NEurope

Haha, I thought you said Hash Brownies for a second, and was like 'Shisha and brownies, bluey is a druggy?'

Then I realised you meant those potato things, and was like oh.

G'luck at the meeting Bluey. You going in with a union (or JET) rep?

Woke up and after my housemate and boyfriend finished their shower (which she always says is for purely economical reasons) I went to go brush my teeth and noticed some form of toy was in there. Funsies.

Then BT rang me and passed me round 6 departments to finally tell me my order is still going through, same as they told me on Monday >->

Then I eventually got ready, meandered into town and went to a coffee shop to brainstorm/pscyhoanalyse myself for my screenwriting module. Now popped to uni to do a bit of work.

All this has been accompanied by laid back tunes such as Frou Frou, Imogen Heap, Ivy and Nada Surf. Been a nice slow-paced day thus far :)

(although yesterday I realised next month I have five birthdays, a dedication to go to and one assignment and two presentations to do)

Ashley's back with internets?! *high fives*

Got some bits and bobs together for a pirate night out. Nightwolf and dan are joining me in the escapades, and nami and shorty too but sans dressage. Got me a couple of pirate tatts already (bit blurry) and we've stained some paper to make a map out of :D got an eye patch, crappy hook, bandanna and stripey socks. I look like a complete idiot! Woo! *cracks open the rum*

Snap to jay accept obviously no pirate gear as I cannot be bothered to get changed just yet! Although I'm looking forward to tonight more than I was this morning!

Not really done much today, had one lecture and then went to jay's house, whoopie, such is the life of me.

*joins in the piratey post bit*

shall be joining the festivities at some point after dinner.

yeah, day's been dull. wanted to know about my job, and I don't. laaaaame.

G'luck at the meeting Bluey. You going in with a union (or JET) rep?

hehe... i dont work for JET... i'm with a private english school... but i hadnt thought about asking for a witness! thats a great idea. i'm a little worried my comments may just be lost in translation (har-de-har~) but tbh i'm kinda hoping they'll move me to a different school... 4 hours of solid kids classes isnt something i'd particularly miss! :awesome:

Weaklings unite!

Hehe, Yes! : peace:

My day has been good even with suprise tests in RS and English which were not fun!

I spent my free period creating a poster for the Peer Counselling thing I am in and I'm pleased with it as I've managed to sneak in one of these faces:

awesome_med.png

Which makes me smile. :) Wasn't originally planning to but the face I was drawing came out like that!

Whilst I can totally sympathise, yes, there is. Both of those things are passive, and idle wishes only fuel regret.

If you truly want something, or want to change something, then you have to fight for it. Sometimes the odds seem unbalanced, the struggles too great, but... so what? There's no referee to intervene because things are unfair; the only arbiter of fate is one's self. So you get back on your feet and find something or someone to keep fighting in the name of. Hell, fight for the sake of fighting and hope to find meaning later. If you keep surviving then you'll always discover something new to live for.

When life closes the door go in through the window.

That actually cheered me up a lot. Think it hit right home.

So, thank you. :)

Hellloooo alllll, haven't posted here in a while really. Dunno why, Ive carried on reading, just fell out the habit of posting, and life gets in the way and stuff.

What have I been up to?

Last week I did a weeks work experience at the Portsmouth News, on the sports desk, which was AWESOME. I got the pleasure of interviewing the legendary Chris Kamara. It really confirmed that I wanna do a jorunalism course at uni next year.

Today, I got a christmas job at New Look (50% discount!!!! XD), had a haircut and sat around doing not alot because my girlfriend has gone to visit her dad in his new house(boat) in leicester. Dunno what to do with myself lol. All my friends are off at uni and the ones who are nearby can't find room for me in their life anymore. So i've turned to the internet for my friday night entertainment lol!

I had fish and chips for tea. It was nice.

Coolness Bears just told me he's having fish. Anyone else having fish?

I've had my fish! :grin: It is the THING to have on a Friday. :yay: It sets off the weekend in the right way.

Hit Me Baby One More Time! *Hums*

I had to get that off my chest. Can't stop listening too it. Anyways, I had stuff from the Chip shop for tea tonight. Soooo tasty! I need more, more!

I neeeeed to decide what I'm going to do my Psychology A2 coursework on. It'll either be Parapsychology or Crime, But I can't think of an idea where an experiment can be involved other than the obvious.

Hit Me Baby One More Time! *Hums*

I had to get that off my chest. Can't stop listening too it. Anyways, I had stuff from the Chip shop for tea tonight. Soooo tasty! I need more, more!

I neeeeed to decide what I'm going to do my Psychology A2 coursework on. It'll either be Parapsychology or Crime, But I can't think of an idea where an experiment can be involved other than the obvious.

Do crime :)

Criminal psychology is awesome, i did loads of it last year. Analyse factors of why people are criminals, biological, social, etc. I did an anlaysis of the ipswich prostitute murders. It really gets you thinking.

A) Good to see you Monsier (sp) Paul.

B) Actually fuck you (my friend) seriously fuck that shit man. My best mate, who fucking just left this town and went to Somerset, so before Uni we saw each other CONSTANTLY so you know....we're pretty tight bros yeah/ Well for fucking months we've planned to go to Thorpe fright nights this Thursday, becuase we do NEVER see each other anymore, and oh look its 5 days before and hes pulled out because hes been offered a job at GAME....right and you cant just say "Ive got literally one engagement, so cant do this Thurs, but can do all else" Im sorry but thats fucking bull shit.

Yeah Im pretty annoyed.

On the plus side I had a pretty great early evening with Molly et my friend from work = funny people. Three v funny people including myself. Also got something off my chest. Awesome.

But then sourised.

Fantastic.....ly lame.

Fuck you world! No....actually do fuck you.

A) Good to see you Monsier (sp) Paul.

B) Actually fuck you (my friend) seriously fuck that shit man. My best mate, who fucking just left this town and went to Somerset, so before Uni we saw each other CONSTANTLY so you know....we're pretty tight bros yeah/ Well for fucking months we've planned to go to Thorpe fright nights this Thursday, becuase we do NEVER see each other anymore, and oh look its 5 days before and hes pulled out because hes been offered a job at GAME....right and you cant just say "Ive got literally one engagement, so cant do this Thurs, but can do all else" Im sorry but thats fucking bull shit.

Yeah Im pretty annoyed.

On the plus side I had a pretty great early evening with Molly et my friend from work = funny people. Three v funny people including myself. Also got something off my chest. Awesome.

But then sourised.

Fantastic.....ly lame.

Fuck you world! No....actually do fuck you.

Ignore him, if you had a good night then fuck other people. A good night is a good night, enjoy it whilst it lasts. I :heart: tipsy ReZ

@ Rez - Dude you've been drinking. And you seem in an upset-ish mood. Want an ear to bend?

You're right to be honest. I mean....it does suck....it completely sucks. Worst comes to the worst (Claires just said she doesnt wanna go...~cos shes not a huge thrill fan~) and if worst comes to worst....wait....damn! I was gonna say Ill invite two people from work to accompany me et my sister, but Ive booked it off, so they cant, due to work. Damn.

Oh well. Nah its all cool really. Hopefully just have a cool weekend. Although working tomorrow.

Okay okay, really positive side, my friend invited me to an epic Lodnon birthday party on Halloween (his birthday) so thats good. Good evening. Cool.

PS I <3 Haggis, in all varying degrees of how much alcohol he has consumed from zero to slashed.

@ Rez - Dude you've been drinking. And you seem in an upset-ish mood. Want an ear to bend?

Its all gravy baby. Ive just vented. You guys know me. Im a chilling kinda peep. Shit happens. :smile:

Getting a blood test tomorrow. Nothing i like more than passing out on the floor of the doctor's office with a vile of my blood spilling out over the floor so they have to do it again in the other arm.

You're right to be honest. I mean....it does suck....it completely sucks. Worst comes to the worst (Claires just said she doesnt wanna go...~cos shes not a huge thrill fan~) and if worst comes to worst....wait....damn! I was gonna say Ill invite two people from work to accompany me et my sister, but Ive booked it off, so they cant, due to work. Damn.

Oh well. Nah its all cool really. Hopefully just have a cool weekend. Although working tomorrow.

Okay okay, really positive side, my friend invited me to an epic Lodnon birthday party on Halloween (his birthday) so thats good. Good evening. Cool.

PS I <3 Haggis, in all varying degrees of how much alcohol he has consumed from zero to slashed.

Its all gravy baby. Ive just vented. You guys know me. Im a chilling kinda peep. Shit happens. :smile:

:heart:

worrying about this weekend has made me feel sick. I don't know why. girls really do fuck up my life.

Aww! :(

*hugs*

You still have me! :D

I've come home, yaaay, and now I'm watching Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, and I'm waiting for my pizza to cook.

I can't find the black remote for the telly. So, if anyone finds it, PM me for my address and send me recorded delivery. I need controls!

A Wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins!

worrying about this weekend has made me feel sick. I don't know why. girls really do fuck up my life.

Aww, that sucks dude! N-E GROUP HUG:heart:

Hope things begin to go your way soon.