NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

The gameplay footage does look quite good still there, i'm gonna keep my high hopes on this one.

EDIT: Actually no, the gameplay, looks AWESOME.

This game is apparently only 2% finished. I'm downloading the 1up show atm...impressions will follow...

why wont it play past the advertisement?

1up's servers are shite, download it tomorrow morning

I had to leave the bastard loading for 45 minutes at least.

(I know my post was only half an hour after Dante posted it, but i'd only watched the first gameplay clip when i posted it)

Why does Ken's Shoryuureppa only contain weak shoryuken, straight into fierce? Lame. The animation looks absolutely dire. The graphics look pretty pants, and yet I can't help but think that if this is only 2% complete, this game is going to kick large amounts of ass. I don't think Capcom would let anything taint the Street Fighter main series, there hasn't been a single bad installment. I can't make myself like the dumb 3D graphics though. Graphically, 3rd Strike shits all over this game.

That guy that was talking about Soul Calibur being a more technical game than Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike is quite laughable. Dumbass.

maverick that is one of the nerdiest things I have ever read

and you have a fairy in your signature so i should take you seriously because? pata cake patacake mother fucker

"Ono stated that the gameplay would be much like Street Fighter III: Third Strike, the first Street Fighter game he worked on."

Yet

"While more concrete details on the game's gameplay have yet to be revealed, producer Ono has stated that he wants to keep the game closer to Street Fighter II than to its sequels, and as such the "parry system" from Street Fighter III has been dropped."

How are we supposed to have such hard-on inducing moments as:

This is interesting though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_HD_Remix

Street Fighter 2 remade with new high res 2D art

I can't see a single thing good about this game, well not from the screens shown. I spent most of my free time over Christmas playing SF2 Turbo on the SNES, awesome game, we played that every night for hours having tournaments, and it really hasn't aged. Frankly, that game looks better than this.

2 Turbo is a great game, but Super SSF2: Turbo is better, and Hyper Fighting? Well, that's so much better there's no comparison.

This game will turn out alright in the end, 3D polygonal graphics are a lot easier to tweak than sprites, which have to be completely redrawn...so I don't think we should worry about the graphics too much, even though the style does blow pretty hard...

That said though, I can in no way see this being better than 3rd Strike.

Now...what I really can't wait to hear about it the next gen Guilty Gear. On present evidence...it will slay this game.

There is a "guilty gear 2" its out in Japan on 360... and its not a beat 'em up.

Anyway, this game is 2% complete and people are moaning. I just don't understand how you can judge a game till its even complete.

There is a "guilty gear 2" its out in Japan on 360... and its not a beat 'em up.

Anyway, this game is 2% complete and people are moaning. I just don't understand how you can judge a game till its even complete.

I know, but it's hard not to moan when it looks so completely different to the game everyone's played and loved.

And that's fucking annoying. Need a new guilty gear beat em up damnit.

What I don't get is how developers know it's "2%" complete. If it's only 2% complete like they say it is, they have a bloody long way to go and I can't see how you can visualise what the final product will be like after only that little is complete. Mweh.

What I don't get is how developers know it's "2%" complete. If it's only 2% complete like they say it is, they have a bloody long way to go and I can't see how you can visualise what the final product will be like after only that little is complete. Mweh.

Well...I think they mean in terms of putting all the characters/ stages in. You gotta remember, there's only one stage so far, and 2 characters, with Chun Li and Dhalsim being pre beta versions...

I downloaded the demo of it on a Japaneses account thinking that finally i could try a Guilty Gear game....

I downloaded the demo of it on a Japaneses account thinking that finally i could try a Guilty Gear game....

I don't think it is really a Guilty Gear game though. Its 3D and stuff isn't it?/

I don't think it is really a Guilty Gear game though. Its 3D and stuff isn't it?/

Yeah... silly :/

That was announced several months ago! Along with Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Silence, you own a PS3 and are no longer entitled to an opinion

Silence, you own a PS3 and are no longer entitled to an opinion

Nothing wrong with owning all 3 consoles.

I still love my 360 a lot more than my Wii or PS3. :p

...Besides, what I said was a fact not an opinion ;)

...Besides, what I said was a fact not an opinion ;)

I know :P just giving you shit