NEurope

Lol, my dad's car has broken down in the drive, blocking everyone (including me) in. I've got work tomorrow. Urghhhhhhhhhh.

Can you not push it out of the way?

Can you not push it out of the way?

back axel is completely locked so it's not moving anywhere haha.

This car isn't even 6 months old, its a freakin disgrace.

Another one of your self made Facebook accounts again ReZ? :p

I got a snooker cue for my birthday and I'm torn between what to name it. I have a few ideas, but what do the pr0 people of the N-E Massive suggest?

Should be going to Alton Towers on Thursday, haven't had a proper day out in years.

I got a snooker cue for my birthday and I'm torn between what to name it. I have a few ideas, but what do the pr0 people of the N-E Massive suggest?

Hmm, i've got a few ideas. Could name it Mac!!. Possible idea there.

Had a good day today. Went up the village with my mum earlier, picked up a few things including baking trays. Had to pop into the soliciters as well to drop paper-work off for the new house.

Bought lunch, and ran into an old friend who i'd rather not talk about. Basically i ran a mile to avoid talking really. Met my mate at the doctors, headed back to mine for a session on SD vs RAW 10. Only won 2 matches out of the 6 we played (1 of them i didn't even pin my mates wrestler).

Had an evening on Gears earlier, still havn't beat the first title but i am planning on beating it at some point (probably this week, am determined).

Got work in the morning, am looking forward to it to be fair. Always like work, gives me a purpose in life really. And something to do during the day as well.

Ahhhhh bloody hell, finally finished transcribing another homeopathy-interview for my sister's dissertation. With my faith in humanity rapidly being reduced to rubble, I've been keeping myself sane with Youtube clips of Dara O'Brien and that Mitchell&Webb sketch "Homeopath A&E". I think I'll take a day off tomorow and play that Carl Sagan remix over and over again very quietly in the background.

It's BRIAIN or something mad.

Ahem.

- Woke up 'late'

- Netto

- KFC

- Drunken heart-to-heart with housemates

- Hospital tomorrow!

- ... Only for hearing aid batteries...

- Should probably, like, check to see when my coursework deadlines are and, like, totally y'know, do them and stuff.

- Drank way more than I feel like I've drunk and still 'thirsty'.

- My options are; 'steal' housemates' alcohol or roll a spliff.

- Got Breaking Bad and Pacific Part IV to watch...

- If I 'steal' then I may not wake up tomorrow, if I spliff then I'll get mildly paranoid and want to stay up for 4 hours to get the most of it

- Nobody is online/awake to help me decide

- Just going to bed is simply not possible

- You just don't understand

- I'm going to kill you

- Only if I kill myself first

- Which is probably quite likely, all things considered

- I'm just hyphenating this because my mind

- Is

- So

- Constricted

- and resigned to its own fate of repulsion

C-C-C-Combobreaker! Never before have I stayed awaker! My tongue was born lying in a throatful of anger, my heart's constraints no stranger to trouble, but they were torn long ago and lie here in rubble - and strife! and all those sharp things nice... Not saying I'll cut myself ( I have a fear of the light, or more accurately a fear of the future, of how life will be dull, shapeless and muter) and not saying I'll not, but just saying I'm stuck once again in this fucking refrain, this endless present and longing pain for the past to repeat itself, defeat itself, beat itself, because it always seems so neat and complete, so certain and true, and the future is always so worthless and blue. By blue I mean a reference to the musical style where you lose your dog, your wife and your car in a fire and the world is against you but singing about it is fine AND STUFF AND THINGS and the anger repeats, burning a hole in my mind of conceits. I forget things and it's my fault and I know it and there's no going back so trudging further down the path into the canyon of the dark is a stupid idea but, let's face it, I've already reached a stupid idea and really any farther than this isn't much of a difference so I may as well self-destruct and consider the 'control' of the event to be some sort of positive, because it's easier than actually working towards a future goal that relies on uncontrollable factors, such as the apocalypse, or zombies or whatever.

I think I'll go have a spliff and try and write something. That is my get-out clause for this life - the future possibility that is less reliant on the rest of the world and more on my own capability, and while I'm certain that everyone thinks I'm just stupid, I know I'm not. I know I have the power to BLOW YOUR MIND, I just don't quite know how I can get you to pay for the honour.

Ahem.

Edited by jayseven
NOT ANYMORE!

I feel so guilty, my day is not going well. I've had to tell someone who was really into me that I didn't like them and now I feel awful. Urgh, I hate them for making me feel like this.

So far my day is going well, my insurance company are in agreement that the other people were to blame for my car accident. Just got to wait for everything to go through the motions.

Just back from NYC and I miss it already. On the positive, i've got a week before i'm back to work. On the negative, i'm home.

It be Jackie Chan's birthday today as well, April 7th. He be 56 years of age. I think i shall celebrate this by watching one of his classic movies later on.

It's BRIAIN or something mad.

Ahem.

- Woke up 'late'

- Netto

- KFC

- Drunken heart-to-heart with housemates

- Hospital tomorrow!

- ... Only for hearing aid batteries...

- Should probably, like, check to see when my coursework deadlines are and, like, totally y'know, do them and stuff.

- Drank way more than I feel like I've drunk and still 'thirsty'.

- My options are; 'steal' housemates' alcohol or roll a spliff.

- Got Breaking Bad and Pacific Part IV to watch...

- If I 'steal' then I may not wake up tomorrow, if I spliff then I'll get mildly paranoid and want to stay up for 4 hours to get the most of it

- Nobody is online/awake to help me decide

- Just going to bed is simply not possible

- You just don't understand

- I'm going to kill you

- Only if I kill myself first

- Which is probably quite likely, all things considered

- I'm just hyphenating this because my mind

- Is

- So

- Constricted

- and resigned to its own fate of repulsion

C-C-C-Combobreaker! Never before have I stayed awaker! My tongue was born lying in a throatful of anger, my heart's constraints no stranger to trouble, but they were torn long ago and lie here in rubble - and strife! and all those sharp things nice... Not saying I'll cut myself ( I have a fear of the light, or more accurately a fear of the future, of how life will be dull, shapeless and muter) and not saying I'll not, but just saying I'm stuck once again in this fucking refrain, this endless present and longing pain for the past to repeat itself, defeat itself, beat itself, because it always seems so neat and complete, so certain and true, and the future is always so worthless and blue. By blue I mean a reference to the musical style where you lose your dog, your wife and your car in a fire and the world is against you but singing about it is fine AND STUFF AND THINGS and the anger repeats, burning a hole in my mind of conceits. I forget things and it's my fault and I know it and there's no going back so trudging further down the path into the canyon of the dark is a stupid idea but, let's face it, I've already reached a stupid idea and really any farther than this isn't much of a difference so I may as well self-destruct and consider the 'control' of the event to be some sort of positive, because it's easier than actually working towards a future goal that relies on uncontrollable factors, such as the apocalypse, or zombies or whatever.

I think I'll go have a spliff and try and write something. That is my get-out clause for this life - the future possibility that is less reliant on the rest of the world and more on my own capability, and while I'm certain that everyone thinks I'm just stupid, I know I'm not. I know I have the power to BLOW YOUR MIND, I just don't quite know how I can get you to pay for the honour.

Ahem.

You already blow our minds, Jay.

I feel so guilty, my day is not going well. I've had to tell someone who was really into me that I didn't like them and now I feel awful. Urgh, I hate them for making me feel like this.

It's awful, but you shouldn't really hate anyone for it, neither them nor yourself.

Iun (from a few days ago); sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he recovers.

My life has been fairly quiet and humdrum as of late. Worked at SCS on Monday. Always awkward when, shall we say...less financially successful families?, come in wanting finance and keep getting declined. Also offended a radiographer by calling her a nurse (I'm sure she said she had just finished a nursing degree so when I asked what her position was later I presumed it would be a nurse).

Spent most of today applying for jobs. Lectures finish on 7th May and the research position the week after that. Supervisor keeps saying I can write myself into the next stage but I need an idea of when and how many hours that'll supply. I need a full time job over the summer so if they can't provide that... I'll wait another week or two and ring the Safari Park and see if they still want me. Applied for 8 jobs (and have applied for a few last week). Saw one listed at a place my friend works but it was listed a while ago, so facebooked him seeing if its still available. Found one that would be suitable (full time but temporary) but its for a women's fashion store so... meh. Doubt they'd want me as women's clothing confuses me. And another you have to go and inquire in person and its in Birmingham, which I'd go to work but I have no plans to go to Birmingham anytime soon.

Anyway, made a list of places I could think of and applied for checked those, and applied where appropriate. If anyone has more to add feel free.

Computer Exchange

Carphone Warehouse

Waterstones

Various pet stores

TK Maxx

Currys

Comet

Pc World

The Range

Next

Lush

Burtons

Clintons

Superdrug

Jessops

Max Speilman

Debenhams

BHS

Gamestation

Staples

Matalan

Toys R Us

Maplins

Tescos

Sainsburys

Asda

M&S

Morrisons

Apple

HMV

Argos

Sony Centre

Republic

Jack & Jones

Superdry

Rymans

WH Smiths

Boots

H&M

Top Man

Eurochange

Edited by Ashley

I can imagine working at a Safari Park would be great. There's always the danger of getting your eyes pecked out by an Ostrich though.

I'm back in Manchester, and recovering from horrible drugs and alcohol and birthday withdrawal. Need to get some work done aswell, got a bunch of shit to read.

My sis got me Pokemon Heart Gold for my bday too, which is fucking awesome. I kinda think it was a sort of compensation for deleting my Ruby gamesave though :heh:

Another one of your self made Facebook accounts again ReZ? :p

Should be going to Alton Towers on Thursday, haven't had a proper day out in years.

No no no, its Wes! n00bster. PS Enjoy Alton. I'll expect a trip report, but I won't expect anything as epic as my Spinball fiasco.

Iun (from a few days ago); sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he recovers.

He passed away. :(

I can imagine working at a Safari Park would be great. There's always the danger of getting your eyes pecked out by an Ostrich though.

The working with animals aspect is appealing, its the people that put me off. Bunch of teenagers and...well, it would be weird to go from an academic environment to one like that. In terms of average conversations :heh:

I keep finding jobs that want me to start at 4am. Fuck that shit.

He passed away. :(

Ah shit. Sorry to hear Iun :(

Today;

- Woke up... at stupidlate o' clock

- Cooked a fantastic meal!

* Tin of ratatouille

* mince meatballs

* Two cloves of garlic

* Onion

* Pepper

* chilli powder, crushed chillis, paprika, salt, pepper, fresh basil, mixed spices, oregano, cumin seeds

* Placed in a cheese-filled pitta!

- Played MW2

- 'Played' some Banjo

Tomorrow;

- Going to library with colleague from work

- GONNA TOTALLY READ BOOKS AND WRITE THINGS AND SHIT

- Probably freak out somewhat

- Eat left-over Awesome food.

- Probably drink and play MW2

I've still not been payed by NCC. It's been 5 weeks + since i started employment, and i've not been payed. I'm nearly out of money (only got enough for essentials really). I was told by the boss that if i filled in a "starter pack" (which i should have received 5 weeks ago) i would be payed if i handed it in by Thursday morning the same day (baks instant really). I got one of these forms last Tuesday and handed it in on Wednesday last week. It has been a week, and nothing has appeared in my bank.

Hopefully this is sorted within 2 weeks other-wise i won't be in work but i will be back on the benefits once again (something i don't really want to do).

I misread that as "I named my snooker cue 'Alton Towers On Thursday' " Which I actually thought was a pretty cool name.

Ah shit. Sorry to hear Iun :(

Slowpoke is s-l-o-w.

Yeah, but thanks nonetheless. He was no age and had an extremely promising future ahead of him.

I've still not been payed by NCC. It's been 5 weeks + since i started employment, and i've not been payed. I'm nearly out of money (only got enough for essentials really). I was told by the boss that if i filled in a "starter pack" (which i should have received 5 weeks ago) i would be payed if i handed it in by Thursday morning the same day (baks instant really). I got one of these forms last Tuesday and handed it in on Wednesday last week. It has been a week, and nothing has appeared in my bank.

Hopefully this is sorted within 2 weeks other-wise i won't be in work but i will be back on the benefits once again (something i don't really want to do).

That doesn't sound right. Have you spoken to your boss about it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it hard to give a damn about turgid sack of shit we call "politics"? I just cannot find any single reason to care, sat in my room, playing Pokemon for hours straight. Makes me feel like a bit of philistine, but inevitably, should I care? I haven't felt any of the effects from political shift over the years, just found that my pack of Quavers has doubled in price in 8 years. But what the hell, I ain't that bothered.

I suppose it's only a matter of time though.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it hard to give a damn about turgid sack of shit we call "politics"?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I honestly can't see how its going to substantially effect any part of my life.

And people hate it when I say that (probably) /think I'm ignorant.