NEurope

Eurgh doctors at 4 yay..-.- then off out to see my mate til tomorrow. yippeee...I'm not too enthusiastic, but it beats being in the house.

I just made the best damn omlette also.

And I made French Toast :heh: Not making it in a while shows, wasn't as epic it used to be...

I'vve finished my revision for the day! :D

I just had lunch and i tried putting crisps in my Pitta Bread! I hadn't done that since i was 8 and i was pleasantly suprised! :)

I Also have My foot stuck in my bucket of soldiers again! (it's been in there for half an hour now)

It's actually quite comfy!

Do you guys recommend me trying to get into "How I met your Mother?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! It rocks, so you should try. :D

--

I know by tomorrow I'm going to be so worn out. Three parties, in three night isn't really a good idea. Still, tonight should be another fun-filled night, so alls wel that (hopefully) ends well. :)

training to be a teacher is hard hard work!!! i have to be so energetic all the time for kids classes... it's easy for me for a while, but then it gets so stressful trying to keep my energy levels up!! coffeeeeeeeeee!!

me and my housemate made friends with a new guy in our house today "kaiji" (he said "like nicholas cage!!!" ...:i like him!!" i said... "ME TOO!!!!" he said~) :indeed:

i neglected to bring a full sized towel, so i bought one today in donkehote apartment store in shinjuku... i also bought a laundry bag (a lilo and stitch one, no less!!! haha it was the cheapest ^__^)and something else i've been needing: a calendar!!! it runs from april 08 to march 09 - which is a bit perfect, really :grin:

i also have two new room mates: horace and jimmy. they are spiders. horace lives in the pipe near the light... and jimmy is a weird black and green grass spider who lived ON the light. go figure. ^___^

Great, she's become so lonely over there from being away from loved ones, she befriended spiders :nono:

Next she'll start talking to the laundry bag. Poor girl.

No no, lets see how this plays out, Shadow. This might be the start of a good super hero team origin....

No no, lets see how this plays out, Shadow. This might be the start of a good super hero team origin....

Shall I get the popcorn?

I do feel guilty we didnt pay for admission to watch "bluey go crazy!"

Hm.

Hm...

I'm flying on Friday and for some reason i'm really, really scared. I've flown alot in my life, but something just fills me with fear every time it comes to flying.

Any ideas to calm my ass down?

Hm.

Hm...

I'm flying on Friday and for some reason i'm really, really scared. I've flown alot in my life, but something just fills me with fear every time it comes to flying.

On the plane, the best thing to do is listen to your favourite music, it really helps. Also, I probably wouldn't watch Final destination the night before you go (I did this stupidly, it wasn't the best idea :P)

Hm.

Hm...

Watch Airplane!. It shows you that even in the worst case scenario, flying can be amusing! :)

Just watch snakes on a plane :) Great film :D Might not help with your flying problem though. Although it has Samuel Jackson, if he doesn't relax you nothing will.

I suggest dressing in black clothing, wearing a black hat and sunglasses. Go up to a random person sat down waiting to get on a plane and tell them

"Don't get on the plane".

Then leave.

Gah what does it take for hmv to accept my debit card ffs.

Hm.

Hm...

Jordan: just watch Alive before you go. you'll be fine.

I've spent my afternoon exploring a new zone in warcraft with my buddy, and also melting with joy to Goldfrapp.

Jordan: just watch Alive before you go. you'll be fine.

I've spent my afternoon exploring a new zone in warcraft with my buddy, and also melting with joy to Goldfrapp.

I love that film :p

I'm sick. I need something to do as playing a wii or game-cube game isn't an option now.

I just tested my internet connection and I got 7783 kp/s.

Wow.

It topped off at 7.9 aswell.

Just wolfed down two packs of BBQ Beef Hula Hoops, and now my breath rather kiffs. :shakehead

My day has been shit beyond belief. I hate my life.

Ah, that sucks dude. What happened?

Hm.

Hm...

Ah, that sucks dude. What happened?

Nothing out of the ordinary. That's what's so depressing. :(

I just had a weird feeling i couldn't remember whether i had had dinner or not!

It was odd....

Right now i'm looking up University Courses! :) I'm finding hard to get interested in it though!