NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

Can you put those in spoiler box's, it's annoying having to scroll through them all.

Anyways this game is shaping up to be fantastic visually.

It's looking one hell of a lot better than it did in the first few screens. I'm proper hyped for this!

It's looking one hell of a lot better than it did in the first few screens. I'm proper hyped for this!

Yes it is, I'm still more hyped about Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Revival though!

This game just looks beautiful! It might well be the best looking fighter ever made, i just hope it plays as well...

It does look really good. I'll probably pick it up, but I'd get it for PS3 due to the better D-Pad.

This game just looks beautiful! It might well be the best looking fighter ever made, i just hope it plays as well...

Soul Calibur might have something to say about that.

I still can't believe SC has Star Wars characters in it. I'm so annoyed about that.

Soul Calibur might have something to say about that.

Yes. It says "OMG! I wish i looked that good!" :p

I've never really been into SF but this just looks awesome. I can't wait to try it out.

I played a bit of SCIV and I swear they've made it slower...then again, I'm pretty sure I've said that about every new version! :p

New Street Fighter IV Arcade Location test is going on in Japan.

Playable characters

Rufus

Vega

Balrog

M. Bison

Sagat

New unveiled character Rufus. Reminiscent of Mr. Heart from Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star).

Wow, it looks a lot better now than the last time I looked at it. Which was, admittedly, months ago. It's actually looking really nice.

I love this thread. It goes from "OMG! SF4! Can't wait! Amazing!" to "Hmm, not to sure now" (following the first SS), then "This game is shit. It's gonna suck balls. I hate Capcom" (after gameplay details and videos were released) and finally on to where we are now: "Hmm, it's actually looking pretty good. Looking forward to playing this."

Whats next? :p

To be fair, it did look pretty shit at one point. And the fact that the man behind this game was also behind the Street Fighter 3 soundtrack, doesn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm.