NEurope
Strange Cookie

Sin & Punishment Wii: Treasure would like to try

Might Treasure be thinking about making a S&P-title for Wii? They just might. It'd make sense. Wii-controls seem to be a perfect fit for a game like this.

In an interview with Nintendo Power, Masato Maegawa of Treasure had this to say:

NP: When we spoke a couple of years ago, you mentioned that you would like to do a sequel to Sin and Punishment. Has the team given any more thought to that? And don't you think it would be a perfect fit for Wii?

MM: When we were originally working on Sin and Punishment [for Virtual Console], there was some discussion utilizing Wii-like controls, and I think now that we're working more with the Wii, it is something we'd very much like to try.

Sourcysource

"Do or do not. There is no try."

To read how awesome a game the original Sin & Punishment on N64 was/is, check this thread.

Fingers crossed, then!

Yes agreed, I really enjoyed the first one, and this game could get the franchise even more attention if they release a new one on the Wii

Well, this would make my day. It would awesome, and with all the hype around the VC release of the game, it would be a logical next step.

They're currently developing a Wii game... although I doubt that it's Sin and Punishment.

We can hope anyway.

First thing I thought of when I saw the Wii controller was a new version of "Sin And Punishment" or a port at least.

I'm guessing Sin And Punishment has had a decent reception on the virtual console, if it has there's nothing to stop them making a sequel.

If they do make a sequel I hope they make it last longer than an hour.

Makes it please. And have a plot that we can understand!

Great game and a sequal would be supoib.

Makes it please. And have a plot that we can understand!

The plot is understandable enough in S&P. Although background info would be nice.