NEurope

* At the party, a tall hot lesbian was trying to kiss me most of the night. In a funny and non creepy way. I could not be turned though.

Someone check on Danny. SOMEONE CHECK ON DANNY RIGHT NOW!

That joke is far too predictable and therefore officially old.

Unlike the rest of my comedy?

Had a good weekend, thoroughly enjoyable and it has made me kind of sad that living the uni life is now more than half over. Such a shame.

Got in, have a reply from another place I applied to. Got through to the second round and just did that test. Need to wait to see how I did, feel more positive about this though so hopefully it won't have been a bad idea to do the psychometric tests late on in the day when I'm tired. (basically allowing myself an excuse if I don't get it:woops:).

Thats 5 out of 7 applications that have replied.

Thats 5 out of 7 applications that I've gotten past the 'first round' for.

Must be doing something right! Quite happy that I'm not a complete failure.

In Rez' defense, there is a genuine risk that danny might have just had an aneurysm reading the last page. He's such a sensitive young soul...

Yesterday:

Went to town to get a hair cut. My usual barbers was shut for renovation (it looked like a bomb had gone off inside). So no hair cut.

Then, on to the NEC for the education show, where my work had a stand. Our stand was pimp-tacular:

P060310_1428.jpg

We checked out our rivals stands and my friend got talking to one of our rivals. Not wanting to tell him that we were from a rival company, he told him that he was from a school. The next 5 minutes were spent lieing to the guy about being interested in their photography. Good times.

At the end of the day, we took our stand down and loaded up the lorries. Then we drove home. I'm not entirely sure how much of the day I'll get payed for since we only technically worked from 3-7ish. Although we got back to work with the van at 8ish. The boss is usally pretty good, so might get payed from the time we left home to the time we got back.

Today: Went back into work to take the stuff out of the van and put it back into the building. 1hr 15 minutes work, boss said we'd get payed for 2 hours. Bonus.

Went on to the Focus on Imaging show (photography). Imagine a massive room, filled with photography equipment, studio setups, lovely ladymodels and printing equipment and you've pretty much got it. I was most amused.

Also, I saw Jon Bentley from the Gadget Show walking into the show. Awesome.

225px-Jon_Bentley.jpg

And the best part? I got into both shows FREE! When we were talking to one person about a new type of frame for work, he asked us where we worked whilst squinting at our badges. I presented it like some sort of FBI guy. I am cool as fuck.

Goafer, I want to be you/in you/around you/be your aura. Too awesome. All of that post.

Especially Jon "Read me a bedtime story" Bentley.

------------------

I spent approximately the last 4-5 days levelling up four items on Disgaea, planning to do them as much as I could (until I literally couldn't go further in the item world, due to the enemies being too high a level) and by the time I had done so I planned that I should have unlocked the next colour dragon (yellow)

Anyway, my plans came to fruition very nicely today. Unlocked the Dragon, pimped him out to the tits with the crazy powerful equips and now he absolutely rapes everyone. His HP and Attack were almost higher than everyone elses (them on level 50 - 60) whilst he's on level 1. Amazing. (He's about level 40 now and is literally too good) Firebreath is just a communal rape attack. 1718 damage per person. So hax. <3 Disgaea so FRICKING much.

-------------

I've got the dentist tomorrow. I am so fricking scared. Hate the dentist, and havn't been in years and have terrible teeth. Fail. I'm gonna cry so much both inside and deal really quickly on the outside. Not looking forward to it etc.

-------------

My cat does this crazy adorable thing where he tries to meow but no sound comes out. Lolroffles.

--------------

Bought some awesome awesome things this weekend, online.

Many Savage Dragon comics as I've nearly caught upto where I own up....to.

Disgaea 2 artbook.

Loads of DS games.

Great stuff.

--------------

Just gotta hope dentist goes not terribly tomorrow, and power through and I'll be happy. Despite the relatively "mediocore" reviews, I am determined to see The Crazies this week. I'm a really really big fan of Timothy Olyphant, and think he's awesome and is hopefully worth seeing just to check out a cool performance from him.

So thats good.

Edited by ReZourceman

Being consistently bad doesn't make it right.

tbh the Mrs Sampson part of episode eight got a genuine laugh out of me, don't really think he's that bad. I doubt I would be able to do any better myself.

tbh the Mrs Sampson part of episode eight got a genuine laugh out of me, don't really think he's that bad. I doubt I would be able to do any better myself.

Thanks man. :)

*Technically Moogle wrote that joke though, so I'm not responsible.

**Although I editted it and chose the specific things said etc, so I accept partial responsibility.

That Bentley fella is one of the creepiest looking people I've ever seen. DO NOT WANT.

A pretty easy going Sunday. Did some chores-related things but other than that watched My Neighbour Totoro, played Pokemon and...I think that's all. Been nice to relax though. Oh and took a bath and decided when I have the money/space I'm blatantly putting a Chaise in my bathroom.

And I have half a week of working from home (translation: not really working) so...

11lnfxk.jpg

YEAH!

School work is going shit. Not making any progress. Jury in two weeks and I'll have nothing to show.

Life feels a bit shit at the moment, even though nothing bad is going on. Just tired of everything right now. Sometimes I just want to disappear.

Sorry for whining.

I need lolcats to cheer me up.

funny-pictures-happy-face-kitten-box.jpg

It's been a slight topic of discussion for some of us here with regards to one friends commitment to a recent relationship.

Slight History lesson in this rant, I'm sure I've posted this bit before, but can't be bothered to check:

A few weeks ago, former co-worker Aiden strted going out with friend-of-a-friend Sam, after a conversation which lasted a few hours. Sam and I almost went out after a similar encounter awhile back since I knew her from Sainsbury's. Aiden was rather happy with himself, after obtaining himself a girlfriend... but all was not as it seemed. Sam had previously gone out with Aiden's friend Martin [not sure on the timeframe of going out/being single between them] Aiden, for some foolish reason, left Sam and Martin alone in his flat whilst he went to work...

When he returned after work with my girlfriend and friend Tonto, apparently it smelt like hardcore BO/sweat, and Sam and Martin acted suspiciously. There was some altercation and the pair apparently split up. It was in common agreement [i don't recall Aiden agreeing though, not sure if he even knows] Sam should recieve a call from Arnie, which she had a few of. Recorded them at the time, but they weren't anything special...

Somehow they recently got back together, many close friends weren't happy with this, I put it down to his most obvious desparation for a girl. But in the pursuit of some glorious Arnie Magic, to try and calm my burning rage over deleting the truly awesome ReZ encounter...

After a few good Arnie encounters, Sam has assumed that Aiden has given her number to his friend Liam, who has in turn been pranking her in a funny accent, Aiden phoned my girlfriend to tell her this. We are astounded that Aiden hasn't figured this out, since whilst working with him I've told him no end of tales of my adventures with Arnie.

I'm about to watch the footage properly, after watching it on my camera it sounded like she was telling someone that someone [Me] was saying lines from Kindergarten Cop. It's clear this detail wasn't released to Aiden, otherwise he [hopefully] would realise the truth in an instant.

Either way, under her current delusion, Sam has broken up with Aiden and gone to see Martin. You can feel the trust.

I shall reveal myself soon, but I know that many of the crowd will commend me for this result.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with relationship dramas eevil. Already a man has popped out of the woodwork and isn't happy I have a boyfriend.

Some people.

Oh! Gaer is where the missus lives, in the massive tower block with her papa. The only reason I get lost is because I never pay attention where I'm driving.

I have to get to know the area, as i begin work there in the morning. I'd be working with some of the people who interviewed me, they were nice.

Lives in the tower block, mate i'd be working practically next to that building. As long as you are on about the one near the shops.

Also, what is it with Newport and groups of people just seemingly doing nothing but hang around closed shop doorways?! Madnessss!

Who knows, i believe they are put into the category of "Chav". Not much use for them, unless they become "normal" like most other people.

Anyway

Weekend was "fun". Had too much to drink last night, went to bed about 2am and woke up 15 minutes later and proceeded to the nearest toilet. Had a nice Roast today, Lamb by the way. Managed to find the time to watch a movie.

Went out again for pool, of which the team won 8-2 overall against the team on the top of the league table.

Just reviewed the footage, Sam could tell it was Arnie.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with relationship dramas eevil. Already a man has popped out of the woodwork and isn't happy I have a boyfriend.

Some people.

How comes? Was he someone who thought he was 'in' with ye?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Just reviewed the footage, Sam could tell it was Arnie.

How comes? Was he someone who thought he was 'in' with ye?

Yeah, it was all abit confusing, he went on about how we might not be able to talk whilst I was with the new boyfriend, this upset me yada yada.

Everything seems alright now, but its odd why he waited until I had someone else to tell me.

I misinformed you when I said Sam knew it was Arnie, she knew it was lines from Kindgarten Cop [some were], but couldn't think of his name, or say 'soundboard', all she could remember was that he did something in California. I'll upload it tomorrow.

Everything seems alright now, but its odd why he waited until I had someone else to tell me.

One of those people who likes to play it pr0 slow, waiting to see if the lady is interested first methinks. Were you?

No I wasn't, which makes it kinda awkard! I mean he's awesome friend and all but I wasn't after him in any way.

- Eaten nothing but crisps all day

- Made my housemate a poster and a logo for his campain to run for a paid role at the uni union

- On phone for an hour with mother, then another hour with my ex, whom both share a birthday today.

- Learned some awesome/woah/nowai news about teh family that I HAVE SWORN TO SECRECEH about.

- Nothing else. Go away now.

Got up at 2pm after stunning dreams. 1 was some epic adventure thing featuring Xenomorphs, but set on the english moors, with beautiful rainy/grey weather shaking the trees and making the ground all muddy.

Second dream looked like a storybook animated. It was all black with white outlines instead of just being normal people. It was about an old woman who kept falling over (it had lovely narration from a woman that sounded like those M&S adverts too).

Then did shit all before going to a charity concert for Haiti with family cause it has friends of my dads playing. Was fine but I'm really not that interested in the original singer of The Searchers or a reject from Bay City Rollers. Had some guy called Tam White whose voice reminded me of Nina Simone/Antony Heggarty, so that stunned.

CAME HOME

WATCHED BUFFY

SPENT AGES TRYING TO WRITE BRIEF FOR NEXT PROJECT

WORRIED THAT MY OLD SCHOOL GENUINELY HAS LOST ALL MY SKETCHBOOKS FROM LAST YEAR

PORTFOLIO PREPARATION TOMORROW

NIGHT

WORRIED THAT MY OLD SCHOOL GENUINELY HAS LOST ALL MY SKETCHBOOKS FROM LAST YEAR

PENNY IS HOARDING THEM.

:woops:

This French guy I follow on Twitter just tweeted:

"Still awake . Please, fuck me ."

Intention warped in translation much?

----

I think I'm becoming nocturnal. This is the forth night in a row I've been awake at 4am and not even been the slightest bit tired.

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost