NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

Lol; what a cop out!! Good stuff thought; but iirc, I got through it first time though and got all the fairies; damn that fairy sword rocks!

Hehe! That was the result of 2 BLUDDY WEEKS SOLID trying to find the final key.

I'm so dissappointed with myself; I have to complete the game properly now.

By the way - what does iirc mean?

I need to play this again, however I have a Problem: my 64 was stolen and I have no money for a new one :(.

:wtf::sad:

I went to play MM looking forward to returning the princess back to the dekus and then WTF, it started off back at my last save before my save yesterday, although i'm 100% sure that I did save. Either the game is playing up or my 'Cube is. Deku Temple again :bah:

I went to play MM looking forward to returning the princess back to the dekus and then WTF, it started off back at my last save before my save yesterday, although i'm 100% sure that I did save. Either the game is playing up or my 'Cube is. Deku Temple again :bah:

It's probably due to the Owl Statue saving. :heh:

That fairy sword certainly does rock! MM is much more atmospheric than OoT, but yet...im not sure, its just not as good, i think its a case of...its just too darn short!

It's most likely a problem with MM, as the colectors edition has problems with crashing and saving at owl stations i think!

Stocka, get an N64 and an expansion pak. Then, buy Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Perfect Dark, F zero X and play them all as nature intended. :heh:

It's most likely a problem with MM, as the colectors edition has problems with crashing and saving at owl stations i think!

No, saving at Owl statues just makes a temporary save and forces you to quit. Actually loading yer game from an Owl statue, and then resetting would cause you to fall back to the last time you saved by going back to day 1.

0_0 I hated that sytem, and you can only have two save games. And sister's boyfriends tend to erase yer best save games when they want to play a new game. T_T

I perfer MM to Ocarina too actually. It was more...complex compared to Ocarina. My favourite place was Ikana Canyon closely followed up by Great Bay....in fact the whole damn game was my favourite place lol.

***SPOILER (i think)***

It was pretty cool to go and get the infinate magic energy potion from that woman in the bar. I would drink it and just roll around Termina Field as a Goron. Rolling around aimlessly as an invincible Goron....ah the fun times. Rolling, and rolling and rolling and..*mumbles on*.

***SPOILER END***

Stocka, get an N64 and an expansion pak. Then, buy Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Perfect Dark, F zero X and play them all as nature intended. :heh:

No, theres no point really getting it when I have it on ZCE. But even so, i couldn't afford it anyway, I'm buying so much in the next few months. Such as Nintendogs,Mario Kart,Fire Emblem, Kameo, Age of empires III, Shenmue,Shenmue II, Sonic Rush, Lost in blue, Xbox 360(well, xmas), PD0(maybe), and others I've probably forgotten.

Well I got around to doing the Deku temple again, and LOL! When you put the princess in the bottle. Oh that was funny

I wish Nintendo did a better job when they ported Majora's Mask to the collectors edition on the Cube. I've been playing alot lately and the game has been crashing on me. Once it crashed when I was just minutes away from getting the Couple's Mask! Ugh! and the other time I was going through the last Temple.

I haven't played it since.

Ah the glory that is MM. I love this game although not as much as OOT. I bought this on release day and then again with the collectors disc. I know alot of my mates didnt finish it as they thought the time limit feature was too complex and they didnt like starting a new day all the time. For me this was its best feature due to the originality of it.

Stocka I suggest you collect all the masks just to see the Fierce Deity Link as he is awesome.

That fairy sword certainly does rock! MM is much more atmospheric than OoT, but yet...im not sure, its just not as good, i think its a case of...its just too darn short!

What?! Short?! Are you crazy?! It took me 60 hours and I didn't do all the sidequests and get all the masks!

Majora's Mask is not all about the main story. There are so many side stories and quests. Really, the game is all about the people who live in the world and all their little problems. I was a bit miffed at only four dungeons at first, but the game makes up for that in other areas :D

I took all your advice and started to replay it again

I beat the Stone Temple today, I have 10 full hearts, 19 Masks and too much time on my hands :p

Just need the Keaton Mask, the Couple's Mask, The Postman's Hat and Don Gero's Mask and obviously Fierce Diety Mask

Notice 3 of those are from the Kafei sidequest which I intend to do tomorrow lol

I never said the game was short btw, just to clear this up. I loved it, and played it for ages, especially to get every task done and obtain every item/upgrade in the game.

I took all your advice and started to replay it again

I beat the Stone Temple today, I have 10 full hearts, 19 Masks and too much time on my hands :p

Just need the Keaton Mask, the Couple's Mask, The Postman's Hat and Don Gero's Mask and obviously Fierce Diety Mask

Notice 3 of those are from the Kafei sidequest which I intend to do tomorrow lol

I wish you the best of luck with that really. It's one of the most challenging sidequests,(the Kafei one) as well as the most beautifull, story wise ;_; That made me so sad, I remember that well. Its been a long time ago, but tomorrow (or actually today n_n;;;) I shall play thegame again at my best friend's place.

I don't remember how I got the Keaton mask, but all the hints should be inyer note book. 0_0 I did however finish the whole thing, my god, that was the best.

Good luck n_n

Thanks

I did it though, messed up the first time cos of the damn Postman

Now I just need to go get Don Gero's Mask then to the Moon I go!

Majora's Mask is a brilliant game - I played it all the way through again last month, and completed it with all the masks. The full ending is superb.

Who's everyone's favourite character that you have to help? Mine's got to be the postman.