NEurope

Sitting here.....waiting for Inception to be released. Am bored. No TV on tonight. Will watch a film I think.

I've finished at Leith School of Art. A year's gone too quickly.

Arrived at 4 to clear up the exhibition. Then we all went through to the back studio for wine and the handing out of certificates and stuff. It would be sad If I had more emotional attachment/had been there longer, but I'll see these people all the time over the summer and after that so yeah. I feel really sorry for a friend of mine, he has this...shyness thing, where in situations where he would be clapped, or have to receive an award and stuff, he just CAN'T be there. He didn't show up to get his prize for being the most dedicated student at the exhibition opening, and then he got up and left the room when he realised people clapped for you as you got your certificate. He came back in and stodd at the back, but yeah. I'd hate that. It's hard to describe though, cause he's not a "shy" person, he's just stoic/reserved/fairly "normal". Just this anxiety thing. But anyway.

Said bye to everyone and the tutors, took my shit and left. Yes.

Went to my cousins wedding today to take the photos. The priest told everyone not to take photos during the ceremony since "The Official Photographer" would be taking photos and there would be no need for loads of shutters going off. Take that you noobs. Best. Moment. Ever.

Second best moment ever? The groom saying fuck whilst trying to put the ring on the bride in full earshot of the priest. Only my cousin could manage that.

Yesys. Was about to go to bed, when I was impromptuly needed in town by a sel;ect group of college friends. Clealry 300 points together, but you would never think to put them all together. Went to the most stunning pub, where the upstairs was same-old-same-old, but downstairs was tiny, and where you all sat around playing/singing great folk songs.

Genuine greats, playing songs I knew and loved. Jock O'Hazeldeen, Blue Bleezing Blind Drunk (!!!!!!!Chair!!!! - acapella solo too. Actualy making the lyrics poignant) etc. I was blown all over the place.

Went to my cousins wedding today to take the photos. The priest told everyone not to take photos during the ceremony since "The Official Photographer" would be taking photos and there would be no need for loads of shutters going off. Take that you noobs. Best. Moment. Ever.

Pff I've been doing that for years. :heh:

My favourite moment from my last one was receiving an envelope full of cash. Nice to feel like a hooker.

Yesterday at work someone (who seemed to recognise me but I had no idea who he was) said "didn't you go to uni?" Harsh...but I told him I'm doing a postgrad come September.

I don't know where the cooking thread is, but I just made this bad boy for our father's day meal, it's a chocolate tiramisu.

[ATTACH]3373[/ATTACH]

Made with a hangover for extra goodness.

Group Theory is actually my favourite thing.

I just love stunning images, and concepts.

200px-Addition_on_cubic_%28clean_version%29.svg.png

I love the idea that it first started out as a really abstract field of thought that no one actually took seriously, and then someone was like "Lol, look, we can prove loads of previously unsolved stuff with this!!1!", and then it became the thing basically the whole on pure maths is based upon.

But I'm no good at answering questions on it...

I don't know where the cooking thread is, but I just made this bad boy for our father's day meal, it's a chocolate tiramisu.

[ATTACH]3373[/ATTACH]

Made with a hangover for extra goodness.

marry me? :hug:

Stayed up til 4 am, two noobs convinced me to go out and try and find the sunset, through thick clouds, failed, barely slept, got up and decided to go for 6 mile (no exagerration) walk. Sleep now plz.

Stayed up til 4 am, two noobs convinced me to go out and try and find the sunset, through thick clouds, failed, barely slept, got up and decided to go for 6 mile (no exagerration) walk. Sleep now plz.

I do a six mile walk every working day, and that's just to and from. Man up!

Tried several times to ring my father but he didn't answer. So I eventually sent him a text and ended saying "see you Tuesday" (as last I heard my brother arranged a meal for then as he's busy today) and he said "thanks im busy". Fine, fuck you.

Feeling all headcold-ey. Done some drawing, browsing for Android apps and just setting myself up an excel spreadsheet Japanese dictionary. Exciting Sunday off ne?

Today:

- Went out for meal

- New phone, 3 days old, broken. Not sure how to fix it.

- Sister came home, spoiled my mood.

- Friends unsupportive of me even thinking of a career.

Nice day.

not a bad day today.

Got up and after watching my usual dose of Ellen with cornflakes with sugar, I sat outside in like 24 degrees and drank a cup of tea =D

Then went to some tunnel opening in Limerick which was really special apparently because the tunnel went underneath the river Shannon. To me, it was just a tunnel and didn't feel much different.

Anyway, went home and watched "the good, the bad and the ugly" ^.^

Haha, after reading your post, Paj Meen Ah, it reminded me of our school awards night a few days ago. I love the irony when people who win 'Best Attendance' don't show up to the awards! xD

While on a good day run of procrastination I decided to join twitter. None of my friends are on it, that I can find, and I can't tell which are the real pages for the celebrities, which I'm not even sure I wanna follow, So i failed... And came back here.

Finished revising my penultimate text for my Greek exam. Despite not having revised nearly as much as I planned today, the fact that only one text remains has given me a sense of accomplishment that has instantly substituted the feeling of stress I've been having the past few days. The mind is easy to trick, eh?

Finished revising my penultimate text for my Greek exam. Despite not having revised nearly as much as I planned today, the fact that only one text remains has given me a sense of accomplishment that has instantly substituted the feeling of stress I've been having the past few days. The mind is easy to trick, eh?

Yeah, I have 3 exams left but lost all motivation because of a little 5 day break I got and the fact that most of my friends are finished!

I'm tempted to watch Tomorrow Never Dies, right after i've made a sandwich for tomorrow.

It's been a good weekend. I think i've earned the trust of my mother, Saturday she gave me her bank card and pin number and asked me to get £300 out. Which i did, and today she gave me the new door keys and said take your mates over and show them. She's not normally like this i tell ya.

Took the dog out for 2 long walks, 1 hour each day. Same route, just reversed it today.

Got drunk last night, but not as bad as my mate who was so drunk he only thought he had 3 pints all evening.

I've been feeling a bit rubbish lately... and then my throat started to niggle at me this weekend. It's getting pretty bad today, cue a horrendous coughing/vomiting fit, now my glands are swollen.

best of all my sister has glandular fever...

which makes the liver swell and can lead to complications - especially for me being high risk liver/infection patient

seems like i have the best luck evar. =(

Went to see my sister in my old school's big Summer concert thing, in the Usher Hall.

Actually really great. We all love Carmina Burana or whatever it's called. O Fortuna of course. The soloist woman they dug up from somewhere (certainly not the school...) was too good.

Met my old English Teacher who's in my list of the world's true greats. He was (almost fatally) ill at the end of last school year so I sent him a letter saying blah blah we loved you! so It was nice to actually meet him again and catch up.

Awk, Raaaaaining! Hope things get better for you soon! God knows you're overdue for some good luck. :hug::hug::hug:

If I get as bored during summer as I am right now, you are gonna see me around this forum a lot and my post count will rise to about 50 a day. BEWARE

Saturday;

- Work. We were bombarded -- store made £3000 every 30 mins...

- Drink afterwards to send off a workmate and to personally say g'bye to people who won't be in for my last shift

- Missed train home by literally seconds

- Met nami and shorty at the station

- ninja-trumped nami

- Memory card fail

- Castle crashers & MW2 pwnage

- nami storytelling hilarities

- narutomg

- "sunrise" at 4am

- Walked home, saw baths and prams in the road

Today so far (as yesterday was pretty much spent sleeping);

- Washing up

- Twin Peaks

- Got Storage estimate (£50 a month, at the most)

- Packed roughly 5/13 boxes

- Found old drawings and CDs with no description

- Currently listening to some atmospheric, moby-esque chillout and i have no idea who it is by

- Completed Plants Vs. Zombies (gold trophy!). Found out it's coming to XBL. Sadface.

Future today;

- More washing up

- More packing

- Footbooooll!

- Netto

- Train ticket? Probably tomorrow

Most of our days are banal, and I have a good habit of not making enough of a note of the truly anecdotal events of my day. I guess I'm too busy enjoying them at the time to remind myself to record why I'm having such an awesome moment.

I went to see Paul McCartney at Hampden last night. Absolutely amazing. Must be one of the best gigs I've ever been to. 'Live and Let Die' was just phenomenal.