Da Gibsta!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at this guys:

Talk PS2, DUR!!

PS2 is a legend!!! Always has been, always will be!!

Thats' the only other post by this "Da Gibsta!" chap. Notice the nice grammar (ok minus the !s) and using the word "legend". Hummmm.

I would put money on this "Da Gibsta!" being Uks alt and made this thread beacuse he knew noone else would make a birthday thread for him.

Thats' the only other post by this "Da Gibsta!" chap. Notice the nice grammar (ok minus the !s) and using the word "legend". Hummmm.

I would put money on this "Da Gibsta!" being Uks alt and made this thread beacuse he knew noone else would make a birthday thread for him.

Haha, probably, sounds right.

Anyway i'll post mine

Happy birthday.

Yup...Ah well.

Happy Barnacle day.

I thought that when i first read it, but didn't want to post it.

Even if it is you, happy birthday anyway.

Cheers, guys! Good day, so far! Just to clarify- Da gibsta is NOT me. If you check the ips, emails etc of us, you'll find that he's not me. In fact, his real name's tim, and he's from my school, so I recommend you ban him as hes only here to start trouble.

And Fresh, I've never been banned.

So far, I've had a set of dumbells, wii points card and clothes and money.

Happy Birthday fella!! Have a bday cuddle...

*cuddle*

I've also got the rugby tonight, w00t!