NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tapedeck

Where to find Wii? For Christmas!!

I've seen people queing at 9am though. So surely by 11 they will all have sold out?

I've seen people queing at 9am though. So surely by 11 they will all have sold out?

Yeah, thats what I mean. They're constantly calling up and they always have to tell them it's not in stock etc etc.

why 11?? Is that when the stock is all accounted for or something?

Probably everyone calling up asking if they have a Wii in stock.

Yeah it wasn't a precise time or anything, just saying that by early morning I have already had the same conversation about thirty times and am quite sick of it.

We're usually sold out by 9.15.

Yeah I was vague before but if you ring up on time and they have some coming in that day they'll hold it and you go in anytime before 4.

You may have to get up early to make the call but then you can nap until midday.

Nice one Ashley. May ringading. Don't suppose you know when Gamestation get their deliveries? Same day perhaps?

Nice one Ashley. May ringading. Don't suppose you know when Gamestation get their deliveries? Same day perhaps?

No idea.

From what I can gather from customers who love to tell me things I don't care about, rarely.

Or the times we get customers in saying "You have a Wii waiting for me" and we say "No, we don't have any. You want Gamestation. Down there."

So to answer your question in a less long and anecdotal way; no I don't but I don't think its the same day (different warehouse and delivery company afterall)

Ah well. I'm sure something will come up. It's usually best to get the console in places people don't seem to look. Like waiting for ARGOS or Woolies. I got my Wii last year from Woolies. Their only one lol. Luck! Damned that my grandad wants a wii now!! Everyone wants one!!

Ah well. I'm sure something will come up. It's usually best to get the console in places people don't seem to look. Like waiting for ARGOS or Woolies. I got my Wii last year from Woolies. Their only one lol. Luck! Damned that my grandad wants a wii now!! Everyone wants one!!

Its an idea but not one to bank soely on, as a lot of people do try. Its christmas afterall. A time for lazy mothers to become desperate ones.

Sign in to follow this