NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

To be fair, it did look pretty shit at one point. And the fact that the man behind this game was also behind the Street Fighter 3 soundtrack, doesn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm.

HERESY.

Take that back right now!

The SF3 Third Strike Arranaged OST is fucking brilliant.

HERESY.

Considering your track record, I'm going to presume that you're serious, and proclaim it a testament to your discerning and tasteful ear.

Now where's my noose?

HERESY.

that soundtrack still wakes me up at night, filling me with fear and sending my hand, shaking, towards a bottle of gin.

I also for the Street Fighter 3 Third Strike OST. It's a brilliant soundtrack. *grooves on to dudley's stage*

what the hell? people actually like the 3rd strike ost? guys, seriously, listen to real music before people start to think you're mentally ill. It's shite. Utter, wretched dogshit.

If you say so...

I listen to all styles of music.

*Grooves out to Chun Li stage*

Choose and pick the best one. :>

what the hell? people actually like the 3rd strike ost? guys, seriously, listen to real music before people start to think you're mentally ill. It's shite. Utter, wretched dogshit.

SF3 OST is gold. Makes me want to get the game again.

You remember that film Equilibrium? I think the world is clearly in need of some miracle shot that suppresses all emotion, because anything short of fear and loathing for the SF3 ost is clearly a criminal offense.

It's a shame the last time we saw SF was on the SNES. Sagat is sad he never made it on the N64, Cube and Wii. I read somewhere about the history between Capcom and Nintendo; i will look it up again. SF4 looks great; another reason why i may get the PS3 and together with GT5.

There is a new movie coming out; looks promising: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0891592/

Kristen Kreuk as Chun-Li? It's going to be very, very lame...

As much as I like Kristen Kreuk (and indeed, I do like her quite a bit!) to play my beloved Chun-Li... still, I guess it's better than a person like Kylie Minogue playing someone like Cammy...:heh:

oh wow. the boxer guy looks freakin awesome! You can practically feel the momentum just from that still shot.

Well, that looks quite good!

I've been sceptical about the direction of SFIV was going (I still feel it's more of a II.1 rather than a true sequel, more of a 'remake'), but it looks like it'll pull it off after all.

oh wow. the boxer guy looks freakin awesome! You can practically feel the momentum just from that still shot.

Balrog is his name (or M. Bison if you prefer the japanese orientations of the names) I like his look but his control scheme pales in comparison to the might of Dudley. Ah well the only thing that links them is their skin colour and fighting style.