NEurope

Having always compared FFXII's battle system to the fantastic Kingdom Hearts battle system, I was always left dry in the mouth, however, having now realised its essentially just FF1-9's system but with free movement, it feels stunning.

I don't like you don't get character specific weapons/moves though. Makes it feel like Penelo has no purpose being in the game.

The graphics add so much. Never appreciated how stunning it looks.

[/FF12 playing]

ALSO -

I tutored S4 maths for an hour, and earned £18. EASY money.

Snogging is one of them words best used when you are a teenager.

Worlds shortest man has died, just read it on the BBC site.

And i work with a guy who looks exactly like the dude on the "Up" poster.

I went out drinking on Saturday for the first time in a long while. Got fairly (but not overly) drunk, had fun, not much interesting stuff happened, got home half four, woke up half ten, grabbed a shower and cup of tea to recover then started preparing dinner as family was visiting.

Stockport is immensely crap compared to Sheffield.

Ah, nothing like listening to some Skunk Anansie before bed. Might listen again tomorrow morning, but turn up the volume and sing along loudly. Hoping that will help with some frustrations.

Told myself I would do work tonight but just couldn't get myself to do any. Not been in the mood. Guess I'll have to make up for it tomorrow somehow... Booh.

I went out drinking on Saturday for the first time in a long while. Got fairly (but not overly) drunk, had fun, not much interesting stuff happened, got home half four, woke up half ten, grabbed a shower and cup of tea to recover then started preparing dinner as family was visiting.

Stockport is immensely crap compared to Sheffield.

I live in Stockport when I'm not at uni, and I can verify this. But then again, when Manchester City center is 40 mins away on the bus, why would you ever want to go out drinking in stockport?

My boss at work was on the phone to a woman at a school, making sure staff names and titles were correct and whatnot. He asked the woman what her name was so he could see who he was talking to (he is one suave motherfucker). I assume she asked how the photo turned out and he turned the charm up to 11, saying how good she looked in it (and she did to be fair). A friend and I's conversation went a bit like this:

Me: Wouldn't it be funny if she was an absolute beast of a woman, with teeth sticking out all over the place and eyes facing about 3 different directions?

Friend: Yeah and stink lines on the photo.

Me: Ugh, like her smell is so strong it bends light.

Friend: Like Predators camoflage.

Me: Yeah, or like when it's really hot and you can see the heat rising off of car roofs.

Maybe you had to be there, but I had a bit of a giggling fit for a while after. I think it was the Predator bit that did it.

On a side note, I have formulated a needlessly devious scheme which people on here will probably hear about eventually. It's going to either be amazing or utter shit.

Edited by Goafer

On a side note, I have formulated a needlessly devious scheme which people on here will probably hear about eventually. It's going to either be amazing or utter shit.

Oh god this is going to be amazing. Whatever it is.

----------

Literally raped the hell out of Disgaea/myself/my PSP last night. Too good. I was grinding some items that increase the HIT stat, with the intention of having a gun wielding samurai with massive damaging gun skills, AND that had supreme counter capabilities, so I could run him into a big group of people and he could counter to kill them.

Well I absolutely overkilled one of the items, and got a level sphere AND loads of bonus stages so it SHOT up passed 800. Making my total HIT stat 2500 ish, and he's only level 30 ish (rest of my team is 60-70)

Literally too good. Gonna upgrade him today to around their level and he'll be ridiculous.

Oh god this is going to be amazing. Whatever it is.

Judging by his "funny" story in the previous post, im not so sure :p

Literally raped the hell out of Disgaea/myself/my PSP last night. Too good. I was grinding some items that increase the HIT stat, with the intention of having a gun wielding samurai with massive damaging gun skills, AND that had supreme counter capabilities, so I could run him into a big group of people and he could counter to kill them.

Well I absolutely overkilled one of the items, and got a level sphere AND loads of bonus stages so it SHOT up passed 800. Making my total HIT stat 2500 ish, and he's only level 30 ish (rest of my team is 60-70)

Literally too good. Gonna upgrade him today to around their level and he'll be ridiculous.

Am I right in thinking Disgaea and Makai Kingdom are from the same series of games/ the same game?

I just love how its really easy to make your characters brokenly good, if you can be bothered.

I had a Warrior called Caris, equipped with this amaze spear I happened upon on a random level, and when she did Spear Rain (or whatever its called), everything died.

I literally summoned her, let her have her say - believe me, everyone wanted to hear what she had to say - then decided whether I needed to summon moar.

Got a letter a few days ago regarding my reapplication of my driving licence. Because of my sexy epi'ness I needed to fill in a medical form, partly remixed by my doctor. I went to see them a few weeks back and the doc said to leave the forms with them and [i assume] would send them off. Mummy says they rang the home not long after saying I could pick them up since it doesn't have much for them to fill in, just basically a permission form saying I can let them access my medical details. Which I was yet to pick up.

The letter I just got says I have 7 days to get my shit together or my application will be cancelled, no refunds. So I visit the docs to pick up the forms to send. They can't find them and went to ask the doctor [i had to go to work so they said they'd phone me] As a pre-emptive strike I rang the DVLA this morning just to check if they'd got the letter, they said they hadn't but were still sifting through mail as far back as the 5th. I rang the surgery and they said the docs had sent it off.

I know it's been in their "pick up" tray for awhile, but it makes me curious as to why they'd send it off. I commend their initiative but still...

I'm hoping this sorts itself out, I really don't want to have to fork out more monies.

I live in Stockport when I'm not at uni, and I can verify this. But then again, when Manchester City center is 40 mins away on the bus, why would you ever want to go out drinking in stockport?

Isn't it also like 8 minutes on the train?

I pass through Stockport on the way to pretty much anywhere... sometimes on the way back home to Altrincham.

Awawawww, I don't know how I did it but I managed to really make my lower back hurt. I was simply trying to save a ladybird in the bathroom after taking a shower, trying to put it outside. But while I sat there for a while trying to grab it, my back started hurting a looooot. =(

And now it keeps hurting, even when sitting or laying down. Problem is I told my parents I'd cycle to town to buy and post a birthday card for someone, but I can barely even walk, let alone cycle. >.<;

Because that's where everyone was going. I live a 15-30 minute bus ride from Stockport, but only 15 minutes on the train to Manchester. Plus the train ticket I have for going to works expands to free travel to Manchester on a weekend. So Manchester is much more continent for me, but everyone was going Stockport.

Literally raped the hell out of Disgaea/myself/my PSP last night.

That must have been painful.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I just found out I've been paying about £110 pounds a month too much tax. Pretty annoyed as that would have come in quite handy really. Looking forward to getting that back though, now I have to call the tax office - something that will surely make my day bad.

Well that was a shit weekend. My friend came over on saturday. She managed to get arse on with me that night because I'd gone home the previous weekend and had not visited her (I'd not seen any of my family since christmas and had seen her in Feb and was seeing her this weekend. So I spent the 3 days at home with my parents, sister on one day, and brother on another. She lives with her parents and has no siblings, yet expects me to drop everything and visit her.) and when she gets the arse on with me she'll sit in silence for an hour or so. Then on the Sunday she got arse on with me again because she said my mum was too nice to me and I don't don't do anything for her, which I denied (don't ask why, I don't understand either). then we went to the cinema and my interfering housemate (who constantly insults me and tells me she hates me yet always tries to kiss me when she's had the slightest bit of alcohol) organises a night out on the monday night. I say I can't go because I've got an business simulation to attend which lasts from 9-4 on Tuesday. She didn't even want to go but didn't want to disappoint my housemate. Yet she still got arse on with me for it later that night. Then yesterday she got arse on with me again for the same reason, went into my housemates room and hasn't spoken to me since. She's just left and didn't even say bye (she even sent my housemate into my room to collect my stuff). I just can't be arsed with her anymore. So it looks like I've probably lost most of my friends from back home. At least I have some awesome friends here.

I just found out I've been paying about £110 pounds a month too much tax. Pretty annoyed as that would have come in quite handy really. Looking forward to getting that back though' date=' now I have to call the tax office - something that will surely make my day bad.[/quote']

This happened to me a couple of years back, had been paying too much tax for about a year. Don't know about now but back when I got it sorted it was well straightforward. Quick phone call and a cheque in the post within a couple of weeks.

Well that was a shit weekend. My friend came over on saturday. She managed to get arse on with me that night because I'd gone home the previous weekend and had not visited her (I'd not seen any of my family since christmas and had seen her in Feb and was seeing her this weekend. So I spent the 3 days at home with my parents, sister on one day, and brother on another. She lives with her parents and has no siblings, yet expects me to drop everything and visit her.) and when she gets the arse on with me she'll sit in silence for an hour or so. Then on the Sunday she got arse on with me again because she said my mum was too nice to me and I don't don't do anything for her, which I denied (don't ask why, I don't understand either). then we went to the cinema and my interfering housemate (who constantly insults me and tells me she hates me yet always tries to kiss me when she's had the slightest bit of alcohol) organises a night out on the monday night. I say I can't go because I've got an business simulation to attend which lasts from 9-4 on Tuesday. She didn't even want to go but didn't want to disappoint my housemate. Yet she still got arse on with me for it later that night. Then yesterday she got arse on with me again for the same reason, went into my housemates room and hasn't spoken to me since. She's just left and didn't even say bye (she even sent my housemate into my room to collect my stuff). I just can't be arsed with her anymore. So it looks like I've probably lost most of my friends from back home. At least I have some awesome friends here.

Bitch needs a good slap by the sounds of it. Something like this to be honest ;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/8570398.stm

This happened to me a couple of years back, had been paying too much tax for about a year. Don't know about now but back when I got it sorted it was well straightforward. Quick phone call and a cheque in the post within a couple of weeks.

I'm amazed at how easy it was, took 10 minutes on the phone and once the tax year ends I'll have a cheque in the post. Will be a very welcome £1,000ish for something nice - good day for sure. :D

Am I right in thinking Disgaea and Makai Kingdom are from the same series of games/ the same game?

I just love how its really easy to make your characters brokenly good, if you can be bothered.

I had a Warrior called Caris, equipped with this amaze spear I happened upon on a random level, and when she did Spear Rain (or whatever its called), everything died.

I literally summoned her, let her have her say - believe me, everyone wanted to hear what she had to say - then decided whether I needed to summon moar.

Yeah its completely ridiculous.

For anyone who's not familiar, its so OTT (in a good way) usually level cap is around 100 in RPGs, I'm not certain but I think the cap in Disgaea is 9999. So you can imagine the kind of ridiculously OTT attacks and damage you can do.

:D

Isn't it also like 8 minutes on the train?

I pass through Stockport on the way to pretty much anywhere... sometimes on the way back home to Altrincham.

You must be one of them rich folks. Dirty Alty lad :heh:. Yeah, its about 10 mins on the train and you usually don't even have to pay.

Because that's where everyone was going. I live a 15-30 minute bus ride from Stockport, but only 15 minutes on the train to Manchester. Plus the train ticket I have for going to works expands to free travel to Manchester on a weekend. So Manchester is much more continent for me, but everyone was going Stockport.

Get new friends =p.

I think I need to learn to cook now. I've been at uni for about 6 months now and have only cooked about once. I feel weak and small :(

FLEW DOWN TO LONDON FOR KINGSTON FILMMAKING INTERVIEW

And it was great. The woman was great, and my interview was so casual and flowing. She added at the end "Well yeah, realistically I'd love to give you a place, and you'll probably get one". I bounded outta there like a spring.

Kingston stunned with memories of previous times spent there.

FLEW HOME.

Guess what? THEY LEFT MY VITAL, LIFES-WORK PORTFOLIO IN GATWICK. It hadn't been checked for the plane, so I know it's still there, not mysteriously missing. But seriously, if that cunting outsized luggage man has lost it, I'll kill him with cheesewire then feed his globby remains to his children.

My day was so improved by the Joann Newsom review in MOJO magazine. Come one 5 stars, being rated an "Instant Classic", and getting your own joke illustration of how it made the reviewer feel.

- Three.

Sometimes words just hide between and behind each other. You have a feeling that you know needs expressing, and the only way to find the clearing at the end of the path is to start walking. The first step gives you the next word, the next gives you an idea. Thereafter you are encased in an avalanche that may not necessarily make any sense (or be spelt correctly) - but in any matter, it is the expression that is important, not the intention or the meaning.

Memories of bathtime! Never getting the amount of bubble-bath correct. Trying to figure out the right combination of hot/cold. Making waves. Dripping tap that my toe fits into. Toy boats. The growing sensation that you're actually sitting in a bowl of your own filth. The whoosh as the water escapes, at last. And other, more personal things that deserve ostracising.

My hands are tingling.

I think I need to learn to cook now. I've been at uni for about 6 months now and have only cooked about once. I feel weak and small :(

You just want to know my pasta bake recipe, don't you?