NEurope

I'm quite bored atm, currently playing all my music on a different sound setting which produces the vocals at a deeper level, and also have the sound in an effect from an Auditorium as well.

I'm sat watching the Great Escape, whilst The Woman is doing the worst Arnie impressions in the history of Man and Apes.

"DOOOO EEEEEEET! DOOOOOOO EEEET NAAAAAAAW, JIM!"

Mein Ears!

We got up really late today, and had a nice breakfast of Croissants, Toast and Teeeeea for meeee, and Orange Juiceeee for heer. New Year's Eve was really nice, and I got royally owned at Mario Kart: Double Dash. :(

Peeing on my algebra? Jesus Jay have you lost your wit :o?

I have recently found my new favourite past time. It involves a guy who screwed me over completely and thinks he can say happy new year to me on msn ^_^; it's fun having power to completely destroy his new relationship with somebody. Fun times.

I suddenly feel quite awful. I drank a tad too much (couple of glasses of cider at most) last night and my arthritis is playing up. Think my hip has dislocated itself. Fun.

*dies*

Maybe I'll not have to go to work tomorrow...yey.

Peeing on my algebra? Jesus Jay have you lost your wit :o?

I have recently found my new favourite past time. It involves a guy who screwed me over completely and thinks he can say happy new year to me on msn ^_^; it's fun having power to completely destroy his new relationship with somebody. Fun times.

No, I just did a raining and DISLOCATED IT. olololo? I do like "Jesus Jay". Could be my easter name.

Tomorrow is THE SECOND. I do believe shorty and I have some sort of 10,000 word deadline for tuesday, and I do believe that's going to be LAUGHABLE.

Pretty good day - went for a good ol fog walk, saw my Gran and Grandpa. Both just about holding up, but they're definitly old. Just chilled with the family - got thrashed at monopoly again, ate like a prince. A fat prince, one of those corpulent evil ones who's only in charge because the good king is off protecting the land and now they want to tax the locals into poverty to guild their castle and force the fair lady of a local family into wedlock. I'll get you yet Robin Hood! :mad:

I suddenly feel quite awful. I drank a tad too much (couple of glasses of cider at most) last night and my arthritis is playing up. Think my hip has dislocated itself. Fun.

*dies*

Maybe I'll not have to go to work tomorrow...yey.

Aww, that doesn't sound nice. Sounds like it hurts, in fact. Hope you feel better soon. :(

Aha, possibly. I is genius!

..no you say? Pah!

10k words..fun times ^_^ I would make an xbox comment, but I know that I have work to do when I get back.

Pretty good day - went for a good ol fog walk, saw my Gran and Grandpa. Both just about holding up, but they're definitly old. Just chilled with the family - got thrashed at monopoly again, ate like a prince. A fat prince, one of those corpulent evil ones who's only in charge because the good king is off protecting the land and now they want to tax the locals into poverty to guild their castle and force the fair lady of a local family into wedlock. I'll get you yet Robin Hood! :mad:

Aww, that doesn't sound nice. Sounds like it hurts, in fact. Hope you feel better soon. :(

LOL, fat prince.. You have an awfully vivid imagination sir :awesome:

I'll be okay, its only dislocated slightly because the surrounding tissue swells, its just hell when i lean forward too much. It settles when the swelling does. Serves me for drinking too much really, lol.

Spent the entire day recovering from last night. Tried tog et some revision done but im pretty sure i've caught something and i really don't feel good.

Oh. and i was lying on this mattress last night and zell stumbled over and started spooning me :heh: Fucking hilarious it was. I think he rated it a 7/10, i was so surprised I just lay there as the little spoon laughing me head off. I jokingly said afterwards as I got up 'fancy a fuck' and he was like 'eugh not in this position'...haha it's really something, New Years party with the people you went to school with. good times :)

Raining; yeah, stop drinking. Especially cider - that's MINE!

Goron; you and zell spooning is ambrosia to my soul. Next time, at least do it on a webcam.

Woke up at 3pm today, after feeling worse for wear after last night.

Played Wii all day, despite my HUGE revision needs. I seriously need some kinda therapy that turns you into a person who can physically do work in a free environment.

I love Subspace Emissary in Smash Bros so much. Telling me jokes in the cutscenes.

Life is quite shitty at the moment. Inspired by my time raping job I never get to see my friends anymore, because in the day when they work I'm at home doing fuck all. When they finish work and go get pissed with each other I'm working. Couple this with being away for university, I believe they have forgotten me.

I hope to obtain a working holiday visa and go to Australia just to round it all off.

Well NYE was good, just went to a local pub and then a few people came back to mine (parents were standing by the London eye at the time) so it was a free house. Demolished a bottle of gin, few bottles of red wine, movies, bit of wiiing. All very civilised and I'm happy with that; last year I was in a grubby rock club in Manchester (which was awesome) but you've got to have a bit of variety.

Today I got up at about 2, played more Wii, watched Frankie Boyle Live DVD (a ridiculous amount of recycled material, I'd heard pretty much every joke before); still funny though. We had a Rosbif with yorkshire pudding, a great start to the 2009 extreme diet but my family have this thing about new years day being special and all. Oh and just watched Jonathan Creek, really quite annoying, I'm so bloody cynical these days. I also completed the Times Jumbo crossword (times 2 clues :heh:), fuck yeah. Little bit of help from Dad, and google for 1 clue; Thomas Sterne's ''Gentleman'', like I was ever going to get that.

Wow even I'm bored reading this back so I'll shut up and go to bed, back to work tomorrow, boooo.

Just had a hilarious little argument with the ladyfriend about music, cause she won't stop listening to the new Fall Out Boy album, and much amusement arose when I suggested she listen to some intelligent music. Of course this backfired epicly since at the time I had Spheres of Madness by Decapitated on. Had to take the piss poor politicians response by giving her some shit about my definition of "intelligence" :heh:. I swear, if that lass does chuck me it's going to be due to a Tim Bisley esque "difference of opinion" =p.

Other than that, day was pretty uneventful, spent recovering from NYE, which was shit cause I passed out on the tube at 2am, and I don't remember anything. Currently waiting for my loan to come through so I can get a new video card, and finally play Crysis. Wooot.

I do like the new FOB album cover. However I have no desire to ever listen to it.

Just found out Starfury are having an event in Brum in April with geektastic guests; Summer Glau, Zachary Levi, Adam Baldwin, Amy Acker, Jonathan Woodward, Felicia Day, Georges Jeanty, Clare Kramer.

Thats tempting. Shame no Strahovski though.

Spent most of today recovering from NYE. The party was quite epic, though since our designated driver was too busy drinking straight vodka I had to walk home (seven miles + 5AM + intoxicated = surreal). Still, if I had stayed and slept then I would have been drawn on with permanent marker.

Spent the entire day recovering from last night. Tried tog et some revision done but im pretty sure i've caught something and i really don't feel good.

Oh. and i was lying on this mattress last night and zell stumbled over and started spooning me :heh: Fucking hilarious it was. I think he rated it a 7/10, i was so surprised I just lay there as the little spoon laughing me head off. I jokingly said afterwards as I got up 'fancy a fuck' and he was like 'eugh not in this position'...haha it's really something, New Years party with the people you went to school with. good times :)

Spooning = :)

I do like the new FOB album cover. However I have no desire to ever listen to it.

Same here.

I was disappointed when I approached it in Fopp, and saw who it was by.

This is amazing. It's been two weeks and I'm still updating my blog. My new years resolution is to keep it going.

Anyways, I'm watching Carrie and she's just about to kill everyone. Wickedo.

Must do essays tomorrow.

Well, this year's got off to a record start: two days in, two sleepless nights. At least I no longer have a job to get up for, eh?

Yeah, sorry, this is one of those awkward negative posts that you're not sure what to do about so you pretend not to have seen it. The homeless person of the forum world, if you will; you saw and were seen, but there's a mutual understanding.

Speaking of which I should probably try to sort a few things out today, lest I end up on the streets myself.

Well, this year's got off to a record start: two days in, two sleepless nights. At least I no longer have a job to get up for, eh?

Yeah, sorry, this is one of those awkward negative posts that you're not sure what to do about so you pretend not to have seen it. The homeless person of the forum world, if you will; you saw and were seen, but there's a mutual understanding.

Speaking of which I should probably try to sort a few things out today, lest I end up on the streets myself.

Don't worry about it, I was kicked out a few days ago. 2009 isn't a great start for all of us. Hope things work out for you.

Eewww work. Why is nothing on our systems logical or intuitive? Its really quite staggering. Anyway.

Im getting frustrated with internet not loading properly (something to do with being in Outlook...surely?) I can't add card details on Shopto to buy final xmas pressie (Mario Kart DS for sibling) and pre-order SFIVPS3CEw/BP for meself.

And I want to check my LEGO order status which says 1-2 days processing time (doesn't say business days) and its been like 8....which is like nearly 4 full working days. Laaaame. I shall ring them later if its order status has not been updated to "flinging itself towards your house at high velocity."

Finally I'm quinda happy today. Last night in bed I was thinking about a few comic ideas, and I came up with technically 2 but one that I am VERY into and a popular story that hasn't been tackled in comics before (afaia) so I'm very.....motiv...?ated, isthattherightwordwhyamItalkinglikeJayseven?!

Wow, essay. tl;dr = lololololol.

Don't worry about it, I was kicked out a few days ago. 2009 isn't a great start for all of us. Hope things work out for you.

Oh, I'll be fine. Well, 'fine'. I always am in the end.

Sounds like you're having a much worse time of it, so I'd hold onto that hope for yourself; if you lose it then everything gets harder. I've no idea why you were kicked out, but good luck in smoothing things over or finding somewhere better. Or both, even — might as well aim high if you're going to hope at all.

Unfortunate to hear about your job losses Aimless and Lukelee =/ Blame the government! Haha no don't.

Aimless you should write a book which includes all of your posts, it would sell millions and you wouldn't have to work then :):indeed: Lamest idea ever?

Anyway, last night girl left and I put on tv, only to watch some girl giving birth to a maggot, was lovely. Turns out I was watching 'The Fly' and it wasn't too bad, bit old for my liking. I prefer newer films because older films just seem corny or something now. Not really sure how to describe. Going shopping with Dad now to a private store sale :o Lots of expensive brands on sale and we get early entry! Sweeet :)

Aimless you should write a book which includes all of your posts, it would sell millions and you wouldn't have to work then :):indeed:

But if I did that I'd have to lace each copy with anthrax — as anyone willing to pay money for such a thing would be better off that way — and I'd imagine that would wipe out my profit margin. Still, something to be considered should my baffling optimism give way to misanthropy.

But if I did that I'd have to lace each copy with anthrax — as anyone willing to pay money for such a thing would be better off that way — and I'd imagine that would wipe out my profit margin. Still, something to be considered should my baffling optimism give way to misanthropy.

Aimless, first off, fix your avatar, cos it rocks and it makes my day :yay:

Second, without going through all your posts I don't know if it is only your job you have lost or if there is something else making you feel crap, but you could always take this chapter in your life to do something totally new and positive?

For example, if I loose my job I already have my plan, I'm going to sell everything I own and travel the world on my motorbike. I wont have much money and I don't have a route planned or anything, but that's the point. I'll just pack and go. I'm not suggesting this is what you should do, but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise?