NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

Remember us talking about it and how had just I started at CE? Well lets continue talking here :)

I'm going to play soem more tommorow, can't wait.

So; where are you at in the game? I remember that when I was in full swing, I couldn't put it down, so I went through quite a lot in quite a short time.

I am only at Deku Palace, I having had much chance to play this week with school and homework taking up most of my time :doh:

But I hope to play this weekend, I prefer playing Zeldas on a sunday for some reason, dunno why.

How you finding it Stocka?

Have you got Epona back yet?

Completed the Deku Temple yet? (don't you just love the temples entrance!!)

How you finding it Stocka?

Have you got Epona back yet?

Completed the Deku Temple yet? (don't you just love the temples entrance!!)

I'm at the palace, thats the same as the temple? or not?

I love teh music.

By 'Palace' do you mean the bit where the Deku scrubs are worrying about their lost princess? If so, then that isn't the dungeon/Temple.

By 'Palace' do you mean the bit where the Deku scrubs are worrying about their lost princess? If so, then that isn't the dungeon/Temple.

Yar, okay lol. I'm taking it slow, haven't played since last weekend, I'll probably play every weekend.

Yeah, the palace is different to the temple! Your gonna love what's next!!

Also, that little monkey is a legend!

Yeah, the palace is different to the temple! Your gonna love what's next!!

Also, that little monkey is a legend!

Indeed, the monkey is just too cool.

I just finished the first level and I started the Anju/Kafei Relationship problem thing, and still loving it...

I am going to play some more later in the day, it's just so... engrossing :D

ahh my fave game it is such a great game with all the sub missions helping everyone. I haven't played it in a while as i did the pirate egg part and most of the zora temple and my game froze and i lost 5Hrs work. still with all its glitches its amazing

ahh my fave game it is such a great game with all the sub missions helping everyone. I haven't played it in a while as i did the pirate egg part and most of the zora temple and my game froze and i lost 5Hrs work. still with all its glitches its amazing
You must've played it on the Collector's Edition, it freezes up occasionally. Really anoying, happened to me a few times.

Good luck on finishing the Deku Temple, Stocka. The Deku Temple has a really cool boss. Actually all the temples have cool bosses! :yes:

Majora's Mask is a really great Zelda game.

The Anju-Kafei relationship quest is really involving, it's a shame there wasn't more of this kind of subquest in The Wind Waker.

And you definitely get your money's worth from the dungeons!

Controversial comment warning...

Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time.

I couldn't agree more

While they're both excellent games...MM had darkness behind it...a compelling story, a sense of danger, a whole new place

Yes! Exactly. The story in MM is far, far more interesting and the whole world and it's gameplay is so varied and different from anything else.

I think what puts most people off this game is the three day system. Granted, it can take a little time getting but once you fully start to understand it - GAMEPLAY-O-RAMA-HEAVEN!

Ocarina is still a great game but the sequel, in my opinion was and is far better.

You guys make me want to play Majora's Mask again. Bought the original n64 game last year on Ebay but I haven’t really start the adventure. I only made it to the first dungeon. Guess that makes me more advanced in the game than Stocka :grin:

Ahh you gotta play it more! Most people do that, get to the first dungeon and forget about the game. I did that myself first time through. But really persevere with it and you'll realise just how good and underrated this game is.

MM had darkness behind it...a compelling story, a sense of danger, a whole new place

Especially the alternative ending (if you let the clock run out on the final day).

Everyone should watch this ending!

Yeah, let the clock run out just to experience it. You have to travel and speak to anyone you find and see their reactions and get their feelings on the world ending. Its really spine tingling with the music and everything that goes with it.

Great great game.

Argh, I haven't really had the chance to play it at all this week, whenever I want to play it I want to only play in big long sessions, the game seems more suited to them. I haven't had much time recently with the Rev revealing and all, if I get the chance i might tommorow though. When i played through OOT i played a few hours every sunday. I think I might do something similar for majora's, although once half term comesi n October i'll play a lot that week ^_^

I agree it's better than Ocarina of time.

Anyone ever finsihed all the quests and got all masks?

I sure did its bloody brilliant, the full ending is ace n_n

And just beating the crap out of bosses using the you-know-what mask is just so much fun n_n specially the final boss.

I remember playing it for the first time , got freaked out alot but once you get into it its just 0_0, I dunno, I call myself an emotional gamer and this game just triggers so many of em.

All the side quests, the depth of the story itself, everything.

--Ray