NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

The Official GTA:LCS Thread

wow just got this game today and it fucking rules!, the is a bit of a frame rate issue in some pasrts but playing a free roming gta game in your hand is a priceless feeling :) anyone else got it?

Not yet, no. But I will get it, for sure. Have you had a chance to test out the multiplayer?

I'm really tempted to pick this up, since my PSP is essentially a brick at the moment and I have yet to play a single good PSP game on it. Does it update firmware?

I got it on Monday from VGP, and I was stunned by how good it looked :) Full GTA 3 maps, full talkie, full radio stations etc etc etc. Perfect.

________

MARIJUANA MEDICAL

Edited by Johelian

This game is brilliant. I just put my own music on there which is a good touch. The only problem is that the f*cking Portland Chainsaw Masquerade mission is damn impossible :angry:

This game is brilliant. I just put my own music on there which is a good touch. The only problem is that the f*cking Portland Chainsaw Masquerade mission is damn impossible :angry:

when u enter the ship look carefully theres a hidden magnum.

when u enter the ship look carefully theres a hidden magnum.

Thanks for that, but I managed to do that mission first go after that post without the magnum.

Wow, this game seemed to come out on UK stores pretty quietly. No hype around my school or anything and isn't sold out at all. However, this for Me ain' no killer app. Something like a Final Fantasy 7 remake however would sell the console instantly for me?

Si there any chance of this

Is the map exactly the same as GTA3? Is it worth getting if i am still enjoying the odd play on San Andreas?

its a really good game i THINK its the same cant be sure tho, theve dubbed the game downa touch for PSP graphics how mnay cars are on the screen etc, still a great game though

Euro release may be pushed back as far as 2.desember :/

No, its out now. My brother picked it up on its release.

Pretty impressive game, but the framerate issue is annoying when it happens, but its a good thing its uncommon.

i might have to get a psp for this, i just got the xbox gta trilogy (very nice box it comes in aswell) and iv been replying thru GTA3 , and goin to start Vice City this weekend, not a fan of San Andreas though, should of stayed mob style not gangsta

No, its out now. My brother picked it up on its release.

Pretty impressive game, but the framerate issue is annoying when it happens, but its a good thing its uncommon.

hmm.. I work in a gamestore in Norway.. and we got a official mail (from the publishers) where they said the relese was posponed.... maybe just in Norway... I find it strange though.

Wow, this game seemed to come out on UK stores pretty quietly. No hype around my school or anything and isn't sold out at all. However, this for Me ain' no killer app.

Yeah, I'm surprised about that as well. No one is talking about it at all - hardly anyone even has a PSP!

^ I don't think it can link-up, the games have to be the same region!

I'm loving GTA: LCS! It seems to wrk even better on a handheld, the multiplayer is great too!

:D

I played this yesterday, although I didn't do much, I was quite impressed. It looked rather nice, and all the radio stations, nice sniper with zoom, good stuff. In the time I had it, all I did was shoot a few people, run some people over. Some cop came after me and I didn't even notice, but I was just getting on a motorbike and sped off. Then crashed off.

Sign in to follow this