NEurope

David Guterson is being interviewed by my module supervisor next week. I getz free ticketz. Nobody here will carez. He wrote Snow Falling on Cedars - of which I've read probably 60 max pages.

Had a hard day. I haven't had a proper night's sleep in a week now, and I know that I simply cannot keep this up through all of uni. I'm starting to get THINKY because, like flinky, I keep catching my smile slipping. You know when you were a kid and you felt like you were floating when you were just sitting/laying watching TV? Yeah.

Wrote a couple of things today. I used to write to get rid of any angst and whatnot, but now it seems that the angst comes back when I write! But yeah. Poem I think I like probably two out of every 3 seconds, and jargle. Bed now. Sleep stops thinky and gives ideas.

Please stay stocka! You know you want to.

Hope ya still appreciate my sig :) I remember like AGES ago we exchanged a few PM's and realised we had a fair bit in common (rocky mainly). You were (still are) are a top guy, nice to see ya post again :) I swear you're still like one of the highest posters ever on these boards haha.

A quick search by me reveals he has the 33rd highest post count. :heh:

lol, i love wieghts at the gym, i didnt realise just how far i can push my body. its not when you lift a heavy weight and find it easy thats satisfying, its when you lift the not so heavy ones when its hard, finnishing the set even though your body is screaming in protest.

It's the first time I'd tried. I'm not the strongest of men (in fact one of the weakest. :p) But it was satisfying to be able to at least lift some. I was made to hold the heaviest one for a bit and it took both hands tohold it...

I may try more next week or stick to the weird skiing/running machine. :D

It's the first time I'd tried. I'm not the strongest of men (in fact one of the weakest. :p)

Weaklings unite!

After work I played a bit of Portrait of Ruin, and then before bed thought I would give Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong a bash, since it was in the second half. I'm semi glad I did as I went to sleep alot quicker. But it's basically him insulting everyone and not in a funny way.

Sat in class, everything seems to be about flash (again) rather than a broad range of subjects, bit annoying..not particularly happy with my course just now.

Went jugglesock last night, tried to get into the mood to be social and it just didn't happen. Went jays and left earlish compared to other nights, managed to finally get some sleep, although I feel worse off this morning. Like jay been thinking about too much (is there something in the water at your flat?) as always it's never positive (well ok one bit is, but I'm not sure yet if it outweighs everything else).

My day will be spent half heartedly listening to my tutor and finding pirate gear...I'd rather not, but I said I would go.

Sat in class, everything seems to be about flash (again) rather than a broad range of subjects, bit annoying..not particularly happy with my course just now.

Went jugglesock last night, tried to get into the mood to be social and it just didn't happen. Went jays and left earlish compared to other nights, managed to finally get some sleep, although I feel worse off this morning. Like jay been thinking about too much (is there something in the water at your flat?) as always it's never positive (well ok one bit is, but I'm not sure yet if it outweighs everything else).

My day will be spent half heartedly listening to my tutor and finding pirate gear...I'd rather not, but I said I would go.

Wear blank cd's and some badly printed cd covers.

Go as a media pirate.

Wear blank cd's and some badly printed cd covers.

Go as a media pirate.

Students aren't allowed to spend monies unless its on drinking or drinking more

My weekend started 1 o clock yesterday, fridays off is immense

It's only the start of your course. Mine started basic, too but eventually you'll be dealing with much more complicated stuff. Should be more interesting then. :smile:

Day yesterday was a mixed bag sort of. School wasn't too great, with 8 hours in Illustration spent on a silly one day assignment (create a new emoticon or whatever).

I met up with three of my old secondary school friends in the evening; I hadn't seen them since February. We just went for a drink and a chat. Was nice to see them again, but hearing them talk about their lives made me realize how empty mine is. I literally had nothing to say, because not much of interest has happened to me in the last year.

Came home and watched Dexter, and just felt pretty sad all evening.

Woke up today to find Aimless bought another one of my shirts (you're crazy!). Made me happy, so thank you. =)

My weekend started 1 o clock yesterday, fridays off is immense

Does everyone have fridays off or something O-o

EDIT: Currently downloading a legal version of XP Pro off my uni servers at a whoipping 3.5MB/s. So I can install it on my brand spanking new 1tb HD ^_^

I am quite happy :)

Rarrrarabble... Nug. I'm UP, I'm Up; alright! Sheesh.

... Fuckin' day off woots. At some point I'm-a gonna get outta bed, go 3 mins up the road then run home and get dressed, then try again; get to the fancy dress shop and buy face paint, eyepatch, maybe other pirate paraphenalia (fuck you, spelling) if there's anything interesting, then come hope and draw tattoos on meself, either draw a blue beard on or dye my scraggly bit.

Then, of course, I buy rum. I drink rum. I make others drink rum. Then we actually start the evening and go out and blatantly get too pissed too soon and crawl home. AVAST!

I'm going home for the weekend, and seeing Bloc Party tonight. See you on Sunday everyone! :D

I finally got convinced into watching 2g1c yesterday; me and four friends gathered around and watched, and filmed us watching it. Quite lols. One of the girls who was watching seemed like she was about to throw up.

That video is gross.

In other news I thought my dad's birthday was tomorrow but alas it's today, ahh!!

Today I decided I'm going to sell my recipe for shepherds pie to Marks and Spencer.

When are you letting them know of this?

Today I decided I'm going to sell my recipe for shepherds pie to Marks and Spencer.

That's genuinely awesome. How does one go about doing something like that?

I finally got convinced into watching 2g1c yesterday; me and four friends gathered around and watched, and filmed us watching it. Quite lols. One of the girls who was watching seemed like she was about to throw up.

That video is gross.

In other news I thought my dad's birthday was tomorrow but alas it's today, ahh!!

lol! Can I see the reaction vid?

lol! Can I see the reaction vid?

I cant watch it, it makes me wrech...

not sure why anyone would want to see it. I've not, but I've been warned and have no desire to whatsoever. I mean, there's morbid curiosity, and then there's two girls...well, and one cup.

I preferred the sequel.

(ReZ and a jug)

But that was just a rip off.

(Jordan and a jar)

When are you letting them know of this?

Later today.

Just going to send them an email and ask them for a chance to let them sample it.

Had a good day today. Biomolecular Mechanisms was boring though. Lecturer stood and talked about diffusion and fluids for an hour. So interesting :indeed: The girls sitting next to me looked bored as hell.

English was great though. An hour tutorial where we were put in groups of 4 and told to discuss a particular part of Twelfth Night. I managed to school a few people in the heated discussion afterwards.

hmeeh...

i just got home after a rather looooong night out.

actually it was just a long time away ~

i went out on thursday night, stashed a change of clothes in a locker in shinjuku station then went out to kitchijoji to hang out with a few other teachers... i had fun! i met a few cool new people and caught up with some cool old people. i discovered a great love of apple mint flavored sheesha, and an amazing drink that tasted of banana (and chemicals!) and was just mild enough to get me merry without giving me a horrible hangover (apparently i'm a lightweight when it comes to japanese beer >__>!!) so i had fun.

i stayed at my friends house and got him playing phoenix wright (BUAHAHAH!!) then i laughed at his ichigo costume he bought for halloween kid's classes (although that was pretty hypocritical of the girl who's going in to work dressed as pikachu.... :indeed: ) and in the morning i ate hash browns!! (he's a yank... what can i say?)

but one crappy thing is ~ the school director who complained about me has asked HQ to schedule a meeting... and has told her area-cho (the person in charge of that school's area..) that PARENTS have been complaining about me not checking their kid's homework too!! O_O

..how am i supposed to check it when kids turn up half way through the fucking lesson? i dont have time to stop every time a straggler comes in and check his homework!! >__<!! and i dont have time afterwards wither - i have to prep for the next class... what do they WANT?! :angry:

*is grumpy*

oh well.. the meeting's tomorrow ^___^