NEurope
T-Bird

Wiis, sold out online?!

Seriously. Can't find one anywhere for anything less than £280 or bundled with a few crap games for £240+. Is this normal guys?! What's going on>?!

Theres a shortage everywhere. Online. Offline. And all territories.

Ho ho ho.

What's going on>?!

Nintendo products being sold out is starting to become a regular feature of Christmas. A bit like Christmas trees, turkey and sleigh bells.

Theres a shortage everywhere. Online. Offline. And all territories.

Ho ho ho.

Merry Christmas! ho ho ho! ;)

God i love Christmas! Complete rush everywhere, game shops with lines out of door..etc...wouldn't be the same without it.

This is why I bought my Wii in February, when there's actually some in stock that you don't have to beg the store manager to get.

That said, to get it I had to ring up 5 different shops in Reading daily to find out if they had any, then when I finally got one I dropped everything and went to get it. Skipped three lectures that day... totally worth it

I bought mine in september having completely forgetten that there would be a shortage in the coming months :P.

What id do is just go into local shops and ask if they could phone you when they get some in or save one for you.

yeah they would but they love this to because those people now are willing to spent some extra to get there kids a ps3 -_-; and that isn't good is it..

If I can't find a Wii for a decent price I'll just get myself a 360, and get a Wii when ever they come into stock again next year.

than you are at one of the lucky towns who did get enough. (advice if you have some extra cash on hand. buy 10 and put them on ebay for 50 more and you will end up making a profit!

I've got 2 on order from Germany ... Should arrive on the 13th. I may sell one locally though as word of mouth could seal a good deal. Ebay seems to be the place to make the most money though. As people expect you to sell for £179 when "they know your aunties mothers grandparents"! Foools.

Oh, on Ebay it's around £25 for postage and packaging according to most sellers! Realistic?

Game emptied my shopping basket when they changed their bundle deals. So I won't bother until I see a deal I like which will probably be about September next year.

Game emptied my shopping basket when they changed their bundle deals. So I won't bother until I see a deal I like which will probably be about September next year.

Yeah, they'll only get worse towards Christmas. In fact they will probably stay the same until next year.