NEurope

I hope everyone who bought ones Zune is okay :(

(I think that may only be Jordan)

I have a zune too!!!

Why, what happened?

It seems all Zune 30GBs are potentially bricked or something.

EDIT: Rez got it, but I think it's got less to do with aliend then we think :P

It seems all Zune 30GBs are potentially bricked or something.

EDIT: Rez got it, but I think it's got less to do with aliend then we think :P

Only an alien would say that...

It seems Zune 3.0 has added a "timebomb" to the Zune 30. Even if its not sync'd or with the wireless on... Bizarre. Oh btw, I have a Zune 80 and Letty has a Zune 4... and we're obviously fine :)

(Jordan posting)

My Zune!!! :(

*CRIES*

And I was having so much fun with it, especially after XNA 3.0 came out and I was programming for fun...

So, I kind of wish I read how they're getting really hot before turning mine on... I've put it outside in a metal container for safety.

Ah man, I just realised. Apple fanboys won't let Zune owners forget this in a looong time.

Ah what a good day! ^_^ went out with my parents to wrexham for some shopping before next year begins. Was pretty cold all day (-2 at least); managed to get sonic unleashed and a nice short brown leather jacket ^_^.

Not doing anything today, not fussed. I was offered a few places, but it's bloody cold to be going out anyway!

So my new year plans were canceled. I was going to a house party with my friends but my girlfriend, who was going out in town as well, has a chest infection. My girlfriend is therefore at home, and alone... I'm not sure if I could sink to a new low of leaving her on her own on New Year.

So, the Wire. I've heard much about this show and how good it is but I've never watched it. Methinks I shall have too. What's it actually about anyway?

Each season covers a single police case, where a special unit is formed from narcotics and homicide divisions to investigate a drugs operation in west baltimore. The lines of good and evil are blurred as the show portrays the city life from many different points of view - the police, the drug dealers, the drug fiends.

The show is all about realism, and it slowly draws you in and refuses to let go. I did get my hopes a little too high when I started watching it - don't go in expecting some crazy Lost-type crap to go down. Don't expect any cliff hangers. Just expect great character development and great dialogue -- and be prepared to start talking like a homeboy.

ONTOPICLOL! Er... BSG season 2 today. Debating whether to watch 2.5... I think I'm hitting the tiles with Dan Dare tonight, then house-partying it up with a bunch of strangers that are friends and not-so-friends with someone I met on the internet (Dan again) - my mother would be proud.

Still not unpacked...

Due to the ridiculously good picture on my new TV/monitor, I've discovered that the white text available in these here forums isn't the same colour as the background!

Yes, I'm bored...

I've got nothing to do tonight (all of my friends are otherwise engaged), so I might go to London to see the fireworks on the Thames with my parents.

2 and a half hours. 1500 words.

Today is a good day.

I was going to head off to the party at 6 but I've decided I'm going to be fashionably late and leave at 8.

My last day in trousers, has been pretty dull, did a little research in to the cost of changing my name by deed poll, £27, so that's not too bad, will get that done in the next few weeks.

My last day in trousers, has been pretty dull, did a little research in to the cost of changing my name by deed poll, £27, so that's not too bad, will get that done in the next few weeks.

Oh, what are you changing it to? Deciding whether or not to stay over for new years...i start my essays tomorrow, hmm. Anyways, finished working today a cool 115 pounds ist mine. yayzors.

Oh, what are you changing it to?

My female name, not sure on the surname yet though, don't want to keep my family name, as I hate my family, might go with my town of birth as a surname.

Strange day today. Was in GAME 3 times today trying to sort out my newly bought PS3. Couldn't get a picture no matter what scart box I was using so took the cables in and asked for a replacement. Was then told to go and try to reset the machine and see if it worked then (it was a previously owned PS3 but in really good condition) and luckily it did. My brother then pressured me to go back and get Motorstorm. :shakehead Really unsure of why he wanted the console but there you go.

Apart from this I haven't done much else. Started watching the new Bam Margera film but my brother turned it off after about 30 or so minutes. Will have to try and find it myself tonight so that'll give me something to do. Not got any plans for Hogmanay myself other than to stay in, have a few Peronis and see if it affects me in anyway while playing some more Dead Space. I will say though, it's an absolute disgrace that there's no Still Game/Chewin' the Fat on this year. It's always on. Instead we had Comedy Resolutions and Only An Excuse. Fantastic viewing there. :indeed:

Would anybody be interested in a Coventry meet up around wed 18th Feb? I'll most likely be down there anyway for uni open day. So I wondered if anybody wanted to meet up?

Due to the ridiculously good picture on my new TV/monitor, I've discovered that the white text available in these here forums isn't the same colour as the background!

Yes, I'm bored...

Really? I noticed that ages ago. Perhaps my monitor is better than I thought. :heh:

Really? I noticed that ages ago. Perhaps my monitor is better than I thought. :heh:

the white of the forum isn't actually white, its #F5F5F5 (which is basically a VERY pale grey) and the white of the text is probably pure white ie #FFFFFF.

Probably means its got a sharper colour difference.

Any followers of the Jamie and Mike Chronicles?

Vanden is the voice of reason in that video, 'Film what Jamieson? everyday life!'. I did laugh at colin murray though.

Shit, need to get in the shower and get ready, sooooo late.

Vanden is the voice of reason in that video, 'Film what Jamieson? everyday life!'. I did laugh at colin murray though.

Shit, need to get in the shower and get ready, sooooo late.

Where ya goin' son?

I can't believe anyone thought it was white. Even when not being compared to something that is white, it is still quite clearly grey.