NEurope
welsh_gamer

You know you're a Nintendo geek when....

When you get kidnapped by a bad guy whos motive is to take over your kingdom (house)

When you jump you try and run really fast in the air to float for a few seconds.

...Your txt message sound is the Restore Pokemon jingle from Pokemon

(It's awesome)

oh... and

when you tell your GF "game over" after sex... :P

(I don't do that)

I've only been here a few days and I love you already for that bit of sheer genius.

The star get thing wasn't to shabby either.

You mug a conductor for his baton and attempt to change the wind's direction with it.

When you tell your imaginary fairy to shut the hell up at random moments during the day.

....when your plumber messes up, you throw a barrel/keg at him. Loved that star get one :)

...when somebody starts ranting about how their console is better than yours, you think of at least 8 intellectual reasons why their talking out of their arse. Then ignore all of them in favour of just shouting back louder.

When you go to a nighclub wearing the "Know Your Root's" T shirt, and still manage to pull a girl.

While driving alone or with friend's, you sometimes shout out Mario Kart quotes such as "Let's-a-go", "I'm a gonna win" etc

Seeing as some of you geeks have the Zelda 'treasure find' ringtone, can anyone suggest a site to downloada decent version of it from?

I have the lost woods song as my ring tone :heh:

Heh...

Don't leave me :(

...you dress like this:

halloweengamecostumeguinn4.jpg

GOD! Tell me I didn't just post that!!

E viva Portugal caralho!

when you ask your GF to play your "flute" like an ocarina...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

E viva Portugal caralho!

IT WAS NOT ME DUDE!!!! Nor do I think it happened here. I found this picture on a website!

Gosh, I'm not like those 2 guys!

when you describe small amounts of change you find as "not to shabby"

when you shout "I AM ERROR" at a slight mistake.

shouting "objection" in the students union after a dissagreement.

Doing the pheonix wright court music when two people argee. works best with stangers.

doing the "mario twins" music when some one plays mario bros.

I have the lost woods song as my ring tone :heh:

Heh...

Don't leave me :(

It's over.

You told me you had Gerudo Desert, you KNOW how I feel about the lost woods. Pack your bags and DON'T be here when I get back.

When you see your lady friend take off an article of clothing (i.e. a jacket or jumper) and in anticipation of possible sexual activity you yell ZOMG ITZ TEH MEGATON!!!

and;

When during sexual acticvity with your lady friend, you get out a tape recorder and play a recording of the music clip and sound of getting 3 stars at the end of a level in Super Mario Bros 3 and the 5 1UP live sounds that follow (symbolising the moment of ejaculation)...