NEurope
Stocka

Majora's Mask

Jeez, i ain;t played Majoras Mask in a long time. If i remember, i think i am just about to enter Stone Tower Temple.

Getting into Ikana Canyon without using the Ice Arrows is harder than it looks, i've tried it.

Enjoying Great Bay, although its quite tricky. I've just got all the eggs and learnt the song. So I go off to that rock place under the mist I take it?(Is it called Turtle Rock?) Oh its so exciting :grin:

Im glad your still playing it Stocka as alot of people I know just gave up on the game without giving it a chance.

*sighs* what a masterful game. So much to do, so few days to do it in.

I wish I had my n64 over here!

Im glad your still playing it Stocka as alot of people I know just gave up on the game without giving it a chance.

I really want to complete it, because I love Zelda so much, and my target is to complete it before Twilgiht Princess comes out :smile:

I'm playing it slow, like every weekend or so, because I enjoy Zelda games best when I have plenty of time to sit back and relax.

I've never beat that game... I only ever got to the stone temple. I hate the stone temple...

After having not played for a while, I have just been playing and I've just beaten the eye mini boss in the water temple, and have got the ice arrows. I hate this temple so much. Am I the only one that hates water temples in Zeldas?

At least once you do them it gives you a good level of satisfaction.

After having not played for a while, I have just been playing and I've just beaten the eye mini boss in the water temple, and have got the ice arrows. I hate this temple so much. Am I the only one that hates water temples in Zeldas?

I like them, but they can be frustrative, it's to be expected ;) but if they were bad I wouldn't keep playing, nor feel fulfilled when I finaly pass through them, i'd feel like i've wasted my precious time, which i don't.

The water temple in Majoras Mask is possibly the worst temple IMO in Ocarina and MM, I dont like it AT ALL!! (I don't mind the OOT water temple that much);

I do like how you get to the water temple though and the main boss is challenging, yet a good boss fight!

I was playing MM through on the GC, completed the water temple having found all 15 fairies and was on my way to the great fairy when my game froze!!

I haven't been back to the game since, the temple is THAT BAD!!

never actually owned the game, will get it on revolution Download thingy if available, that would be great, some people tell me it's crap, but the way you guys go on about it makes me wanna play it :p

never actually owned the game, will get it on revolution Download thingy if available, that would be great, some people tell me it's crap, but the way you guys go on about it makes me wanna play it :p

Its right up there with all the other Zelda's and it would be a shame if you didnt play it through once.... or twice...

The water temple in Majoras Mask is possibly the worst temple IMO in Ocarina and MM, I dont like it AT ALL!! (I don't mind the OOT water temple that much);

I do like how you get to the water temple though and the main boss is challenging, yet a good boss fight!

I was playing MM through on the GC, completed the water temple having found all 15 fairies and was on my way to the great fairy when my game froze!!

I haven't been back to the game since, the temple is THAT BAD!!

The water temple from MM is my favourite one. :p I couldnt stand the snow temple - it was too complicated, and ghot(sp?) was too easy.

I've just started MM again, I hope it lasts me until TP comes out... That's what I'm hoping anyway.

I might of said this before earlier in this thread so i apologise but am i the only person who had trouble playing this? because of the clock and saving? it totally confused the hell out of me!

I got to the beach section if i remember correctly...then gave-up, i wish i completed though.

I only tried to play it again (from the beginning) a couple of months ago and still got confused.

Whenever i watch 24 on tv, it automatically reminds me of Majora's Mask. The whole 3 days thing was a fantastic idea, and it was pulled off really well.

Personally, i think this is on a par with Ocarina of Time. In some ways, it surpasses it. The level design for the dungeons is incredible, if really complicated. :D

Oh, and the masks! Utterly fantastic. Getting the zora mask was so amazing, and i get a little happy inside when i remember that specific moment:

"baby, heal my soul!"

Every game needs its own guitar playing Zora. :)

I might of said this before earlier in this thread so i apologise but am i the only person who had trouble playing this? because of the clock and saving? it totally confused the hell out of me!

I got to the beach section if i remember correctly...then gave-up, i wish i completed though.

I only tried to play it again (from the beginning) a couple of months ago and still got confused.

Yeah, I found the saving system to be awkward too. You can't just pick up this game to play it for a few minutes, it requires long play sessions. It's the reason it took me a long while to beat it, but man was it worth it.

I'm currently near the stone temple entrance, but I only have 7 hearts, so I think I'd better go back and get some more hearts, as I've heard the stone temple is very very hard...

I'm currently near the stone temple entrance, but I only have 7 hearts, so I think I'd better go back and get some more hearts, as I've heard the stone temple is very very hard...

I thought it was the easiest one, I beat it in one sitting. But then again I might've had more than seven hearts.

Well I'm trying to get all the masks so that I can get the Fierce Diety mask! I want this mask so much! Only got 8 more to go... poop!

I remember cursing that fucking couples mask (think that was it) where you have to deliver letters and stuff with that girl in the hotel or something, then you have to do a bunch of other stuff then wait till like 8pm or something stupid on the last day hiding out by some guys secret hut behind a rock, then when you get in there you have to solve some puzzle to avoid the trap. Its a right pain iun the ass that mask is, whats the point?!

I loved Majoras Mask and I especially hated getting the couples mask.I'd say it was just about on par with OOT but there was a lot to do.I didn't mind the water but you bit's are irritating especially the final dungeon.

This is the most irritating Zelda dungeon ever :angry:

(Water Temple)

It can get tedious, but if you pay attention to the colour of the water pipes you should do alright. The real challenge is this dungeon's boss, remember to stock up on fairies before you face him!

Man, I can't get my last masks, those freaking aliens on lon lon ranch are hard! I wish I had more time to play this :/