NEurope
Dante

SEGA Superstars Tennis

Uhhh, I think this looks great. And tennis rules with the wiimote. Of course, that's just me ;)

I have to agree find it hard to go and play old tennis games now, as I miss the tactile nature of the swinging.

This looks awesome, I just wish it was online.

I have to agree find it hard to go and play old tennis games now, as I miss the tactile nature of the swinging.

i'd really love to agree with you but I feel first of all the game will be marked down for no on-line.. That's teh first step without even seeing any footage of the game you know this going to be an 8.0 game no matter how good it is.. the only thing that gives me a slight bit of hope is the fact that sonic team is NOT creating it.

Does the upcoming Top Spin have online? would be interesting sales battle if it did, especially with this missing it.

I'm unsure on Top Spin - really hope it does though.

Also it's really not Nintendo's fault developer's aren't using the Wii online capabilities. They're limited to start with but that does not mean you can simply ignore them. Things like Mario Strikers show how online can be done well on Wii - it's inexcusable to exclude it now imo. For that reason I definitely won't be buying this when it's released.

This game just shot up my most wanted list as Gonintendo are reporting Alex Kidd is in the game!!! Finally the little guy is back.

Scrap this piece of c**p and give us Virtua Tennis instead!

Every time Sonic takes part in a non-platformer it turns out to suck!

Sonic & Mario Olympics, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic Labyrinth, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic R, Sonic Riders... the list goes on!

Sonic & Mario is a very good game. And Brawl will be awesome.

Agreed. Despite Screwattack making Sonic R their worst Sonic game I loved it to bits, including the soundtrack, when I had it on my Saturn.

EVERYBODY'S SUPER SONIC RACING, GOTTA KEEP YOU FEET RIGHT ON THE GROUND!

That post is pure win as is the song!

Look a few posts up...

Whoops :) Sorry 'bout that!

Nothing to see here, move along citizen!

Thank you good sir!

Honestly, the game will probably be good, considering the developer.

Agreed. Despite Screwattack making Sonic R their worst Sonic game I loved it to bits, including the soundtrack, when I had it on my Saturn.

no seriously hero it really was the worst game of all time..

you'd like anything as a kid.:)

Sonic R is pretty dodgy, I wouldn't disagree with ScrewAttacks opinion on it. The game has really bad controls- its a really good idea for a Sonic game... but the controls are bad!

Anyway, the return of Alex Kidd?? Fantastic!

WHEN YOU'RE SUPER SONIC RACING, THERE'S NO TIME TO LOOK AROUND

ONM have rating this game quite highly in the latest Preview.

To be honest, I was expecting possible pantsness.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=90996

Anyway, let's start with some facts and figures: 16 characters, ten courts, eight mini-games, and - fun! - unlockable music. Of the 16 characters, six are available from the start from a cast that includes Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Amy Rose and Eggman (from Sonic The Hedgehog), AiAi and MeeMee (from Super Monkey Ball), Ulala and Pudding (from Space Channel 5), Alex Kidd (err, Alex Kidd), Amigo (Samba De Amigo), NiGHTS and Reala (NiGHTS), Gum and Beat (from Jet Set Radio) and one more currently top secret character that we're forbidden to reveal for fear of severe reprisals and sullen rejection. And, no, it's not Ryu from Shenmue. Or the dragon from Panzer Dragoon. Don't be silly.

In terms of the ten courts (four of which are open to start with), there's the Green Hill and Scrap Brain Zones (Sonic the Hedgehog), as well as Coconut Beach (OutRun), Monkey Island (Super Monkey Ball), Galactic Cruiser (Space Channel 5), Shibuya Cho (Jet Set Radio), The Curien Mansion (The House of the Dead), Aqua Garden (NiGHTS), Carnival Park (Samba De Amigo) and one more we're bound and gagged not to reveal yet. On top of that, the obligatory daft mini-games will be inspired by The House of the Dead, Puyo Pop, Space Harrier, Samba De Amigo, Virtua Cop,

This game will be on 360, PS3, DS and PS2 now too.

I think it depends on the controls.

If they go all out and do something even more in-depth then Wii-Sports. Like erm...i suppose being able to move your character...other then that i have no-idea....:D

Its developped by http://www.sumo-digital.com/ . so not much experience in tenn9is games. i.e. none of segas experience from virtua tennis.

What are you talking about? They did Virtua Tennis 3 and Virtua Tennis World Tour (PSP). (See the web site you linked to!)

Hitmaker (previously AM3) did VT1 and VT2.

What are you talking about? They did Virtua Tennis 3 and Virtua Tennis World Tour (PSP). (See the web site you linked to!)

Hitmaker (previously AM3) did VT1 and VT2.

Celebrity Troll