NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

Anyone ever finsihed all the quests and got all masks?

I sure did its bloody brilliant, the full ending is ace n_n

And just beating the crap out of bosses using the you-know-what mask is just so much fun n_n specially the final boss.

Yeah that mask rules all; it is just SOOOO cool!!!!

I got that mask before facing Majora for the first time; and think i beat him losing only 1/2 a heart (can easily beat him and loose no health with that mask on!!)!!

... I call myself an emotional gamer...

--Ray

Wow. I better write this sentence down. This sure is one to remember :hehe:

Wow. I better write this sentence down. This sure is one to remember :hehe:

n_n wow thanks. Being an emotional gamer basically means enjoying games on much higher level.

non-emotional gamers see for instance Metroid as "oww shooting aliens die die!!"

whereas emotional gamers see metroid as: 0_0 this person so strong and silent on her own in a alien world with a history to make you feel ARGH ;_; so much emotion, hard to explain but ya get the point right? n_n

--Ray

I agree it's better than Ocarina of time.

Anyone ever finsihed all the quests and got all masks?

I sure did its bloody brilliant, the full ending is ace n_n

And just beating the crap out of bosses using the you-know-what mask is just so much fun n_n specially the final boss.

I remember playing it for the first time , got freaked out alot but once you get into it its just 0_0, I dunno, I call myself an emotional gamer and this game just triggers so many of em.

All the side quests, the depth of the story itself, everything.

--Ray

I finished it compeltely too. That mask is fun to use but I also tried to beat the final boss without it which was much harder.

n_n wow thanks. Being an emotional gamer basically means enjoying games on much higher level.

non-emotional gamers see for instance Metroid as "oww shooting aliens die die!!"

whereas emotional gamers see metroid as: 0_0 this person so strong and silent on her own in a alien world with a history to make you feel ARGH ;_; so much emotion, hard to explain but ya get the point right? n_n

--Ray

I'm just like that too actually.

so much emotion, hard to explain but ya get the point right? n_n

Yeah, I get the point. I'm like that too. I guess this approach doesn't work for a game like Mario Party, does it? ;)

Finished the Deku Temple, what great fun!

The part after you get the mask is so mythical its beauitful. Now, the princess Deku says she needs something to carry her but I don't know what...

Finished the Deku Temple, what great fun!

The part after you get the mask is so mythical its beauitful. Now, the princess Deku says she needs something to carry her but I don't know what...

Haha, that's easy as...something else that is easy. :p

Well, you have to get something to carry her in. Hmm..what other items do you use for carrying items? :wink:

n_n I remember being stuck there. I was there and I needed to bring the Princess back 0_0;;;; I didnt know how so I went allllll the way back out and back to town.

Then T_T I had to go all the way back to that temple again and then I exidentily used that item and then I was like WHA???? 0_0;;; never seen that coming....so funny too n_n

I love the message that pops up when she is in the *insert object-so as not to spoil it for stocka*.

The Fierce Deity mask made the bosses way to easy, but i suppose you had to do everything the hard way first time round, so that's ok.

Using an action replay, you can play all the game as Fierce Deity Mask link, and it is quite fun!

I love the message that pops up when she is in the *insert object-so as not to spoil it for stocka*.

The Fierce Deity mask made the bosses way to easy, but i suppose you had to do everything the hard way first time round, so that's ok.

Using an action replay, you can play all the game as Fierce Deity Mask link, and it is quite fun!

0_0 really? Thats awesome! n_n;; but I dont like "cheating" that much. But yeah I did have to beat everything the hard way first 0_0 got quit annoyed by the last puzzles in the final dungeon but after trying some more I made it anyway.

I love the alien hunt btw, that was so awesome. And all the quests to help people was so much fun 0_0

But the damn Sun mask was so hard to get. But quite cool to do. Where you control Link and the other guy. But failing that was annoying cause you had to go all the way back in time and then forward again ;_;

But sooo rewarding that puzzle was n_n;;;

Sorry if i got your hopes up; I don't know if you'd be able to do it; you need a gameshark, NTSC console and an ntsc version of the game.

You also can't use a vast majority of the items(hookshot, bow, Ocarina....)but you can explore quite a chunk of the world. However, the game crashes at points, like talking to the bomber kids, entering buildings(you can go in, but can't leave) and if you start in clock town, you can't leave as the guard won't allow it.

However, it may be limited, but it is..different.

oh, and BTW, I only did this after completing the game a few times. I don't cheat either.

Sorry if i got your hopes up; I don't know if you'd be able to do it; you need a gameshark, NTSC console and an ntsc version of the game.

You also can't use a vast majority of the items(hookshot, bow, Ocarina....)but you can explore quite a chunk of the world. However, the game crashes at points, like talking to the bomber kids, entering buildings(you can go in, but can't leave) and if you start in clock town, you can't leave as the guard won't allow it.

However, it may be limited, but it is..different.

oh, and BTW, I only did this after completing the game a few times. I don't cheat either.

n_n;;;;; I see, well I wasnt gonna try it anyway but it just sounded like fun. And like you, I wouldn't try these thinsg or other cheats untill after completing a game at least once n_n

Majora's Mask ending is simply beautiful. And the place you go before the final boss: gorgeous. I really love the game, it's very moody and weird, definitely lives up to the Zelda series.

I've been playing this for a little while now, i've finished the dungeons, just need to get 7 more masks (inc fierce diety) before i fight majora's mask!

*must get all masks!*

I finished it in its pure, unaltered N64 form, and im glad I did, back in the twilight days of 2000.

I finished it in its pure, unaltered N64 form, and im glad I did, back in the twilight days of 2000.

Lol; join the club.

Same here; great game!!

I love this game. Everyone argues that OoT is better, but i dunno. I loved this more. Every area was exciting. I remember the little girl that you could chase in the east, argh so annoying. Or maybe you didnt chase her, it was something about a door anyway.

Strangely enough, i never finished it. I got to the last dungeon, and as well all know, its a head fuck. You'll see what i mean Stocka :yes:

Pretty challenging.

I love this game. Everyone argues that OoT is better, but i dunno. I loved this more. Every area was exciting. I remember the little girl that you could chase in the east, argh so annoying. Or maybe you didnt chase her, it was something about a door anyway.

Strangely enough, i never finished it. I got to the last dungeon, and as well all know, its a head fuck. You'll see what i mean Stocka :yes:

Pretty challenging.

I found an exploit to get past the last dungeon:

Explore the dungeon the right way up and beat the sub boss so you can go upside down.

Return to the first day.

Go back to the dungeon and grab all the keys from the right way up and DON'T open any doors that require a key - now go upside down and you'll now have more keys than you will ever need.

Or is that the way you're SUPPOSED to do it? Still, seems pretty unorthadox to me.

I found an exploit to get past the last dungen.

And what would that be? i can't remember it that much, is it the one where you constantly have to

make clones of your various forms to trigger the switches?

??

I found an exploit to get past the last dungeon.

Tell me now. Because my save is half way through it and i couldnt be bothered finishing it unless i can easily get past it. I might just start from scratch on the GC anyway. :)

And what would that be? i can't remember it that much, is it the one where you constantly have to

make clones of your various forms to trigger the switches?

??

Highlight the box.

Highlight the box.

Lol; what a cop out!! Good stuff thought; but iirc, I got through it first time though and got all the fairies; damn that fairy sword rocks!