NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tapedeck

Where to find Wii? For Christmas!!

Ok, seeing as the Christmas rush is starting pretty much "now" I am after a Wii pretty soon. (I know, I've left it late..). It's for my nephew as he aint getting mine!

So if anyone has any good websites, tips or (helpful) ideas about finding a Wii it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

And if you're going to say "go to the shops" don't. I'm still hurting from the stock shortages...

You could try ordering one from Play.com or Game online or somewhere, that way when they get it back in stock it should ship to you straight away.

For £266 I don't think I'll bother from a website. They push bundles and it's impossible to just buy the console on it's own unless you walk into the shop.

They are all averaging £250 on Ebay.

Maybe it's worth it...I'm sure it will only go up come Christmas.

Cheers Dog, I registered to get one, they will e-mail me when they are in stock. I hope it's soon. I guess it's all a waiting game now. (Along with many other sites)!

I did that. Check every store near you and one should have at least 1 in stock. It only too me 10 mins to find one near me. :)

http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/This website often shows who's got what in stock and what they're flogging. So maybe check it out.

According to the said website amazon germany have them in stock and you can use your uk login details to order on that site. Amazon.de

Woah I can't find any near me at all, looking through all my sights and stores and there's none to be found.

Woah I can't find any near me at all, looking through all my sights and stores and there's none to be found.

I might have just been lucky then. I only bought it to sell on ebay close to christmas. *Evil laugh*

Man, they have an entire tower of Wii systems in our local electronics store here... if only it worked in the UK I could be making a fortune selling it to unfortunate UK people. D:

Still can Eenuh you just need to supply them with those converter/ adaptor doohickies

Right, Amazon in Germany are a bargain at 179.97 lol. Ordered from there and they have lots in stock. Only need to change plug to three pin or buy an adaptoid. No fuss. Did I mention they have LOADS in stock too lol :)

I'm gonna do that too :heh:

But my plan is failing me.

I might do that too if I see one in a shop near me. Keep it sealed etc and sell on for profits nearer Christmas. :)

Still can Eenuh you just need to supply them with those converter/ adaptor doohickies

Yeah, but I think if I count the cost for the converter and postage with it, it's kind of unlikely I'll sell with a profit... =/

Better not take the risk I guess.

I can't believe people are still having trouble finding Wiis, every shop in my town seems to have them!

I can't believe people are still having trouble finding Wiis, every shop in my town seems to have them!

Places (like Argos) have posters saying "One Wii Per Customer"

My Argos, Woolworths, Gamestation, GAME also say "Out of Stock" or "Pre-Order your Wii".

I check everyday an di'm sure i'll snag a couple.

I might have a gander round for one to sell too. Everyone seems to be doing.

I bet nearer Chirstmas, Ebay will be packed full of Wii's for sale.

Game get some every Tuesday.

Staff are in from 7am (but I think thats only the West Midlands at the moment as the manager is a tool) and no what they're getting. If not try 8-8.30

(and p.s. come about 11 oclock they will want to shoot themselves or the phone)

why 11?? Is that when the stock is all accounted for or something?

Probably everyone calling up asking if they have a Wii in stock.

Sign in to follow this