NEurope

Cancel it. Fuck them and their privacy-invading!

- Ingested far too much caffiene

- sitting very still to counter the mad-beating heart!

- Spent the best part of the last 6 hours of my day watching awesome videos on ted.com

- Should probably cook dinner.

- Yeah I'll go do that now

- Then Kenny Vs. Spenny season 6!

Paj did I say congrats for the driving theory test thing? I meant to. I felt it in my head before I ever met you.

Applied for (another) job at uni, summer one this time. They emailed on Weds asking a few things and asked if I'm available for an interview tomorrow but then never offered me an interview. Cunts, dangling that in front of my face.

Do have an interview for a phone repair place on Thursday though.

And I had my McDonalds induction yesterday. Most of them were kids. Urgh. And one had a really disgusting Yam Yam accent. Thankfully she's working at another branch. Ideally I could get another full time job and then take this down to part time and do somewhere in the region of 60 hours a week.

Oh and went to the new Best Buy (which surprisingly opened to little fanfare, didn't even know it was opening). It brings out the Chuck nerd in me ^_^ (bastards should have given me a job!)

New sig that both excites me and annoys me. 44 days sounds like so long away!

Edited by Ashley

Anyone else use Virgin Media for their internet service provider? I want to know whether I'm the only one having to put up with such a shoddy service. Connection dies multiple times throughout the day, switching itself on and off whenever it feels like for no reason whatsoever, and it takes, in some cases, upwards of 20 page refreshes to even load a page properly. :nono: And it keeps switching off at the most inappropriate times, such as when I'm doing emails or trying to pay for things online. I've tried what I can to remedy the issue at my end but not much I can do. Can't find DNS, problems with the TCP and other things come up or no issues are found at all even though it's running slow as hell or just locking up. Any suggestions on other suppliers because I'm not putting up with this crap.

------------------------------

Anyway, other than that constant annoyance, today has consisted of:

- Following up some new leads on the job front

- Starting to tidy my room then stopping because of the size of the task

- Watching some Drawn Together

- Playing some No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

- Found out my CD player is dead so need to buy a new one (the To Buy list is getting too long now)

- A brief trip into town

And that's about it. What a wonderful life, eh? :laughing: Oh well, got some things in the pipeline but for now, it's time to cook dinner.

Edited by Ganepark32

We do and we don't have those issues. Could be a local (interchange) issue? Have you asked any friends who live near you?

Well done Dannyboy! =)

I'm slowly nearing the end of my course. Four years, almost over. In two weeks I'll have my jury. In about three weeks I'll know if I get my Master degree. I can't wait.

Only problem is I'm not even close to being finished with my project. Darn. =P

I have a sore stomach/am bloated (I'm not sure how that's supposed to feel), but I haven't eaten anything since lunch. I did go and lie down and read in bed for a bit, and if I'd just eaten and then gone to sleep, I'd understand, but I did neither.

Ow...*lies on the floor in foetal position*

Well done Dannyboy, hard work does indeed pay-off.

Parents are off on holidays early hours of the morning, the dogs been put into the kennels for the week +1 day. I think tonight will be the hardest night for her (the dog), first night away from us and all.

Got the house practically to myself as of tomorrow, still got the contention of a sister being around.

Had an interview in London today. I called my contact in the company straight after (as she'd asked me to do) and she said she'd call me in a few hours with the outcome/next steps. She hasn't called. One of the interview questions was ''How do you deal with rejection?''. I wonder if he was trying to tell me something. Bleh.

They'd be mad to reject you, Molly. Mad I tell you!

My day consisted of fucking stupid group work. This girl in my group fucked off to France for an entire week last week, leaving me and Anthony with our balls in the wind right when we should have been organising our new project. First thing she does this week is bail on us on the first meeting.

FUCK OFF.

also spent too much money today. Got a (much needed) beard trimmer for £19 then two t-shirts for £22 each. Expensive, but they're amazing and from a little shop that nobody knows about so I feel better than settling for Topman landfill clothing.

Tell her to pull her fucking socks up or shes OUT! Fuck.

Swearing's so fun when you're feeling blue.

I got a Mountain Dew finally. Man, it was crap. I really don't remember it being like that. It was like trying to drink wet sugar.

Work didn't crawl by too slowly for once.

Sold my iPod for £66 but then remembered a £57 credit card bill which just makes me feel like I made no money at all.

blahblahblah. saw rhematology today. My back has been playing up a lot lately, so he organised an xray to be taken. It's either an old injury playing up (i had quite severe slipped discs x4 when i was 16)or psoriatic arthropathy/ankylosing spondylitis.

I just think its more than just an injury. My back is not normal, and its declined a lot very recently.. when my injury was like... nearly 10 years ago.

The rhematology doc "tapped" my spine (felt like a hardcore slap but i doubt it was) and then the xray staff had me sitting in awkward positions to get my spine aligned correctly.. So i'm feeling a bit achey and sorry for myself :P

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. When was the last time I had a positive post here? Probably when I passed my (driving) test well over 6 months ago, lol!

Today:

- Realised that I was being messed about for a job, 8hours of driving and 50quid worth of petrol later..

- Bought stuff for download

- Told my sister to get her act together and clean up

- Put dye on my hair.

Possibly the first day at work since I've been trained, that I've not taken a single call/spoken to a single customer. Was fucking awesome. But what I was doing was brain numbing. By the afternoon had to draw and look at interwebs literally to keep me awake. Was so close to brain meltdown sleep.

And the last hour was lol. All the managers that sit behind me left, so just absolutely no work win. 15 minute toilet break, solitaire, filler on Kongregate. Tomorrow I'm just working 4 hours, then I'll go see She's Out of Your League (I do really like Jay Bachurel, assuming thats the spelling of his surname) and then get out....maybe consider doing a tiny bit more CR13 prep. Then Wednesday, I'm hoping (but not expecting) SMG2 to arrive, if it doesn't I'll watch a few films and probably films some more CR13, and then Thursday going to Chessington-win, and Friday will be Galaxy 2 day.

OH and I am COMPLETELY shitting myself for next Tuesday's E3 3DS reveal.

I am back from Rage Factor.

It was awesome.

I'm super tired.

Nightnight.

Tell her to pull her fucking socks up or shes OUT! Fuck.

Swearing's so fun when you're feeling blue.

absolutely. Best remedy.

Arranged to watch a movie with Girl tomorrow night. Blates don't want to actually watch anything but...yeeeah. Probably wishful thinking. she's far too reasonable and mature, dammit.

I hate sexy time in the cinema. Its a cinema, that means movie not sexy time.

Sexy time is for the car on the way home.

Probably wishful thinking. she's far too reasonable and mature, dammit.

So you won't be doing your penis in the bottom of the popcorn container routine?

Shit dude...

I jest, I'm sure you'll do fine.

I'm sure Dan will do that cheesy arm over the shoulder thing.

Hehe, I jest.

He's tried it on me at least three times. It only worked once!

Lies, you told me it was twice! Don't deny your love for Dan.

I'm sure Dan will do that cheesy arm over the shoulder thing.

Hehe, I jest.

I was...actually considering that :red:

You'd probably have more success with this:

Molly if they don't give you the job feed ReZ full of E-numbers and lock them in a room with him!

Congrats Dane lad.

Sorry to hear Raining :(