NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tapedeck

Relationship Advice

Ok so I think I need advice here...I know. Me! I used to live in Cyprus and it was kinda lonely (apart from summers) and to cut a long story short I started liking a lass over the summer. We did youth work together and really hit it off. But she had a boyfriend. Anyhoo, I worked for a year etc yet couldn't stop thinking about what "could have been". And the next year I totally forgot about her coming but she phoned me asking me to a gig....I couldn't make it yet was delighted she called me after a year! To cut this huge story short...We did youth work again, hit it off (she was now single) and we got together. All the time.

We were glued to each other and it was perfect. Then she had to return back to the UK. And so did I!! As I was moving. But by chance it was local to me!

We agreed to meet up and we met and it was amazing. I spent the night and we just wanted us...Just like before. Everthing was great. Then I went home on the train and didn't hear from her for days and was obviously down. She e-mailed me a week later saying she was sorry, I wasn't for her etc and her work (uni) was too hard for a relationship etc. I was heartbroken and told her this and she never returned my calls or nothing again. Basically I was left holding the emotions. In a desperate plea I said if she only wanted sex I could be that guy..as long as I was cloes to her.. (She freaked out I think...unsuprisingly...it was a low point I admit).

And so TWO YEARS! later I'm engaged and I bump into her in a bar the other night and went PURE red talking to her (she was the bar maid) and I couldn't even speak and I was pointing out my fiance with broken english like "I'm engaged now..." as if I thought I had a chance or sommat. I couldn't even look at her and she was talking away to me asking how I was...It was so uncomfortable.

So now I really don't know what to do as it's not normal to react the way I did. I know she shafted me. And I'm engaged to a beautiful girl who would give me the world. And I want my fiance. But I cannot shake this girl. At all. Man I just feel fooked up. I wish I never went red and all stuttery...That's wha confuses me. I told my mate and he said it' obvious...I still like the girl. But I don't want to. Hmmmm :shakehead:confused: feelings!!

So now I really don't know what to do as it's not normal to react the way I did. I know she shafted me. And I'm engaged to a beautiful girl who would give me the world. And I want my fiance. But I cannot shake this girl. At all. Man I just feel fooked up. I wish I never went red and all stuttery...That's wha confuses me. I told my mate and he said it' obvious...I still like the girl. But I don't want to. Hmmmm :shakehead:confused: feelings!!

I've always been told that you'll never stop loving your first love - they'll always be that one person that introduced you to the beautiful world of affection...

Now, I don't know if she was your first love, but it certainly sounds like you had an intense bond with her - and those bonds never completely break.

Deep down you clearly know that the girl you are engaged to is the woman you can see a future with - do not put that in jeopordy! No one-night stand or short-lived affair, or long-term deal will be able to replicate the future you have ahead of you with this lady who is prepared to announce in front of dozens of people that she loves you and wants to grow old with you and see you get ugly!

I am soooo jealous :(

Yeah Jay....

You know what, you're right. I guess I'm lucky. Kind of ironic from your "currently listening" section that I was nearly crying at how ironic life is whilst driving in the car listening to nude by Radiohead the other day (in the face of all this emotional drama). The bond is lovely indeed. But I guess the future holds much more happiness than the past ever will.

Basically one thing you have to know about certian girls is summed up in a little rap.

Shes smooth like Ice, cold to the touch and it isnt very nice

When your Left alone you let her treat you badly if your hanging on your phone

Take off shove your loving in the wheel put the pedal to the floor cause your heading for the hills

Got to get away cant take it no more

(Damn the last line I can never understand something about) going to the door

Yep the last few seconds of http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qvYRrOPKXY4

that video is all you need to get over an ex or unrequited love.

:yay:

Sign in to follow this