NEurope
Retro_Link

The Movie News Thread!

I quite like the GL outfit, it has a suitably superhuman/alien look. The mask really does look painted on though, might look better in motion.

I just assumed you were letting people know that Aquaman is a crapper hero than Green Lantern.

Yea...that's exactly what I meant.:awesome:

Really though, I'm not a big fan of DC characters.

'Back To The Future' returning to cinemas

Back To The Future will be re-released in UK cinemas this October.

The Robert Zemeckis-directed blockbuster, which celebrated its 25th anniversary this year, will get a theatrical re-issue on October 1, according to the Film Distributors Association release schedule.

Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd starred in Back To The Future, which followed a high school teen as he is transported 30 years into the past in a time-travelling DeLorean. The movie spawned two sequels and the trilogy grossed more than $950 million at the worldwide box office.

The three movies will then debut on Blu-ray on October 25 in a collection dubbed the 'Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy'.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a245126/back-to-the-future-returning-to-cinemas.html

I'll definitely be going to see this, one of my favourite movies so id love to see it on the big screen.

Aquaman is like....the worst hero.

Yeah Cameron really hasn't done anything good in a while :heh:

And because you're all probably more interested in breasts:

022887937.jpg

Edited by Ashley

The Legend Of Cain

Will Smith has attached himself to star in and produce The Legend Of Cain, an epic re-telling of the Biblical sibling tale, this time with a vampiric twist. Smith will play Cain, the original Bad Boy, and he will produce with Overbrook Entertainment partners Jada Pinkett Smith (his wife), James Lassiter, and Ken Stovitz.

The script was written by Caleeb Pinkett and Dan Knauf, with Andrea Berloff revising. No studio or director yet for the Overbrook project. The production company is coming off The Karate Kid, which has so far grossed more that. $210 million worldwide. Smith is currently promoting that film internationally and in August he begins filming Men In Black 3.

Men in Black 3 eh?

I actually thought the MiB films were pretty wank. Is that not the general consensus?

I enjoyed iRobot a lot. Just so you know.

Men in Black 3 eh?

I actually thought the MiB films were pretty wank. Is that not the general consensus?

First one - amazing

Second one - terrible.

Loving the Thor pics coming through slowly but surely.

guess it'll be a while before any Captain America images start surfacing :(

They're meant to be announcing who's been cast for Hulk in the Avengers at SDCC too aren't they?

3 days to go ...