NEurope

I raged at them all cos we took about 2 hours to meet my other mate when in theory it could have taken about 20minutes, if people had listened to me, and not pretended they knew where they were going, basically. I felt bad for him cos he's sat at a station for 2 hours ringing me constantly, and *i'm* the one who invited him along, I felt like he was my responsibility and he was gonna hate me for it. We had to get from greenwich to charing cross, where he was, and coulda got an overground train but due to some silly reason regarding tickets, we went via tubes, but we ended up having to pay for them anyway, and we ended up ages away at london bridge.

Dang sounds lame dude. Cheer yourself up by joining us in pimping BUNBs and spending pimp cheese.

Urgh

Fuck NYE, generally.

Persistent memory of last night being an over complicated, over crowded and disorganised shambles for a massive part of the night. Jayseven was probably on the money with bailing early on.

stuck around to talk to a few friends I've not seen much of recently which was good but other than that it was a bit shit

Had a really fun night at at some club called...barab i think, in enfield. SOOOO damn cold outside but inside, with all the dancing, we were quite cosy. really proud that I didnt get wasted despite I had so much to drink (a first for me) as I was trying to make a good first impression on my best buds new squeeze and her friend.

When the club closed, we went back to theirs where we finished off their bucket of chicken. Nothing more sadly but that wasn't the plan. We just wanted to have a memorable New years (cannot for the life of me remember what i did last year).

Then had some jokes this morning, and after a long drive, have just gotten home. Think I am a bit hungover now, listening to Kanye's latest. Plenty of photos too so very pleased with how 2008 has ended overall.

EDIT: what could have made it better though was if my friend that I asked out on the day after boxing day had told me if she had made up her mind but at least i havent gotten a no so remaining positive. Think I really need a beer shit =/

I feel ill.

And I've been out in the cold to change the air and oil filter. Well technically my dad changed the oil filter but I watched. And it was cold.

NYE was alright. Bit awkward as it was a group of friends...and me. But they were nice enough. I believe baileys and sambucas (slippery nipple?) killed me, as other than that I only have three glasses of red, and I can handle that. Thankfully wasn't sick (still never been sick off alcohol) but I just had to lie down. Then had to find my way from this guys house to the train station in a town I'd never been to before.

Keep having weird dreams lately. The night before last I dreamt I was living with one of my old housemates and he got himself in a load of gambling debt and was going to use my TV as payment until I found out and beat him up. And then last night I dreamt I was wondering around the town I was in yesterday and my leg was hurting so I showed it to Tara Reid (she gets around you know) and she told me it looks like diabetes as half my leg was blue. But like stained blue, not cold blue. Anyway I asked a local old lady where the nearest doctor is and she said "there's three. one there, there and there (like pointing them out) but don't go to the first one as he's gay" so I went to the second and he had vanished...then I woke up.

Also. I agree with this (to a degree):

11hscvq.png

Woke up at 11:30 today, the longest i've ever stayed in bed. Problem is, i'm sooooo bored, i know i really should be revising as i have exams in a week, but my brain doesn't want to learn yet (It usually kicks in a few days before the exam). At the mo i'm just sat here listening to the soundtrack from Lord Of The Rings.

Hmmm i might just go out for a drive somewhere.

Woke up at 11:30 today, the longest i've ever stayed in bed.

What? I've been staying in bed 'til about 2:30 nearly everyday last week.

What? I've been staying in bed 'til about 2:30 nearly everyday last week.

Yup, i get annoyed staying in bed, my usual time is about 9:30.

Also can't go for a drive :( Little Petrol. I'll start Bioshock instead. (Like you care :heh:)

Pretty boring, didn't get up till lunchtime, had some left over king prawns for breakfast, dyed my hair. Going to have a bath and shave later, do my eyebrows and nails, maybe watch a bit of telly.

You guys complaining that you';re getting up at 2.30?

I've been getting up at 4.30-5.30'ish and it is good.

I got up at 7am...my time, which is I think close to noon for you.

Oh god, I am so sorry for the drunken post. I should not have left my laptop on to come back to after a night out.

I've been talking to a mate about the events of the night and she goes "Oh, and you got off with *insert girls name*" - I remember the entire night and I don't remember that. She's insisting I did. Apparently, we were all at the roundabout at midnight (It's where everyone goes for midnight), she came over and said "Happy New Year" and the next thing my mate knew we were getting off.

I'm seriously worried that I don't remember the night like I thought I did. I have that horrible feeling I did something utterly horrific. Damn it to hell.

I get that a lot.

Sometimes, if I'm unlucky, I'll start to piece together the night.

Whatever the case though, I act like nothing happened and let people assume it was the alcohol or their minds...or both.

I get that a lot.

Sometimes, if I'm unlucky, I'll start to piece together the night.

Whatever the case though, I act like nothing happened and let people assume it was the alcohol or their minds...or both.

That's the thing. It's the fact I remember a great night, I come on msn and then am suddenly told I did all these things I have zero memory of. Plus, the girl is in my tutor, and someone I've never paticularly liked. God, going back to college should be funsies. :heh:

well, my new year was eventful. on the 30th a friend from uni asked if she could come over for new year, 7 hours later i picked her up from the train station. showed her round newcastle during the day on nye, had a realy nice time, doing the tourist stuff that ive never done, then had lunch at waggamama. have to say, it could have been awkward as it was a fairly romantic day, but it wasn't were just mates and can do stuff people call coupley. got back, ate with my parents, watched dark knight blu ray (enjoyed it more this time, though realised that without heath ledger as the joker it would have been seriously lacking) then just crap telly till the count down. went to bed around 3, and then dropped her off at the train station around 2 today. very fun few days.

in outher news, i keep having very sexual dreams, which is unusual for me, but things always wake me up before it gets good.

I woke up this afternoon. My eye had swollen to the size of a small country. It gone down now. I must have irritated at my friend's house. He has cats.

Yesterday was fun. Details will not be disclosed and there's no photo evidence which is good. By arse is well and truly covered.

I have done no work today. Not going to.

That's the thing. It's the fact I remember a great night, I come on msn and then am suddenly told I did all these things I have zero memory of. Plus, the girl is in my tutor, and someone I've never paticularly liked. God, going back to college should be funsies. :heh:

Fain ignorance and stick to that story. It'll see you through hell and high water. :heh:

You guys complaining that you';re getting up at 2.30?

I've been getting up at 4.30-5.30'ish and it is good.

I went to bed at 6.33 am and got up at 4 o'clock today

And I thought getting to lie in 'til 10.30 was good!

Half 7 (yes, AM!) for me tomorrow! *yawns*

I didn't even bother staying up to welcome the new year; hopefully that doesn't reflect on how the year will be.

Week left til I go back to Sheffield. Half looking forward to it, half not. For various and complex reasons not worth writing down. Never mind eh?

Seriously have to get back into a up early routine again. Past few days have been getting up at 11:30am, will try an 8:45am up time tomorrow again.

Had a good night last night, got quite drunk and am still a tad groggy from it all now. Not much though.

I need an up-early routine as well. Last few weeks, Xmas Day and Boxing Day aside, I've been getting up at about 3pm-4:30pm. It's not on at all. I wish my bedroom wasn't so bloody cold! :shakehead

MOAR! I dunno.

Last night on the way out to meet Dan I fell over, immediately after opening my flat door. There was a parcel for me! Yay! So I opened it, and found a seriously awesome foldable go set (with stones) in a suitcase-styled casething. IT'S SO COOL. Just need to play it more.

Decided to drink and watch BSG. Again.

I didn't even bother staying up to welcome the new year; hopefully that doesn't reflect on how the year will be.

Week left til I go back to Sheffield. Half looking forward to it, half not. For various and complex reasons not worth writing down. Never mind eh?

I'm in your equations, weeing on your algebra! Or something.