NEurope

I'm currently in Spytty Tesco car park waiting for the lady to finish work. An old woman has tried and failed 5 times to reverse park her sports car neatly into the bay in front of me. There are no other cars around. She keeps getting out, orbitting her car before getting in for another shot. I'm pissing myself laughing and I don't think it's helping.

I'm so bored.

Spytty? As in Newport Spytty? I'm in Maindeeeee.

Yeah it was Newport Spytty! Tis the only place I can manage to find without getting lost. Where/what is Maindee?

I was thinking that myself. Unless there is a different Spytty somewhere in the country. We both be near, yourself being nearer

Yeah it was Newport Spytty! Tis the only place I can manage to find without getting lost. Where/what is Maindee?

Maindee is an area of Newport. Quite a bit away from Spytty, maybe about 2 miles or so? It's the area by the main Newport Bridge, by the train station.

I has awesome new boyfriend.

I r happy.

Aww, well done, WolfyMcWolfenstein. I r happy for u 2.

The only place in Newport i can manage to get lost in is Gaer, which was exactly what i did yesterday to be fair.

Maindee is an area of Newport. Quite a bit away from Spytty, maybe about 2 miles or so? It's the area by the main Newport Bridge, by the train station.

Or about a 20-30 minute walk, depending on your speed of foot travel

I has awesome new boyfriend.

I r happy.

Whoop, Congrats! Deeeetaiiillllssss!!!

Ohh reet yeah I know where that is I think. Right near the town centre?

The only place in Newport i can manage to get lost in is Gaer, which was exactly what i did yesterday to be fair.

Oh! Gaer is where the missus lives, in the massive tower block with her papa. The only reason I get lost is because I never pay attention where I'm driving.

Also, what is it with Newport and groups of people just seemingly doing nothing but hang around closed shop doorways?! Madnessss!

Went to friends hand to give him footage I took of a party we were at, and to draw up a plan of action for the film we're making about a friend/ I have no connection with him anymore, but he exists and I'm aware of him.

Then came home and just relaxed watching Buffy. Am gonna meet a friend in town tonight after he's done at the cinemateque.

EEVIL; I gotta say, I hate people like you. If I drop a tenner I'd like to think people have decency to give it to me if they saw me lose it.

My week in bullet point (or hyphen point even) format:

- Woke up 2 hours late for work

- Ended up doing a shift 3 hours longer than I should've

- Pub fail/confusion

- UFC/Bones/Cider/Quiche for jayseven tonight!

EEVIL; I gotta say, I hate people like you. If I drop a tenner I'd like to think people have decency to give it to me if they saw me lose it.

The way I read it, I don't think EEVIL saw who dropped it.

SNLRWilliams.png

BUT I LOVE YOU!!

However. This:

The way I read it, I don't think EEVIL saw who dropped it.

Could've been anyone, if someone asked me if I dropped a tenner I would lie to have it. Plus it would've been mighty awkward if I suddenly pulled the money out of my pocket a few minutes later when they started looking down.

I started a new blog. The aim of this one is to help me with revision. Every day I plan to post either a key quote I've come across, or an exert from the notes I've done, which sum up what I learned that day.

...and maybe some other stuff as well.

http://www.theextincthitchhiker.com

Check it out. It's a bit of a mess at the moment.

Started looking for a property now. I'm not even sure why, mainly just because someone mentioned they were getting a flat and it seems like a good step forward since I could probably stay with my current job. But I would need someone to live with...

Whoop, Congrats! Deeeetaiiillllssss!!!

There's not much to say.

I met him, we both like each other, he asked me out. He's awesome. It makes me miserable to see him leave.

Most pointless waste of my time ever...friend who's down this weekend texted to say he was at the cinema till 10 30 but that he'd meet me then. He never responded to my texts asking where he'd be, but I assumed one of the ones in town.

So got bus at 10, got into town by 10.15, buffed around for a bit by myself, seeing if anyone else was in town.

Friend never responded to any texts I sent him or any fo the phone calls I made after 10.30...so at 11 I just headed home. A good 40 min walk and no text or phone message, so I just wander where he is/if he's ok.

*shrugs*

ALSO

I think I have sensitive eyes...whenever it's even mildly windy (as, not at all, but you can kinda tell which direction the wind is going) outside and I'm walking in the face of it, my eyes seriously well up. It's really annoying because I have to kinda balance how I use my eyes so I don't just start streaming what-looks-like-tears, but then my eyes go all blurry from the wetness. And sometimes a tear just randomly rolls down, like today. And it's really weird if I just start wiping away tears walking through town. Does anyone else get this...? It's not exactly something I want to have.

Went to friends hand to give him footage I took of a party we were at, and to draw up a plan of action for the film we're making about a friend/ I have no connection with him anymore, but he exists and I'm aware of him..

Tell me more, tell me more.

Tell me more, tell me more.

It's Brodie. :hmm: Who I have no opinion on/for/with/at. But I'm more taking part for Mavor, and to learn his tricks.

Mavor made the intro, and it's soft as chalk.

It's Brodie. :hmm: Who I have no opinion on/for/with/at. But I'm more taking part for Mavor, and to learn his tricks.

Mavor made the intro, and it's soft as chalk.

I'm listening to the Jimmy Fallon performance of said song, and the effect that image has had on me is more than significant.

I have no opinion on Brodie. He's that boring.

His girlfriend is great. What we all want in a frequent acquaintance. Fun-loving and of mild good taste. He does not suffice. I've not heard him say anything with any emotion behind it in 5 years.

ALSO: Paddy is alive, The Lovely Bones went on too long or something.

What I did last night whilst watching Braveheart:

1) "Freedom" - down your drink

2) Sons of Scotland - continuous drinking

3) "William Wallace" - 3 gulps

4) "Scotland" - 2 gulps

5) Every on-screen death - 1 gulp

6) Someone is killed by Wallace - half of drink

7) When the guy gets the arrow in his ass - clean up that drink plus vodka bomb

8) Tits means down drink and vodka bomb

9) Any time hamish makes u laugh - vodka bomb

10) gay prince looking gay - vodka bomb

11) Any time Wallace takes the piss out of the english - 2 gulps

12) English take piss out of the kilt - 2 gulps

13) "Aye" - 1 gulp

14) "william" - 1 gulp

For after 1 hour viewing:

1. Every time William Wallace’s name is mentioned - Hold aloft your drink & shout “William Wallace”

2. When English speak to Wallace : shout “Ya dirty English Bastards” in a Scottish accent.

3. When Longshanks comes on screen, boo and hiss.

4. When the Bagpipes are heard on soundtrack then get up & dance.

----

We then attempted to go out but I was too drunk and got kb'd so I just went home and let my mates have a night out.

Embarrassed.

That actually sounds like a more fun version!

It was pretty good. The battle scenes were immense because of it. We had no idea how it would go in regards to how much we were drinking... Obviously we (I) drank a wee bit too much but on the whole it was a good night and it worked well.

Will be doing the same another time with a different classic!

Last night was Museum Night Fever in Brussels, meaning 20 museums were staying open from 7 pm until 1 am (some even 3 am). Me and three friends and a whole bunch of other people got taken there by bus (free transport whoo). We had planned to go to 4 museums... in the end we only really got to go in two (second one was rushed as well).

Reason is that we took a bit too long in the first museum (plus trying to find the entrance took ages), then we had to take the bus to the other one, which took some time too. But by that time it was 10 pm and we were starving, so went for food. Didn't leave the restaurant until 11, so wasn't much time left (we were expected at the bus at 12:30).

Second museum was packed as there was a party going on too, which was just wayyyyy too loud and crowded. We wanted to see Frida Kahlo but for some reason they had closed off that part at this time. =(

So we quickly went through the El Greco exhibition instead.

Got home at about 2:30, went to sleep at 3:30. Long day. Was quite good, but verrrrrrry busy (apparently 12000 people went to this) and not enough time. Plus was freezing like crazy, our hands almost froze off haha.

What I did last night whilst watching Braveheart:

1) "Freedom" - down your drink

2) Sons of Scotland - continuous drinking

3) "William Wallace" - 3 gulps

4) "Scotland" - 2 gulps

5) Every on-screen death - 1 gulp

6) Someone is killed by Wallace - half of drink

7) When the guy gets the arrow in his ass - clean up that drink plus vodka bomb

8) Tits means down drink and vodka bomb

9) Any time hamish makes u laugh - vodka bomb

10) gay prince looking gay - vodka bomb

11) Any time Wallace takes the piss out of the english - 2 gulps

12) English take piss out of the kilt - 2 gulps

13) "Aye" - 1 gulp

14) "william" - 1 gulp

For after 1 hour viewing:

1. Every time William Wallace’s name is mentioned - Hold aloft your drink & shout “William Wallaceâ€

2. When English speak to Wallace : shout “Ya dirty English Bastards†in a Scottish accent.

3. When Longshanks comes on screen, boo and hiss.

4. When the Bagpipes are heard on soundtrack then get up & dance.

----

We then attempted to go out but I was too drunk and got kb'd so I just went home and let my mates have a night out.

Embarrassed.

How are you still alive? lol

I went to Leeds for my friend's house warming party. Some things that happened:

* It took me 6 hours to get there because someone stepped in front of the train ahead of us and presumably died. When I got to Leeds station, I fell over on the platform breaking two bottles of wine and a bottle of gin...everywhere.

* At the party, a tall hot lesbian was trying to kiss me most of the night. In a funny and non creepy way. I could not be turned though.

* There was a danceoff. An amazing dance off.

* I had an argument with someone who stated that all taxes pay for is the immigrants living in the UK. I think they'd been reading the Daily Mail too long.

* Everyone was drunk and lots of people (mainly women and gay men) were groping my breasts. I didn't really mind, the most sex I've had in ages.

* The end of the night was a mass massaging session and my friend gave me the best massage ever, I was melted on the floor by the end.

* The very end of the night involved singing shite 90's pop songs.