shino?

Sorry I haven't said anything, I'm having internet problems (currently at uni). Yep I d use a mic (when I finally get to play the game :P).

I'm still playing BF2, i have 2142 but its just crap compared to BF2, so i never play it.

No, YOU!

2142 is really good its just stupid that they added so many hard to get unlocks for basic things like extra stamina, engineer class etc. ruins the game unless you unlock them.

I've been addicted to it again for the past few days, such an awesome game (2142). And speaking of updates, they released 1.40 Final today, it comes with a new map that allows people that didn't bought Northern Strike to play assault lines (but only in that map).