NEurope

- No - seriously, my phone is so phucked.

- Gonna have some people walking around with t-shirts I designed!

- ... Ok so it's for a campaign thing, but still cool

- Jugglesock meeting in 50 mins to decide if we can still exist

- Campaign meeting in 1hr50

- Meal at expensive curry house tonight for a pal's birthday!

- Council tax to pay.

- Technically can't afford rent. Again. Bad, bad, bad.

Started remixing and revisiting my portfolio today. Crying cause he chose 10 pieces from about 30. He did say that he was just being tough and that those were "the best". But still

Headteacher and my tutor really liked my filmy, it got a 7, which I was really happy with (8 is the beat you'e gonna get on a good day, 9 heralds the third coming of Joan d'Arc, and 10 just..doesn't exist. Only been given out 3 times in 20 years.

Started remixing and revisiting my portfolio today. Crying cause he chose 10 pieces from about 30. He did say that he was just being tough and that those were "the best". But still

Headteacher and my tutor really liked my filmy, it got a 7, which I was really happy with (8 is the beat you'e gonna get on a good day, 9 heralds the third coming of Joan d'Arc, and 10 just..doesn't exist. Only been given out 3 times in 20 years.

Don't tell me a woman did this to you?

americandollposse.jpg

Haha, yeah my Sister does that all the time... installs programs she doesn't need and all the toolbars that come with them. I wind up having to fix her laptop once every couple of months -_-

I'm currently running a full scan on her laptop, and trying to get things going again. It picked up the Trojans yesterday and nothing except Internet Explorer runs without a "Open With" box popping up before.

Had a lovely past few days, most of which I've spent at Endcliffe. Though, I constantly dread coming here because over the past 2 weeks I've been blanked no less than 5 times by a couple of people I assumed would at least have the manners to nod, or say "Hey" as they walk past. But nothing. I can't think of anything ruder, and in doing so it makes me feel like absolute shit when I'm well aware I've done nothing to deserve such behaviour.

Anyway. Going swimming for the first time in yeaaaars tomorrow. So excited! Though I need to find some swimming shorts in town, otherwise I face the prospect of losing the baggy pair I have at some point whilst swimming. Not fun.

Oh, and Razz. My phones being a bitch (As usual), so I figure you'll probably see this first. I'll drop the dvd round at some point at the end of the week if that's okay? I forgot to bring it with me to Endcliffe, but I'm heading back to mine at some point soon. :)

My sister. The queen of inappropriate behaviour. She said how she's broken up with her long term boyfriend, and is in very early days of a new relationship (one of her friends from when we lived in Romsey)

She then reads out one of his texts.

I've wanted to have sex with you since I was 14. No pressure.

Claire and I were like

Text

Sex, pressure, 14.

Claire and I were like

So you're saying you froze up and wasted a chance to be funny, yet you attempt to be funny in very unfunny moments. :nono:

Had a lovely past few days, most of which I've spent at Endcliffe. Though, I constantly dread coming here because over the past 2 weeks I've been blanked no less than 5 times by a couple of people I assumed would at least have the manners to nod, or say "Hey" as they walk past. But nothing. I can't think of anything ruder, and in doing so it makes me feel like absolute shit when I'm well aware I've done nothing to deserve such behaviour.

Anyway. Going swimming for the first time in yeaaaars tomorrow. So excited! Though I need to find some swimming shorts in town, otherwise I face the prospect of losing the baggy pair I have at some point whilst swimming. Not fun.

Oh, and Razz. My phones being a bitch (As usual), so I figure you'll probably see this first. I'll drop the dvd round at some point at the end of the week if that's okay? I forgot to bring it with me to Endcliffe, but I'm heading back to mine at some point soon. :)

S'cool, thanks! Not dying for it back immediately or anything, would just like it back at some point lol. Don't worry :)

He's lying! When I was in Sheffield he was clawing at my face screaming "GET IT BAAAACK FOR ME!". But then, could have just been a Pavlovian response to my face.

Went to a college, handed out questionnaires. Went to see nan. Got back...it's now apparently a few hours later. I don't know what happening in that inbetween time.

For some reason, I've become nocturnal. It's 5:09am, but I don't feel the slightest bit tired.

Or you're a student. Happens to all of them at some point.

Unless you have a job and are a contributing member of society. Damn studenty students!

So I put on my facebook status that I'm seeing fun. in two weeks and someone who I highly doubt has heard of them (single 28ish mother of 5 from my crappot of a home town) likes it apparently...I think she may have gotten confused with the other noun.

Anyway, mothers day shopping today. Not that I'm exploiting the fact I can work from home or anything...

So today has already been eventful, it starts about 4am..

*large banging* police knocking at next door, now the walls and such are pretty thin between our house and the house next door, so I of course get my ass up and get really worried about housemate (Becka) downstairs. This is because we usually have people banging on our door (weirds usually) looking for next door.

They stay for quite a while, seem to be chatting, which originally I thought was chatting to the residents next door.

They leave.

I eventually think nothing more than maybe they were being nosy and now maybe I should tell you about next door.

When we moved in, in July, next door were incredibly quiet, we never heard anything, never really saw them. Everything was fine. Recently however, next door have been continously smoking weed (our rooms will sometimes stink of it!) and be incredibly nosy, to the point where we get about 2 hours sleep each evening.

Anyway, my housemate (Becka) comes knocking on my door about half 11, I'm abit worried given she doesn't usually, only to find the same police cars are again back at next door, this time we worry given there's now about 6 police cars on our road.

In the doctors becka found out that somebody had been stabbed a few roads across, guess who the suspects are? Yes you guessed it, next door.

They have people searching the house and we've even been questioned about who lives there.

Next time somebody mentions that my flat I'm moving into in July might be unsafe, I'm going to laugh at them.

:D

ahh the joys of neighbours eh? The 10 commandments have got shit on contemporary inner-city society.

I got onto the 3D animation course in London!!

I love how the letter said "We are pleased to offer you a place on the course listed above...[some other sentence]...which will cost £3,200." Pull no punches eh guys? So yeah, working like a little whore (Slaggis?) for the next few months. I hate how the financial worry overshadows the joy a bit but I am happy/relieved :) They also sent student housing details, rooms from £81-208 per week. £832 a month, for a room! MADNESS.

Anyway I think we need to celebrate with some dancing!

b9jhu1.jpgakjvdd.jpg

25k29uu.jpg294jqmc.jpg

14uc1f5.jpg

(MCH apparently)

2rnu4n4.jpg

They also sent student housing details, rooms from £81-208 per week. £832 a month, for a room! MADNESS.

And to think I though Guildford was expensive to live in... I say go for the £81 per week, if you can.

Oh, and epic congrats for getting in!

Dear Ashley

blowing_mind.jpg

Love

Lenne

(Especially considering today was the first of the culling...change in art applicaiton system means loads less people getting in/interviews...general blood and mud and worse caking my classmates as they, and I, find out our futures)

Blah, it was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it...

...and this Nosepass was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever.

Nosepass is such a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

SDC11125.jpg?t=1268244234

OH MARY JANE!

My friend randomly bought me this Nosepass card. :grin:

IT'S SO SPICY! :heart:

Ay ay ay! Just been on possibly the best run of my life, topping 5 miles around a new route. Saw some nice parts of suburban Sheffield whilst I was at it as well! I feel amaaaazing!

Rest of the day was alright, had a lie in (for once) and got some errands out of the way. Woop!

My day?

My lecture today was useful, for once.

Had lunch with my sister.

Talked to the very much hot girl in my class.

Went home.

Wrote something for Remedial Waste.

Now I'm preparing for my presentation on Bourdieu tomorrow. The reading we got was so crap and dull I decided I'd do my talk on another one that I found (this one actually written by Bourdieu). My mind is getting expanded on a daily basis with all these amazing thinkers we're studying.

Edited by Daft

Ash; congrats!

Steph; Yikes! Bring on july, eh?

My day;

- Massiiiiv gas bill came through

- Housemates being dicks saying they don't want to pay it all as they went away for xmas

- I never use the heating. Ever. The 'month' they went away I just wrapped up warm!

- Last night I get up at 3 and see the heating on fucking max

- £140 is what they want me to pay

- I have £82 til payday

- JUST ORDERED £12 PIZZAS TO FEEL BETTER/WORSE

- Hole.

I'm going to Bristol for 3 (possibly 4) weeks over the next couple of months. It'll be during the working week staying in a hotel, all expenses paid and chauffeur driven to and from (taxi :P). I'll be working down there, but I'm still excited. I've heard Bristol is awesome. It'll be like I'm in Skins series 1. Except older, uglier, and less fucked up.

I really hope the hotel has a gym and free wifi. Or I will feel sorrow.