NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

ah facks saaaake! hahaha, I knew this would happen. Properly can't afford this out my account atm and it just randomly posted my way!

still loving this game.. Playing at a friends house only on multiplayer but I really don't think im missing much from single...

I do however hate both 360 and ps3(especially ps3) controllers for it... I have to change the buttons everytime :)

still loving this game.. Playing at a friends house only on multiplayer but I really don't think im missing much from single...

I do however hate both 360 and ps3(especially ps3) controllers for it... I have to change the buttons everytime :)

as above: special pads are back in stock.

For me, I always have to change controls when playing multiplayer with mates. Everyone has a different cinfiguration....which is annoying but meh you can't get past it.

The official SFIV pads are sooooooo good. I just have to re-program my brain now to press the face buttons for for HK/HP. But it is so much easier for the combo's.

The official SFIV pads are sooooooo good. I just have to re-program my brain now to press the face buttons for for HK/HP. But it is so much easier for the combo's.

I am told they are overrated by my SF4 pro mates. Just go arcade stick otherwise use the normal pads.

You were obviously wrong Matt.

Obviously ::shrug:

I am told they are overrated by my SF4 pro mates. Just go arcade stick otherwise use the normal pads.

Well I am not a 'SF4 pro' so I can't really spend £150 on an Arcade Stick, but for casual and maybe the odd forum tournament, they are good. Better than the standard PS3/360 pads by miles.

as above: special pads are back in stock.

ah i see cool .. still though kinda proves that no controller is perfect for beat em ups by default anymore :( I mean the megadrive 6 button pad was awesome so was the snes.. the old dualshock was pretty good too before they fucked up the r2 and l2 :D

Obviously ::shrug:

Well I am not a 'SF4 pro' so I can't really spend £150 on an Arcade Stick, but for casual and maybe the odd forum tournament, they are good. Better than the standard PS3/360 pads by miles.

Nope. PS3 pad is the best. I've tried them all, including the sticks (which are fun, for sure) but the PS3 pad is king. Then again, i play as Chunners so i dont have the annoying prospect of trying to do down-forward moves facing left. Thats the main problem, but the d-pad does a good job of that. I end up switching when i use such a character - stick facing right, d-pad facing left. The PS3 pad allows you to do this fairly easilly, hence another reason why it is the master.

I hate the fight pads. They feel cheap and wrong.

fightpads are awesome! Ok i agree that they feel a bit cheap but in terms of playing the game and using combos etc, its gooood!

So would you recommend the fight pads Babooo? Bare in mind I play as Guile and i've heard they're a bit tought on charge characters...I don't find the 3d stick to be too bad on the 360 though a fight pad/arcade stick would be better!

I got my fightpad back in February and I love it, defo better than the standard 360 pad. For charge characters I find it a bit annoying because of the way the d-pad 'rocks' for want of a better word. It might just be me but when I try to do charge super combos they don't always come off 100%. But, as a Cammy player I don't think about it too much:p

anyone up for a game of this? Will be playing almost continually for the next week or two. i luv this game too much.

im up for some games babs, you will most likely whooop my ass however. Also did anyone see the video on live where mr pointy head interviewed rio ferdinand who is believe it or not a big street fighter fan......Quote "dragon punch...thats what I like to see"...awesome stuff.

im up for some games babs, you will most likely whooop my ass however. Also did anyone see the video on live where mr pointy head interviewed rio ferdinand who is believe it or not a big street fighter fan......Quote "dragon punch...thats what I like to see"...awesome stuff.

lol i did see that but he was rubbish!

I'll add you on live mate!

Add me too guys, Goron360.

That said won't be on live until the 19th, but I've got a pretty good Guile so be prepared to some Flash Kick pwnage.

Add me too guys, Goron360.

That said won't be on live until the 19th, but I've got a pretty good Guile so be prepared to some Flash Kick pwnage.

I'll add you if i remember! P.S I hate Guile's with a passion....all the same!

Tbh I think I'm getting bored of this game....simply through playing it too much. I used to play this at least 4-5 hours a day on live for about a week and now I can't really stand it. I still lurrrve the game but for now, me needs a break!

i dunno if its a luck streak but online ive currently won 16 matches in a row

cammy is awesome

how the hell do you get gouken...ive completed with akuma

I think you have to get 3 ultra combo finishes and 2 supers aswell as having 2 or 3 perfects, or something like that.

argh! help wanted! i found out today that ps3 dlc is region locked! i wanted to buy the alt costumes for sf4 using my european psn account. but i have a asian ps3 and region 3 sf4. it doesnt work n wasted 13 euro!

i wish i did a bit more research... is there a way to buy asian dlc on my european psn account? i'd really like to play with the alt customs!

thanks!

Oh god, I totally forgot about this game. Yeah, I'll be up for a few games of this, if anyones up for setting up an N-E game night with it...

Definitely dude. I just got an email saying my 360 is coming home inside the week so I'll let you know.