NEurope

Rightio, older brothers and sisters. I'm off waste a week of my precious time off on a "holiday" somewhere in Northumberland. At least the weather will be good - plus I SHOULD have a brand, spanking new bathroom fitted by the time I get back! :D

As they say in that area of the country (probably) : Whyy-aye, man.

Blah. Sod my brother and sod his late-late-late-night/early morning stir fry addiction. So many dishes! I hate doing the dishes just before I go to bed, but I hate having to deal with it first thing I wake up to. Sometimes he's a really nice guy. Sometimes he's an ass.

Sounds like my beloved sister, except cooked breakfast. God damn it's so much nicer now she has her own flat. Although as I admitted to mum this morning I miss her.

Got up early this morning to take my car back to the dealership to fix the broken brake light, so it's all sorted. Found out that the constant red light on my dashboard was my handbrake. Apprently you need to push it to the floor, which is odd considering it seems to want to stay alittle above the floor. Strange car, but there's no damage done anyway just an annoying light if I forget haha ^_^.

Doing sod all the rest of the day, I was supposed to be on a train to manchester right about now, but I didn't really feel like I was welcome to be honest, so never mind. :blank:

Last Night was fun went out to see Mamma Mia and then to an italian resturant afterwards for a tasty pizza. :) I was so tempted to wear the popcorn box as a hat but I resisted!

Oh and I have now officially watched too much How I met your mother as I dreamed about Barney. I was at a stadium and he was walking right past my seat and so i tried to take a picture of him but he ran straight past me. Then my camera got stolen by Paris Hilton and the rest of my dream was spent trying to get it off her! This morning half way through watching the olympic rowing on TV it dawned on me that this never actually happened! :p

I spent most of the morning watching the gymnastics the sheer strength those atheletes must have is mind blowing. I've also watched some anime, so far I haven't done much and hopefully I have dodged cupboard shopping :D

Well in case any of you were wondering where I was, I'm back now. And my big toe hurts :(

I had a lazy day. Didnt wake up till mid day after a mad last night. Gonna go see Batman tonight FINALLY ^_^

i'm having a christian bale day today. seen the machinist and equilibrium so far. i might watch american psycho tomorrow.

I shpuld be unpacking, as i have been here 6 weeks now and still have stuff left to unpack

At first I thought Christian Bale Day was some sort of religious tradition....

Collecting... Bale?

i'm having a christian bale day today. seen the machinist and equilibrium so far. i might watch american psycho tomorrow.

I shpuld be unpacking, as i have been here 6 weeks now and still have stuff left to unpack

American Psycho is amazing. One of the very few occasions in which the film is better than the book it's based on. Largely down to Bale, but also a damn fine script and director at the helm.

YESTADAY I went t'pub, despite some good intentions of reading all day... Randomly bumped into a whole gang of friends-of-a-friend, got a spliff's worth of hash for FREEE, came home, bought a burger, smoked on a wall and talked about the sadness when TV execs 'discover' teh 'winning' formula for their show and proceed to make season upon season of misguided tosh.

Today I've booked my tickets back to sheff... Gotta get teh coach all the way up which will take approximately 7 hours, but at least I'll have no excuse not to read like A WHOLE BOoK. Got myself a train back for thursday though - that only cost £15! Then I need to, like, totally buy my ticket to crawley for friday at some point...

SO YEAH NOTHING INTERESTING HERE MOVE ALONG.

Today I've booked my tickets back to sheff... Gotta get teh coach all the way up which will take approximately 7 hours, but at least I'll have no excuse not to read like A WHOLE BOoK. Got myself a train back for thursday though - that only cost £15! Then I need to, like, totally buy my ticket to crawley for friday at some point...

SO YEAH NOTHING INTERESTING HERE MOVE ALONG.

I always thought you were abit crazy and this somewhat proves it, 7 hours on a coach, damn get yourself a railcard. Last time I checked it was £16 return for a train (for me anyway but that's an 1-1/2 to 2 hour journey). It'll probably be a few quid higher now, but geez.

edit: Twozzok how are you doing? Apart from the big toe obviously

coaches are eeeevil. I can't stand them.

Watchin the Judo now. Interesting stuff- not really seen it before.

American Psycho is amazing. One of the very few occasions in which the film is better than the book it's based on. Largely down to Bale, but also a damn fine script and director at the helm.

i agree, it's way better than the book.

just finshed 'lars and the real girl' and i'm about to start 'good will hunting'. decided to take a bale break and watch a few films i've been meaning to watch for ages.

I came back from Kerry yesterday, and I've done nothing since. Aside from watching the Olympics and being on t'internet that is.

Spent most of my day watching the olympics, then i noticed the cat returns was on film 4. So i watched that while drinking a bottle of pear cyder. Now i feel all warm and tired.

Also i noticed that they are now selling N64s with goldeneye and Mario 64 on game.co.uk for £25 along with FFVII and Occarina of time. Might consider picking one up later.

Damnit, didn't sleep again, this time i tried, but because my Biological Clock was even more confused, i woke up at 10:00 just sleeping mid hour :'(

Now im at the computer trying to stay awake, this should make my Biological Clock work, and finally i'l sleep and wake at the time my clock ticks :P

I always thought you were abit crazy and this somewhat proves it, 7 hours on a coach, damn get yourself a railcard. Last time I checked it was £16 return for a train (for me anyway but that's an 1-1/2 to 2 hour journey). It'll probably be a few quid higher now, but geez.

edit: Twozzok how are you doing? Apart from the big toe obviously

I'd just left it too late to get a decent fare on the train -- to get a train to sheffield on monday would cost me over a hundred pounds, which is quite ridiculous. From brighton to sheffield a return is normally around £42-£45 with a single costing what you said. it's going through london that bitches everything up.

But yeah - 7 hours! Fuck. main thing is that I'm going to be mad-crazy for a cigarette. i got an hour to spare in london so I'll chain-smoke for a bit there.

Today is the beginning of 2 weeks with the house to myself, which means i can do what i like when i want. Parents have gone away as well. First thing i did was move my 360 downstairs onto the 50 inch HDTV, tested the HDMI out on it, looks and sounds amazing. Invited my mates over for a Soul Calibur IV battle and a DIRT race.

Now deciding what i want from the Chinese tonight, i think something noodley will do.

My parents go away so much that if I did the same as you two my wii would be constantly downstairs to save time. They've had 4 holidays already this year and they still have one more holiday booked and then a 3 week holiday next year.

They live the good life haha xD

I get to do that soon :)

Parents are off on the 15th for 2 weeks so I'm gonna hook my 360 up to the sweet Bravia in the front room. Gonna be baddass.

My parents are away the 28th august for two weeks, it's cutting quite close to uni, but it doesn't matter.

Is anyone watching the mummy? ^_^

Bah I need to take these dvd's back to blockbuster, although I need to watch 10 000bc but I don't think I want to anymore. I wished blockbuster let me rent wii games...-.-

My parents are away the 28th august for two weeks, it's cutting quite close to uni, but it doesn't matter.

Bah I need to take these dvd's back to blockbuster, although I need to watch 10 000bc but I don't think I want to anymore. I wished blockbuster let me rent wii games...-.-

The third one?

Received awful ratings...

Anyway, im almost sleeping, i need to do something to maintain awake, NOW!!!

I had work from 8-5, aghhh.. I'm now tired but have a dilemma to face. Stay in for an easy, free night, or go out to a friends' party with no guaranteed way of getting home/place to stay but free b00ze, or go with 2 other friends to the local rock venue (Agincourt Camberley), with somewhere to stay for the night but pricey alcohol?

Im thinking of creating a thread here so i can maintain awake waiting for answers, im trying to do something shocky but not enough controversial to give me infractions.

actually, that reminds me of a funny story. That picture of me and my brother Simon was taken in France the summer before I started uni. We got home and found a big letter from uni saying I was due for Freshers week in 4 days or something. Barely had time to wash my clothes and pack :)

was awesome my last day in Sheffield though. I was the first to leave and my mate's house party turned in to an impromptu send off :D

No Masse the first on itv, even though the third mummy has recieved bad ratings I may con somebody to watch it.

Shame really, I need to get the courage to go cinema on my own, such a strange thing to not wish to go cinema on my own when it's not as if anybody talks within the cinema anyway.

Masse don't bother with annoying threads, they get locked pretty quickly and just clog the front page! Pssh.

I'm abit pissed off right now to say the least, it would be nice if flo talked to me once in a while :(