NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

Well I've now completed it, got 12 Full Hearts so I may go get that up to 20 if I get bored, got all 24 Masks and have kicked Majora's arse :p

Hehe; good stuff serebii; the only thing I'd say you should do(no need to get all the hearts)is finish your notebook if you haven't done already.

Yeah I prolly will, I just get bored easily sometimes plus Uni starts Thursday so I may not have time

Just found a glitch

Just gave that hand thing some paper for the first time and he only gave me 5 Rupees, however the Notebook claims he gave me a piece of heart...be weary

Who's everyone's favourite character that you have to help? Mine's got to be the postman.

Definatly Kafei, the whole quest and everything around it lasts for the whole 3 days. Theres just so much involved, and it was quite emotional too. ;_; Specially the ending on the final our of the game ow man. That was something else.

Btw, been playing the game again at my friend's place on Cube, and turns out ya cant save at the owl statues 0_0 So you better know what yer getting yerself into once you start a long dungeon n_n.

I loved the Light dungeon, but getting there is exausting, the whole gettingze shield and beating the King and stuff 0_0 and then the well and ALSO the climbing up the damn wall n_n. Best level design ever though (the temple that is)

The game still freaks me out, but its awesome.

--Ray

The Aliens were kinda scarey!! And the moon is just TOO surreal!! What a bloody great game!!

And my fave chara is DEF the Happy Mask Salesman...so schizo!!

Thats it after seeing the catridge in my bedroom again Ive decided to buy anothe n64, i need to play it again

The music is so good! I got some mp3s and I'm addicted, especially Deku Temple theme.

Umm, yeah Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina Of Time, my reasons:

Better Art - it's so surreal, colourful, bizzare, OOT was pretty plain in this respect.

Better Music - Subjective too, but come on, Clock Town, remixed Hyrule tune, Song of Healing... lovely.

More challenging - more satisfaction in that respect :p

Better storyline - Yup, the storyline was fully integrated in the gameplay, they work hand in hand, so it worked beautifully and was emotionally charged.

The usage of Time - The three day system is the most innovative Idea ever conceived in my opinion, watching each character's drama unfold depending on whether or not you chip in and help is immensely satisfying and organic too, the characters here have a life, they are not cardboard cut outs like in OOT for the most part.

Much darker and much more atmospheric.

Granted, I loved OOT, but MM just stands out more, OOT felt like alttp in 3D.

Protecting the Ranch was quite scary and surreal in a way, I loved that :p

Also, following Cremia to deliver the Milk was such a treat, MM's side quest are awesome.

Oh and Stone Tower is my favourite dungeon in any Zelda game.

Oh and while the LE version looks much better than the original content, the N64 has better frame rate, no bugs, no sketchy music and a more balanced control system. I got an N64 copy and I wasn't disappointed about it.

Just been playing, its getting a lot better as I progress further through the game. Just got the goron mask.

Just been playing, its getting a lot better as I progress further through the game. Just got the goron mask.

That area is really great; rolling around at such high speeds!!

Have you entered the race yet? Great fun!!!!

The path to the Snow temple is really cool; and the boss of that temple; Fantastic!!

there are so many parts of the game i loved, one of the best parts would have to be the time when you go in the well and and there were Re-deads blocking the doors, and to get through you would have to give them something that they wanted.

all i can say is if the new zelda goes longer then the main quest of Ocarina Of Time, and have got more sub-quest, plus is harder and if it get's more emotinol then Majora's Mask then the new Zelda will be the best game of all time.

Played some more today(hadn't played in a while) and I did the Snowhead temple :hehe: Great fun, and it is so cleverly made. Afterall, all Zelda dungeons are so well made, that no other game comes close to Zelda's dungeon level design.

Played some more today(hadn't played in a while) and I did the Snowhead temple :hehe: Great fun, and it is so cleverly made. Afterall, all Zelda dungeons are so well made, that no other game comes close to Zelda's dungeon level design.

I remember doing that when it first got released. Took me ages to figure out I had to punch the middle stone blocks. Also its great when you beat that temple and all the snow melts.

I remember doing that when it first got released. Took me ages to figure out I had to punch the middle stone blocks. Also its great when you beat that temple and all the snow melts.

Yeah, Death Mountain looks so different and so beautiful(in a different way)

Definatly Kafei, the whole quest and everything around it lasts for the whole 3 days. Theres just so much involved, and it was quite emotional too. ;_; Specially the ending on the final our of the game ow man. That was something else.

been on the game for two days straight after my memory card got possesed and told me to do one so back to the beginin i went with my head held high now it seems my chin is touchin my chest and i am most not impressed because i found loads of new things that i missed before even this kafi kid who to me has no bloody toung i can find him although his missis and mum dont no where he is and im not going to the stone templ before i do this because im that way inclined any way why wont he speak to me ?? how do i get more involved in this bit of storey line so im not just tryin to chop his head of with my sword in frustration every time i see him and whre do all the other masks come from i thought i had a few till i heard thers 25 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have to sleep but i have to do it and its taken me two days already plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease some one help this man because i can feel a burn in the back of my head .................but love the game so far and not my memorey card

i bloody love u i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes sentences, one must not be angrey or irratated for such things to work this is how it comes out of my mouth at such times. luv the lifes a beach

sorry for doublin up but the site wont let me view it from hear ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dam machine or dam site they got clever in thier old age blocked me out they did

sorry for doublin up but the site wont let me view it from hear ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dam machine or dam site they got clever in thier old age blocked me out they did

Ok i've changed my post to the best link i could get! Hope that helps!

If you can beat this game with all the masks and without using a guide (i couldnt), consider yourself skilled.

I almost gave up on this game because i couldnt figure out how to give red potion to the witch properly and i kept drinking it myself. The result? Pure hatred for this game. Did anyone else have the same problem?

After correcting myself on that and learning how to properly use the owl statue system and the Song of Soaring, this quickly became my favorite Zelda title. Im amazed how the 3 day system works so well without glitches.

I almost gave up on this game because i couldnt figure out how to give red potion to the witch properly and i kept drinking it myself. The result? Pure hatred for this game. Did anyone else have the same problem?
Do you mean the part where you follow the monkey to the witch and then give her the potion to revive her? Never had a problem there; just used to talk to her the first time, then go back to her sister and get a potion, then follow the monkey again and give her the potion.