NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gmanprime

Vertical Politics day in America

Fuck Huckabee. Fuckabee. He hates the gays.

VOTE RON PAULLLL TWO THOUSAND EIGHT

Seriously guys. Huckabee is the real deal.

He doesn't hate the gays, he loves them but believes that the gay part of their lifestyle is unnatural. Keep an open mind and I believe you will find that he is the leader the US needs.

He doesn't hate the gays, he loves them but believes that the gay part of their lifestyle is unnatural. Keep an open mind and I believe you will find that he is the leader the US needs.

I was going to vote for him. No, really, I was. Then I remembered I live 3000 MILES away in BRITAIN so I didn't bother.

I just read up on him on wiki - quite a few of the things he's for, I'm against.

Is that the part where they stick it in teh pewper? Because thats the thing that makes most of them gay. So its stupid.

Is he saying its ok to be gay as long as you dont act on it or what?

Is that the part where they stick it in teh pewper? Because thats the thing that makes most of them gay. So its stupid.

Is he saying its ok to be gay as long as you dont act on it or what?

Basically yeah, he's against any sort of gay marriage thing or whatever they call it over here. He signed a bill to outlaw gay marriage in his state and doesn't think the policy of being gay in the american army should change . He also doesn't believe in evolution and believes that we should all be taught creationism and the intelligent design throughout our school/college lives (in science). (Which I think is a utter crap, personally).

Fuck Huckabee. Fuckabee. He hates the gays.

VOTE RON PAULLLL TWO THOUSAND EIGHT

lol I would have bet a million quid youd like ron paul.

To be fair he is pretty cool libertarinism would be a stark change im a bit unsure though may be good to have an experiment for a bit would certianly help america with the world unless he went to non interventionist which is likely.

lol I would have bet a million quid youd like ron paul.

To be fair he is pretty cool libertarinism would be a stark change im a bit unsure though may be good to have an experiment for a bit would certianly help america with the world unless he went to non interventionist which is likely.

Nah, I'm just fuckin'.

I'm an internationalist. If a dude's in Tajikistan I'll still have his back.

Basically yeah, he's against any sort of gay marriage thing or whatever they call it over here. He signed a bill to outlaw gay marriage in his state and doesn't think the policy of being gay in the american army should change . He also doesn't believe in evolution and believes that we should all be taught creationism and the intelligent design throughout our school/college lives (in science). (Which I think is a utter crap, personally).

I want him dead I want his wife dead,his cat dead.......

Is it not always a close race between the two candidates nomatter who they are? I mean people are voting for their side (party) nomatter how ugly it looks (George Bush), right?

It is more like a battle of who bothered to show up at the voting urns, than what the president looks like.

Heheheh, he loves teh gays. Immaturity FTW.

So he likes gay people, but doesn't really like anything to do with being gay. You might as well have said he just likes people. Well I'm afraid even if I was from America, probably wouldn't vote for him. I think you might get get a better response though if you went to site maybe called something like n-usa rather than n-europe.

Wow. Sounds like a real progressive and worthwhile leader. I will certainly vote for him.

Oh.

No, wait: 1) Not a US citizen. 2) I'm not as stupid as anyone who votes for him.

Nah, I'm just fuckin'.

I'm an internationalist. If a dude's in Tajikistan I'll still have his back.

What the? Ah ok fair enough so whose your pick then?

Im kinda hoping Clinton gets in just so the history books read bush clinton bush clinton it will be like aristocratic families in america or something lol.

Oh yeh and her policies and crap.

Sign in to follow this