NEurope

Not sure who this guy is, but I read most of your recent posts.. Fuck I'm sorry man.

I just don't get it, all the decent up coming young ones seem to die, and musicians too. No, that wasn't a joke, but back when I was 16, my best friend died due to completely unforeseen circumstances and was an absolutely budding guitarist, his new guitar arrived the day after.

Thoughts are with his mum, what a truly tragic event..

Thanks dude, I wanted to fly over to Japan right now, but luckily she's got people with her and her husband will go direct from Mexico where he is on business.

Thanks dude, I wanted to fly over to Japan right now, but luckily she's got people with her and her husband will go direct from Mexico where he is on business.

Good to hear she's not alone, it'd be even more horrendous without company..

I made a video, but Youtube is taking ages to upload.

----

Clicked on a random on Facebook, Alex Curran, to find I have 7 mutual friends with him, including our very own Razz! I love when links are present.

I made a video, but Youtube is taking ages to upload.

----

Clicked on a random on Facebook, Alex Curran, to find I have 7 mutual friends with him, including our very own Razz! I love when links are present.

Alex is a great person and friend!...and we almost had something once :p

Just cheched yesterdays sales of my T-shirt, and I sold 942!! :yay:

Not a bad days work! :D

Dude that's freaking awesome! How much do you make off each sale?!

Dude that's freaking awesome! How much do you make off each sale?!
*cough* 1 dollar

But hey, that should still be 600+ pounds!

That's absolutely awful, Iun. I hate it when good people die young. It's so unfair. :(

----------

Impressive, Retro!

Just cheched yesterdays sales of my T-shirt, and I sold 942!! :yay:

Not a bad days work! :D

Sweet bejeesus girl. Nice work dewd. :D

It's a bank holiday so I've mainly been playing Wii & 360 (Wii Sports Resort and Sonic All-Stars Racing) with my brother and sister.

I saw my nephew yesterday. He seems to have pretty strong legs and he's really chubby.

Most of today I've spent sleeping, housemate above me kept me awake most of the night, thundering about the house, sigh.

Most of the rest of the day will be spent installing UDK and making my level, blah boring.

That's probably not going to hurt sales. :heh:

Now you just need to make another amazing t-shirt to get you on a roll. Then you'll never have to work another day in your life...maybe.

That's probably not going to hurt sales. :heh:

Now you just need to make another amazing t-shirt to get you on a roll. Then you'll never have to work another day in your life...maybe.

Alot of the buyers were requesting that my Stormtrooper Abbey Road, Iron Man Arc Reactor, and Doctor Who Cybermen T-shirts get printed, so hopefully I might get another one of my shirts featured on Tee Fury one day!

$9 Is Tee Fury's price.

Maybe I should go on Dragon's Den and ask for an investment to set up my own T-Shirt printing company! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Alot of the buyers were requesting that my Stormtrooper Abbey Road, Iron Man Arc Reactor, and Doctor Who Cybermen T-shirts get printed, so hopefully I might get another one of my shirts featured on Tee Fury one day!

$9 Is Tee Fury's price.

Maybe I should go on Dragon's Den and ask for an investment to set up my own T-Shirt printing company! :D

you have an Iron Man shirt?

Do want.

They way it's going you've just got enough to invest from that one t-shirt. :heh:

work.4251039.3.fig,black,mens,fbfbfb.iron-man-everyday-version.jpg

work.4251773.3.fig,cranberry,mens,fbfbfb.iron-man-blue-glow-suit-version.jpg

*reply: there's a T-Shirt thread?!*

I really will have to buy that shirt soon, it is awesome.

in all seriousness: There's a t-shirt thread? :red:

lol, can three quarters of that logo go red? Just kidding, I like that design. :p

I love the tshirt thread, I lurk for eenuhs work, I just wish I could afford more of her posters. The one I have everyone always asks about.

Become a google chrome convert today, got sick of firefox crashing, I quite like it, there seems to be alot more space on this browser..