NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

BEST. GAME. EVER!

Anju + Kafei sidequest triggered so many things when I was playing it. On the last day, waiting inside the inn, the walls shaking, then Kafei comes inside and reveals himself. He and Anju make up and then you're just standing there with the Couple's Mask. Brilliant stuff.

Not to mention the boss fights, especially Twinmold. And the moon, running up to that tree and talking to the kids. AND the music, Clock Town especially. Oh, and the Goron Mask!

No, just everytime i tried to give her potion, Link would drink the potion himself. You have to read the whole conversation and give it to her on cue though, i realize that now

I'm going to start playing this game again next week at my new home (I'm moving and won't have internet acces for a while :(), I already adapted my sig to it.:)

Really enjoying this now that I'm into it in that Zelda way :heh:

Got gilded sword :D and the goron race was great fun. Just got the zora mask. I love getting deep into Zelda games, the experience is uncomparable.

Really enjoying this now that I'm into it in that Zelda way :heh:

Got gilded sword :D and the goron race was great fun. Just got the zora mask. I love getting deep into Zelda games, the experience is uncomparable.

Swimming as a Zora like a dolphin (launching above the sea then under, then up, then under) is FANTASIC!!

You can see just how great a Zelda multiplayer could be!!

- Goron races (around tracks like in MM)

- Zora races (like the Zora 'bottle' challenge, or more open levels)

- Horse races (could also combine with using the bow and arrow)

- Battle mode (could take place in Hyrule Field, Kakariko Village, Deku Forest etc... You are all Link, can use your sword/shield and all you weapons/items to battle each other; there could be Epona to find and use, Deku Flower launchers and gliders etc...)

I'd buy it!!

Swimming as a Zora like a dolphin (launching above the sea then under, then up, then under) is FANTASIC!!

You can see just how great a Zelda multiplayer could be!!

- Goron races (around tracks like in MM)

- Zora races (like the Zora 'bottle' challenge, or more open levels)

- Horse races (could also combine with using the bow and arrow)

- Battle mode (could take place in Hyrule Field, Kakariko Village, Deku Forest etc... You are all Link, can use your sword/shield and all you weapons/items to battle each other; there could be Epona to find and use, Deku Flower launchers and gliders etc...)

I'd buy it!!

Sounds great to me, if Zelda on Rev was a MMORPG with races and battles like you said as tournaments every so often that would be great. I really do think Zelda Rev will be a MMORPG, because of Miyamato's comment about Twilight Princess being the last Zelda game in its current form.

But you cant all be Link...so there would have to be different characters...but there isnt muuch variety...unless you could customize a Goron, Zora, Human...

Serious I doubt it will be a MMORPG

But i'll be more than happy to eat thsose words if you can proof otherwise

In four swords there's more than one link :wink:

I know what you're saying though. It would be difficult to do but perhaps there could be like different groups of characters available, like in some mmorpgs its:

Warrior

Mage

Assasin

Healer

...or something like that, for Zelda there could be:

Goron

Zora

Deku Scrub

Gerudo

etc.

I'm sure if Nintendo made it they'd suprise us with something special though for characters.

Quests would get tricky though... but then again these people know their stuff. We'll see. I dont thimk I would play it but then again, if its any good.

I like Zelda the way it is

Wow being a Zora is so fun!

Great Bay is a bit tricky though, its confusing as to where I'm suppose to go...

Great Bay is a bit tricky though, its confusing as to where I'm suppose to go...

yeah zora is fun and yeah Great Bay is a bit tricky what part are you up to in it.

Yeah great bay is cool! The pirates hideout, the bottle races, the baby zora rescue!

If you need any help just ask!

The Water Temple really sucks!! But the Boss is Awesome!! Oh and so is the Amazing way you reach the temple!!

So I enter the lab, and the professor tells me to put the eggs in the aquarium...WHA?!

So I enter the lab, and the professor tells me to put the eggs in the aquarium...WHA?!
Yeah, When day 1 starts go to the Great Bay and Swim to the right, towards the Pirates Fortress. You will need to enter the fortress via a secret underwater entrance. Once inside, make sure you don't get seem by any of the female pirates and make your way through the fortress. When making your way through, you will be challenged by 4 female pirates (like the 4 gerudos in Ocarina of Time holding the carpenters captive) who are keeping 4 Baby Zoras captive; defeat them, return the Baby Zoras to the lab and drop them into the large tank from above.

You may need 4 bottles to take the Babies back in, I can't remember!

Also, while you are in the fortress, make sure you take a photo of a female pirate (not the ones you have to battle), because you will need it soon to free a seahorse!

When you return the Zora Babies, use the photo to free the seahorse and then meet the seahorse to the right of Great Bay, where two rocks are pointing out of the water, like a gateway! Follow the seahorse to a large underwater cave area, where you will have to defeat large sea monsters. The remaining Zora Babies are being guarded by some of these sea monsters, the others are guarding another Seahorse (who gives you a heart piece) and maybe some other stuff aswell. Take these Zora Babies back to the lab, and something magical will happen!!

Sounds great to me, if Zelda on Rev was a MMORPG with races and battles like you said as tournaments every so often that would be great. I really do think Zelda Rev will be a MMORPG, because of Miyamato's comment about Twilight Princess being the last Zelda game in its current form.

Argh ew no. I want to be Link. Unless you think every player will be Link.

Oh dear lord no, no no no. Just a bad idea!

(imo)

Yeah, When day 1 starts go to the Great Bay and Swim to the right, towards the Pirates Fortress. You will need to enter the fortress via a secret underwater entrance. Once inside, make sure you don't get seem by any of the female pirates and make your way through the fortress. When making your way through, you will be challenged by 4 female pirates (like the 4 gerudos in Ocarina of Time holding the carpenters captive) who are keeping 4 Baby Zoras captive; defeat them, return the Baby Zoras to the lab and drop them into the large tank from above.

You may need 4 bottles to take the Babies back in, I can't remember!

Also, while you are in the fortress, make sure you take a photo of a female pirate (not the ones you have to battle), because you will need it soon to free a seahorse!

When you return the Zora Babies, use the photo to free the seahorse and then meet the seahorse to the right of Great Bay, where two rocks are pointing out of the water, like a gateway! Follow the seahorse to a large underwater cave area, where you will have to defeat large sea monsters. The remaining Zora Babies are being guarded by some of these sea monsters, the others are guarding another Seahorse (who gives you a heart piece) and maybe some other stuff aswell. Take these Zora Babies back to the lab, and something magical will happen!!

Thanks mate I'll try it out icon14.gif I went underwater before but the entrance was blocked. I'll restart to start of Day one and go there next time I play, which will probably be sunday as I usually play Zeldas at weekends only(just feels more enojyable for some reason)

just wait till you get to the temple then you might get furious with it (if you also want to get the fairy's in it)

just wait till you get to the temple then you might get furious with it (if you also want to get the fairy's in it)
Yeah, how about this;

When I was replaying this game on the Gamecube Collectors Edition, I went all the way through the temple (which I ABSOLUTELY hate), I collected every one of the Fairies, I beat the boss, I was taking the Faries back to the Great Fairy fountain and my game froze and erased my latest save!!

Gotta do it all again now! and I REALLY don't want to!!!

Yeah, how about this;

When I was replaying this game on the Gamecube Collectors Edition, I went all the way through the temple (which I ABSOLUTELY hate), I collected every one of the Fairies, I beat the boss, I was taking the Faries back to the Great Fairy fountain and my game froze and erased my latest save!!

was that the gamecube Majora's Mask version

was that the gamecube Majora's Mask version

Isn't "when i was playing this on the gamecube edition" kind of a giveaway? :p

Yeah, how about this;

Yeah my version locks up all the time. Only does it with that game so there must be a bug inherent in them all.

Godamnit. That makes me afriad to play the gamecube version of the game. Hm. At least i got the original. All i need is a controller! Because the one i have is broked.

I'm playing the GC version and it hasn't frozen yet thank god.

mine has frozen a lot,,,,and i mean a hell of a lot. supprised at myself.........the bloody machine isnt in bits.

even had my memory card needin to be formatid about 3 times. after getin half way through

but after all that i have completed it, yes i said it, completed it.

and it feels so good better than my last 3 birthdays...that good!

but now i have emptyness in my life.what should i do

BRING FORTH THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS :wink:

Enjoying Great Bay, although its quite tricky. I've just got all the eggs and learnt the song. So I go off to that rock place under the mist I take it?(Is it called Turtle Rock?) Oh its so exciting :grin: